Volhound
The Face of Mercy.

Old 07-16-2014, 07:29 PM

Hey there everyone. Not really new, but returning. I haven't been on this site since I signed up... And that was fairly long ago. Aha. Well, feel free to call me Elizabeth. I'm 20 and love to spend my time online either reading, writing, or drawing.

This site has cute emotes... Aha.

Well, I hope to make some friends here. Hopefully gonna try and sell some art here and put together a cute avatar *- *

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 07-16-2014, 07:35 PM

I'm sure you'll do great. Welcome back, and I hope you stick around this time!

I write and read a lot too, but I suck at drawing... T_T

So there you go, you're good at three things of which I'm only good at two, and I do fine, so you'll do even better!

Yay, I'm motivating people! <_<;

Anyway, yeah, you'll do fine here, and I hope you have lots of fun and get a killer avi out of it!

Volhound
The Face of Mercy.

Old 07-16-2014, 07:37 PM

Aha, thank you love! :)

I'm really hoping to stick around. I've been hopping around various sites and I'm having a hard time "settling down" and finding one to call home after all my favorites have closed. Ahaha. xD

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 07-16-2014, 07:49 PM

We're not the busiest or fastest-moving site out there, but the economy is fairly stable, and I kind of like being able to keep up with every active thread, lol.

I'm a veteran of multiple forums, and this is where I chose to hang my hat on the internet, so maybe you'll like it the same way I do. Who knows?

Either way, I'm sure you'll agree after a short while that we have some of the nicest, most awesome people of any forum out there. I even have real friends here, and that's rare for me, making real friends on a forum. I do hope you stick around, and get to see all this like I have.

Volhound
The Face of Mercy.

Old 07-16-2014, 07:50 PM

It's rare for me to make friends on here as well, aha. I've surprisingly made a few good ones recently and I'm thankful for that. The site does seem slower paced, but I'm not too picky there. The avatar and items are a plus, sooo, that's promising for me. <3

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 07-16-2014, 08:01 PM

Well, I'm off for now, as I'm up way past my bedtime, but have a great day, hope you get all settled in, and I look forward to seeing more from you, might even click that there DeviantArt link next time I'm on... (just noticed it, is blind as a bat sometimes)

Anyway, didn't want to just drop on you, figured I could at least say bye-bye.

Welcome (back) to Menewsha, and have an awesome day! o/

Volhound
The Face of Mercy.

Old 07-16-2014, 08:03 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome!
I hope you have a fantastic night. <3

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-16-2014, 09:43 PM

Artist. I'M FOND OF ARTISTS.

Volhound
The Face of Mercy.