LivingIsSuicide
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to LivingIsSuicide

Old 10-05-2007, 08:29 AM

Has anyone heard of this author? He's written some really great books, books that make you think and can literally CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND WAY OF THINKING!!!

Books such as:

Jonathan Livingston Seagull
Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah (the one that changed my life and way of thinking for good)
One
The Bridge Across Forever
The Ferret Chronicles

And more....

So have you heard of him? And if you have, what do you think of his ideas? What's your favorite book by him?

Jimminie Krickit
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-07-2007, 04:10 AM

Oh yes, I have definitely heard of him. He writes with Stephen King alot. I haven't read too many of his works, but I have heard of him.

I_AM_THE_TV

Old 10-07-2007, 04:16 AM

Richard Bachman is Stephen King's psuedonym.
I have heard of Richard Bach, especially Jonathan Livingston Seagull (which is a catchy title), but have never actually read him. I might have to, though.

LivingIsSuicide
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-07-2007, 04:16 AM

I think that you're thinking of one of King's aliases, Richard Bachman. Not the same person. But the Bachman Chronicles were pretty good! ^_^

Richard Bach writes much differently, a completely different subject altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_AM_THE_TV
I have heard of Richard Bach, especially Jonathan Livingston Seagull (which is a catchy title), but have never actually read him. I might have to, though.
If you're ready to think on a different level and see the world in a different light then you definitely should! His books are life altering. At least they were for me... ^_^

I_AM_THE_TV

Old 10-07-2007, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingIsSuicide
I think that you're thinking of one of King's aliases, Richard Bachman. Not the same person. But the Bachman Chronicles were pretty good! ^_^

Richard Bach writes much differently, a completely different subject altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_AM_THE_TV
If you're ready to think on a different level and see the world in a different light then you definitely should! His books are life altering. At least they were for me... ^_^
OK, then I will definitely have to check him out. I love thought-provoking books.

LivingIsSuicide
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-07-2007, 04:25 AM

The best one to start off with would have to be either Jonathan Livingston Seagull or Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah.

Let me know when you finish your first book. I'd like to talk to you about it, if you don't mind.

^_^

I_AM_THE_TV

Old 10-07-2007, 04:37 AM

Sure thing. I'm going to the library Monday.

Reya
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2007, 05:02 PM

Ive never heard of him before, ill check it out! Im reading about 5 books right now, so i wont get to if for awhile, so sad. Thanks for the author!

LivingIsSuicide
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-08-2007, 03:39 AM

You're very welcome! Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think of him! ^_^