Masaki
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Masaki

Old 10-14-2007, 01:53 PM

I love this series alot. I think it's awesome and I can't wait for the next book to come out so I can get it from my library.

I like the first series of it alot. I think that was the best. I don't know which one was my favorite, but they were all good.
The book between the first and second series, I liked alot. I thought it was a good plot and everything. It also brought the two cats together more than they were before. I can't believe what StarClan let happen though! I mean really!
The second series was boring at the beginning. I didn't like the first few books much. But once they got to the other place, I liked it. With all the secrets and stuffs.
The third series is on to a good start. I feel bad for the cat who is blind. I forget is name. I think it's Jaykit or something. I want to know what the prophecy is about really badly. I hope the next book comes out soon.

Discuss the series here.
=3

I remember when on gaia I use to rp the books. I don't anymore though cause I don't have time. But it was fun. =3

KR3W
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-14-2007, 02:05 PM

My friend reads that book a lot at school. I never read it before... It seems very interesting! can you tell me a brief description of the series? I might want to read the book :O

Masaki
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 02:40 PM

Well, for the first series, ThunderClan gets this new prophecy "Only fire can save our clan." They don't know what it means yet though, but they know they need more members. One day this cat, or kittypet, comes along and joins. There are traitors and everything in the Clan and descruction is coming to the forest. It's up to this new cat to help with things.

It's hard to do a summary without revealing things, but it's a good book. [Also, I'm not very good at summaries.]

KR3W
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-14-2007, 02:46 PM

Oh really. I'm really into like fighting adventure books. Its like an action movie but only you read 8)
should i start reading volume 1 first or is that book not really important at all :?

Masaki
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 02:58 PM

Yeah, then you will like it. It has alot of fighting and adventures.

Um... it would be good to start with book one, Into the Wild. The story would make more sense that way.