KimachiAtami

Old 08-20-2014, 08:54 PM

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could donate to me?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-21-2014, 07:27 PM

Some of the best ways to get gold is through playing the games and chatting
This might help you learn to earn gold ^^

Welcome to menewsha

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-22-2014, 01:32 AM

You should probably read the site rules located here. We don't like to see begging

If you'd like some gold for being a new user, I'd suggest checking out the Charity Forum. Threads in that forum are dedicated to giving people stuff, depending on their rules.

Another place you can check out would be the Contest and Giveaways forum, again, make sure you follow the thread maker's rules. Try not to reply to a thread that's creator hasn't replied to in more than 2 weeks, chances are they won't give you anything.

Maybe go play some word games in the Word Games Forum. It'll increase your gold and post count ^_^

Or you can play some games (like tetris) and get up to 250G per day.

Again, welcome to the site KimachiAtami.

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-22-2014, 10:38 PM

Begging is against the rules, but you're new, so I guess it's okay to slip up once.

I don't know if I've messed up yet. I guess they'll tell me if I did.

Welcome to the forums, and if you need things, you should hang out in RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) in the Menewsha Nation section. Some of the people who post there are really nice if they find out you're new and don't have much stuff yet.

Just don't beg, they don't like that.

I would give you some of my GERSBERMS BERKS, but I only have three of them, and they're not really mine.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 08-23-2014, 12:39 PM

Hey welcome to Menewsha! You have a splendid avatar started there. Are you settling in okay?