cutelilninja1

Old 10-12-2007, 01:23 AM

i LOVE THIZ BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-12-2007, 01:26 AM

Never heard of it? Sounds interesting, though never judge a book by its cover. But I've heard of it... Sounds so familiar XD.

h a i n e _ o t o m i y a
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 10-12-2007, 03:26 AM

Omg! I love inkheart! I almost read inkspell, but I didn’t get the chance too! I would recommend this book to every one! this is one of my favorite books in the whole entire world, and I read this book when I was in 4th grade! It has a lot of pages in it, but only cause it’s the bestest book evur! I so agree that I love this book too! Eeeeeep! I want to tell every body every thing about this book! I just wanna like marry it! Laugh out loud. I’m just kidding. Really I am. Like I’m joking when I say I am running around in my house butt naked. Just kidding, seriously. Well any ways just wanted to tell you all that!

Kiralisha
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 08:14 AM

I love Cornelia Funke. While I really adored Inkheart, I didn't like Inkspell all that much. It kind of ruined several of the characters; now, it's taking a very long time for her to put out the last book, so it ought to be good.

Funke's 'The Thief Lord' is a really good book too. It got me hooked on her writing long before Inkheart, and is certainly worth checking out.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 10-12-2007, 07:46 PM

I love inkheart! I haven't read the inkspell yet, but it is on my REALLY long list of books to read eventually.

SerenityLives
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 07:52 PM

I loved Inkheart x]
Loved it!
It was one of those magical stories that just sucked me into it...I can't exactly say the same about Inkspell though DDD:
It was good...it just didn't have the same 'magic' as Inkheart did- but I would still recommend it to anyone who wanted to know what happened next =]

Sage Wolfe
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Sage Wolfe Send a message via MSN to Sage Wolfe Send a message via Yahoo to Sage Wolfe

Old 10-12-2007, 11:00 PM

I believe I'm remembering the right book... I know I've read Inkheart and I know I thought it was amazing. I wish you were able to actually read characters out of the book, how amazing that would be. Ah, gotta love fantasy.