Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2014, 03:57 PM

Harley/Joker is one of my favorite destructive pairings. She knows it's horrible and wrong to stay with a guy who treats her like that, but it shows the terrifying influence the Joker can have on a person. And she's kind of just as crazy. It's hard to choose between her and Ivy for best villain-ess, especially when they do an amazing job teamed up.

Kitten_Dear
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-09-2014, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander J Luthor View Post
Harley/Joker is one of my favorite destructive pairings. She knows it's horrible and wrong to stay with a guy who treats her like that, but it shows the terrifying influence the Joker can have on a person. And she's kind of just as crazy. It's hard to choose between her and Ivy for best villain-ess, especially when they do an amazing job teamed up.
your username makes me so friggen HAPPY =D

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2014, 06:23 PM

YAY! I was going to steal Lex Luthor since that hadn't been taken at the time, but I feel like this is becoming one of my signature names, even though everyone calls me Alex. XD

Kitten_Dear
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-09-2014, 06:56 PM

Quote:
YAY! I was going to steal Lex Luthor since that hadn't been taken at the time, but I feel like this is becoming one of my signature names, even though everyone calls me Alex. XD
Lex Luthor is one of my favourite villains, mainly because he is responsible for the creation of one of my favourite heroes; Superboy.
Though lately he has been creeping me right the eff out. A lot of his animated depictions give some a seriously 'rapist' vibe. /:

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2014, 09:45 PM

If they makes a second Man of Steel I hope they don't screw it up. Kevin Spacey actually did an awesome job as Luthor in the last rehash, I just wish that Superman would have done as good a job.

Kitten_Dear
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-10-2014, 05:12 AM

Quote:
If they makes a second Man of Steel I hope they don't screw it up. Kevin Spacey actually did an awesome job as Luthor in the last rehash, I just wish that Superman would have done as good a job.
I default to hating live action DC movies, they are seldom done well.

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-10-2014, 06:54 AM

If you want to feel better I suggest watching the Nostalgia Critic's Man of Steel review. I was told of it recently. BEAUTIFUL.

Penella Goldeater
*^_^*

Old 07-10-2014, 09:07 PM

Quote:
That was perfect. You just summed up SO MUCH.
And I totally missed the reference in your name. I was never super into Supes.

Kitty, Kitty. NONE? The Micheal Keaton as Batman movies are awesome. If he wanted be Bruce again I would let him. Tim Burton can direct again too. I'm not even sorry. Put Jack Nicholson and Michelle Pfeiffer in it. Both of them. Joker's fine, that was a robot or something at the end of the first one. Don't worry about it. Play up the age thing like in The Expendables. I love bad movies and bet the "box office" is with me.

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-11-2014, 05:13 AM

Oh my god. Have either of you guys seen the new teaser for Birdman? I AM SO EXCITE!!! Michael Keaton is BACK! As a man who was famous for playing the amazing superhero Birdman. Now, decades later, his life is a shamble of theater performances and an old man coming to terms with his iconic role being taken over by a younger actor, and dealing with some serious psychosis.

I can't tell if he's day dreaming, or if he has real superpowers... All I know is the producers can take my moneeeeeey!