AlexiStarlight

Old 04-11-2014, 12:39 AM

Hello! I'm Alexi. I draw bears and am terrible at writing. I'm probably slightly oldish (not sure about the age demographic here?) at 22 so that's a thing. I used to frequent Gaia when I was younger but haven't really poked around on forums since Tumblr came around, but I'm kind of wanting a new environment and maybe to talk myself into actually roleplaying like I keep wanting to.

Anyway, hi! This place seems great so far.

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 04-11-2014, 12:42 AM

Bears :O
(Nah, you're not old for Mene. I'm 27 so it's all gravy.)

Welcome to Menewsha!!.... now why do you draw bears?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

I would say you're pretty young here actually. Most people are college age 'round here. I hope you find this site as addictive as tumblr (or so I've heard from others that tumblr is crack).

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Hi! You're not really oldish on here, believe it or not we have a slightly higher demographic. You'll probably notice when you hang around the forums here a bit more.

Anyway, welcome! I can't wait to see more of you in the forums. What kinds of things are you interested in?

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 04-11-2014, 12:44 AM

Hey there, Alexi. :D I want to see your drawings of bears. o wo
And yeah, I'd say most people on here are in their twenties. I'm 23~

Octavia
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2014, 12:49 AM

Hi :D You're not old. I'm 20. X3 It's nice to meet some people on here around my age. :D Hahaha I'm going to get into roleplaying a bit myself.

AlexiStarlight

Old 04-11-2014, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Bears :O
(Nah, you're not old for Mene. I'm 27 so it's all gravy.)

Welcome to Menewsha!!.... now why do you draw bears?
Oh alright, awesome!

I like bears. They're classified as "opportunistic omnivores" which describes my eating habits also, and they're cute but can be rawr when needed. Also they're fun to draw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
I would say you're pretty young here actually. Most people are college age 'round here. I hope you find this site as addictive as tumblr (or so I've heard from others that tumblr is crack).
Yeah Tumblr is ridiculously addictive. Almost too much so lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearzy View Post
Hi! You're not really oldish on here, believe it or not we have a slightly higher demographic. You'll probably notice when you hang around the forums here a bit more.

Anyway, welcome! I can't wait to see more of you in the forums. What kinds of things are you interested in?
Thank you! My primary interests seem to be Pathfinder and bad television right now (yaay Netflix), but I also do web design stuff, draw, and occasionally write stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Hey there, Alexi. :D I want to see your drawings of bears. o wo
And yeah, I'd say most people on here are in their twenties. I'm 23~
I have some of my bears on my DeviantArt. I'm working on a series of Space Marine legion bears (from Warhammer 40k) but it's been coming along pretty slowly.

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-11-2014, 01:21 AM

You will feel right at home here. I'm not sure about the current demographics, but I think I'm the eldest one here right now (someone will jump on my head and correct me if I'm wrong). You'll find plenty of common ground with the members here! Welcome!

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 04-11-2014, 01:21 AM

Bad television you say? Tell me more. That's my life.

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 04-11-2014, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexiStarlight View Post
Oh alright, awesome!

I like bears. They're classified as "opportunistic omnivores" which describes my eating habits also, and they're cute but can be rawr when needed. Also they're fun to draw.
If this isn't the best reason to be a fan of a type of animal I don't know what is.
I tip my hat to you, Sir.

AlexiStarlight

Old 04-11-2014, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
Hi :D You're not old. I'm 20. X3 It's nice to meet some people on here around my age. :D Hahaha I'm going to get into roleplaying a bit myself.
I used to on and off when I was younger and it was fun, I just need to get over my "oh god I have to say exactly the right words nah this is too hard" crap lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmira Swift View Post
You will feel right at home here. I'm not sure about the current demographics, but I think I'm the eldest one here right now (someone will jump on my head and correct me if I'm wrong). You'll find plenty of common ground with the members here! Welcome!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearzy View Post
Bad television you say? Tell me more. That's my life.
Right now I'm kind of watching Archer on repeat (I'm bad about repeating movies or shows until I get sick of them). Pam is so awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
If this isn't the best reason to be a fan of a type of animal I don't know what is.
I tip my hat to you, Sir.
Thankee

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-11-2014, 01:30 AM

I like your bears! They're an interesting sort of creation.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 04-11-2014, 01:42 AM

Oh, interesting~ They're like anthropomorphic bears. That's cute. X3

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 04-11-2014, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexiStarlight View Post
Thank you! My primary interests seem to be Pathfinder and bad television right now (yaay Netflix), but I also do web design stuff, draw, and occasionally write stuff.
Oooh, Pathfinder... I get to play Pathfinder tomorrow! :D Welcome to Mene, Alexi!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmira Swift View Post
I don't know how old you are, Elmira, so how can I jump on your head if you're wrong? I'm 31... there's probably people older than me here, though...

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 04-14-2014, 01:54 AM

Welcome AlexiStarlight! I love the last part of your name, I have a thing for celestial type stuff.

Yes! Definitely try your hand at roleplaying! I convinced myself to start trying to get an RP together and it was such a good experience, a short experience, but that doesn't matter! I like it too much to completely quit