Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-11-2014, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty View Post
NOoOoOOO Naruto is like the most amazingness!!!!!
Hahahaha,

You should watch Princess Jellyfish it's super cute and funny in my opinion, many don't know about it though. I'll have to read that one, sounds like what I would like xD
You know about princess jellyfish? The slice of life anime always get me.

Octavia! I swear I recognize your user from other forums, but I think that's me being silly. There's no need to stress over impressing anyone with your art skills here. Just draw what comes to you and show us your skills! The art forum is so slow it would be nice to see more.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-11-2014, 06:42 AM

i look at winx bases lol but that's just me.

Octavia
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2014, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander J Luthor View Post
You know about princess jellyfish? The slice of life anime always get me.

Octavia! I swear I recognize your user from other forums, but I think that's me being silly. There's no need to stress over impressing anyone with your art skills here. Just draw what comes to you and show us your skills! The art forum is so slow it would be nice to see more.
Oh really? Haha. I guess I've gotten around a little bit. (That does NOT sound right XD) My mind is in the gutter today. Haha I know I just like to put up good quality stuff because if I open a shop I want the buyer to get a good idea of what I'm selling. :3 Plus it's nice to make some people happy with freebies.

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-11-2014, 06:55 AM

That picture in your siggie is actually quite fantastic. Is that a mix of crayon and colored pencil, though? I did that when I was younger because back then there were no fleshy colored crayons.

Octavia
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2014, 06:58 AM

Quote:
That picture in your siggie is actually quite fantastic. Is that a mix of crayon and colored pencil, though? I did that when I was younger because back then there were no fleshy colored crayons.
Haha no just crayon. xD I was feeling in a kindergarten type mood. Lol. I have a box of 96. C: I also have 96 colored pencils.

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-11-2014, 06:59 AM

I've sot some of those. They get spendy after a certain size...

Octavia
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2014, 07:01 AM

Quote:
I've sot some of those. They get spendy after a certain size...
True but they're cheaper than my Prismacolor pencils cost me. XD

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-11-2014, 07:08 AM

Looks like quite the warm welcome already! I'll throw in my Hellos and welcomes too! HI! WELCOME! :P Honestly I don't get around much (I'm usually in my charity thread chatin) but I hope to see you around!

Octavia
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2014, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
Looks like quite the warm welcome already! I'll throw in my Hellos and welcomes too! HI! WELCOME! :P Honestly I don't get around much (I'm usually in my charity thread chatin) but I hope to see you around!
Oh thank you. :D I haven't quite hit the charity threads yet. C: People here are so warm!