DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 08-08-2007, 07:59 PM

Does anyone read her books?

I like her Drake Sister books and her Carpathian series books. I find her work interesting and combines history and mythology together. I am readin Dark Demon and so far enjoying myself. I like the mixture of animal human hybrid characters and Carpathian's being "Vampires". It is very interesting and very much up my alley.

` Ebil
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-15-2007, 06:08 PM

Oh! I love her stories i have a bunch of them and read them over and over again ! Do you like Laural Kay Hamilton ?

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 08-19-2007, 01:10 AM

I have not read Hamilton's work yet. I heard she gets funky with some of her stuff but of course it is hard to judge. I am hoping to get into her once I have completed reading a few more books I have.

Indy Lyon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2007, 03:08 PM

i love Christine Feehan books, there are always good plots and characters to sink your teeth into (bad pun intended :wink:) i like Dark Demon too it was the first book i ever read by her, i hope you like it as much as i do, how many books have you read by her and which one are you planning to read next?

Jynk
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Jynk

Old 10-12-2007, 05:21 AM

Are her books really good? I use to manage the romance paperback section at a used book store and people always told me Feehan was good, and her books certainly sold, but I never got a chance to read one. Any recommendations on a good one to try for a start on her writings?

Solitare
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 06:24 AM

Her books are excellent! "Dark Need" was my first & I've now read most of them. "Dark Guardian" was my favourite.

Jynk
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitare
Her books are excellent! "Dark Need" was my first & I've now read most of them. "Dark Guardian" was my favourite.
I'll keep the dark series in mind. Thank you. ^__^

Solitare
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitare
I'll keep the dark series in mind. Thank you. ^__^
You're very welcome Jynk. Let me know how you like them :D

Jynk
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 07:36 AM

I will definately keep you posted on them. I'm not a romance fan, but I found that paranormal romance is easier to read (guess because of the fantasy element) and I do like the old Gothic romances of the 60s and 70s--which were really easy to get in the used bookstore. ^__^