Zephyr the Hunter
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2007, 07:46 PM

I just finished reading "Through Time Into Healing" by Brian Weiss; the book discussed the topic of reincarnation, past life regression therapy, and the immortal soul as well as other relating matter. I just this year read my first book by him "Many Lives Many Masters" which was a non fiction story about a woman who went to him for traditional therapy and when that didn't work they tried hypnosis. Accidentally they stumbled upon her past lives and how these past lives bled over into her consciousness in this life and prevented her from leading an anxiety and phobia free life.

I was wondering if anyone else has ever read Brian Weiss' books. What do you think of them? What are your thoughts on past life regression therapy, hypnosis, reincarnation and other pertinent matter.

If you've read this material did you agree with the ideas posited for your consumption or do you reject the subject matter? Reasons, thoughts, concerns?

Have you ever had any past life experiences?

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-20-2007, 08:10 PM

I've moved this to the books forum, where it will hopefully get some more responses.

Zephyr the Hunter
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2007, 08:13 PM

Thank you. Sorry for misplacing it.