Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-12-2007, 10:00 PM

About a year ago I bought one of the newer books in Peirs Anthony's Xanth series, I think it was Currant Events. From there I started to re-read the books I owned, and started buying more of the ones I didn't have yet. I was shocked to hear that there were 30 books out (soon to be 31) I'd only read about 10 or so... I know own 15, and have read 3 or 4 more from the library... though eventually I want to own the whole series.

I think it's really cool that this year the series will be around for 31 years and there will be 31 books, that's one really talented author to be able to do that. And it got me wondering how many other fans I could find online that would like to talk about, and maybe role play some time? this is just for book discussion now though. So here are a few questions to get the discussion rolling...

How long have you been reading Xanth?
Which is your Favorite book?
Who is your favorite Character?
Have you ever played the Xanth video game or board game?

my info -
I've been reading for about 10 years. My dad got me A Spell For Chameleon for Christmas in 1997, but I leant the book to a friend and never got it back. I bought it on Amazon with money I got for my birthday this year ^_^
My favorite book so far has been The Color of her Panties, it was just so funny
My favorite Character is Gloah the Harpy-Goblin she's adorable. My second favorite would be Tandy, and 3rd would be Jenny Elf (I've never read Letters to Jenny, though I do have a copy, I just haven't gotten to it yet)
I have played the video game, and I got like 90% on it, and I'm currently trying to find a copy of the board game for my father's Christmas present.