HLY

Old 08-21-2014, 07:16 AM

Hello. I'm new to Menewsha. However, I've known about its existence for quite some time. I decided to give it a try, so I hope you don't mind my stay here.

I'm shy, but I'm still working on becoming more outgoing. I have poor communication skills due to it, so it may be difficult to hold a conversation with me.

I'm interested in drawing and playing video games mostly, which majority of the games being the genre RPG. I'm interested in role-play as well, but I have almost no experience in it.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-21-2014, 06:51 PM

Welcome to menewsha. I'm glad you decided to give us a try.

From what I see in your post already I think your communication skills are alright

What videogames have you been playing recently?

HLY

Old 08-21-2014, 10:54 PM

Thank you very much. I'm glad, too.

Oh, that's a relief.

I've been playing Fragile Dreams, Disgaea 4, Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon, and Kill Zone 2. How about yourself?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-21-2014, 11:23 PM

chobobo dungeons! cutest main character ever!

for me lately not much but I got into a beta of a game called Archage.
I also got a game boy for pokemon recently owo

HLY

Old 08-21-2014, 11:40 PM

Indeed. <3

Oh, nice. The game mechanics look cool, mainly the skill sets. I hope it turns out well and that you have a good time.

Which one(s) were you planning on playing?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-22-2014, 12:43 AM

Yeah it looks cool but haven't gotten to try it out yet. It will be free to play thankfully. *cheapo gamer*

I was hoping for pokemon red but the one I got was broken :(
hoping that eventually I'll be able to play them all. but I'm starting with the early ones.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-22-2014, 01:06 AM

Welcome HLY!

I love this website. I've been coming off and on since 2009. I keep taking breaks, but I just love the people here too much to stay away. Also, I love to see the new items Wishie makes for us

If you're interested in RPing, we have an extensive forum for that. One of the sub-forums is for Roleplay requests. The only way to get better at RPing is to get out there and start some! Have you read other people's RPs? That's how I got started. Though I haven't read any in a long time >_> (apart from the ones I'm in)

What time zone do you live in? What takes up most of your time everyday? (school, work, a hobby, family, etc.)

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-22-2014, 10:51 PM

I haven't played any of those games yet, I should add them to my list of things I want to play.

And I don't always communicate very well either, it's okay. They're nice here and are willing to work with you to understand you if they can't understand you at first.

Welcome to the forums, and I'm sure you'll be fine here. I hope you have lots of fun, and if you want a friend who's hardly ever around, I'm available.

HLY

Old 08-22-2014, 11:03 PM

To: The Wandering Poet

Ah, it's okay. I'm a non-cash gamer, so I share that similar feeling of free-to-play games. >.<;;

That's unfortunate. Are you able to return it? Oh, I see. Good luck on your long pokemon journey. There's just so many versions.

To: Libra

Thank you for the welcome, Libra. That's a long time, even if you say you take breaks. It sounds like the community is nice. Ah, yeah, the items are rather pleasant looking.

Thank you for informing me. I saw it when I browsed, but I'm hesitant on taking that first step. I have read some role-plays before, which tend to be really creative. Ah, what types do you like?

My time zone is Eastern Standard Time. The second one varies, so it's hard to say exactly. A mixture of school/studying, family, friends, practicing art, and sometimes relaxing by doing an assortment of random activities. How about yourself?

To: Ermahgerd Berks

Oh, they are nice games in my opinion. I hope you enjoy them, if you ever get the chance to try them out.

I see. Thank you for the reassurance, it does seem that way a lot.

Thank you, again. I wouldn't mind being friends, but that is a little funny. ^^

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-22-2014, 11:08 PM

Yeah, I never get to be here as much as I want to, because other people use the computer for important things.

I think friends are pretty important, but not everyone does.

But I like having friends!

HLY

Old 08-22-2014, 11:19 PM

Oh, shared computer? Well, it does give you time for other things, even if you would want it to be for this. >.<;;

I do consider friends important, too.

Agreed.

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-22-2014, 11:25 PM

Yeah, I draw and I like music and My Little Pony, too. And I sleep a whole lot.

There's lots of things to do, I just wish I could do this more.

HLY

Old 08-22-2014, 11:59 PM

Those are nice things to do, but be careful about sleeping too much.

Do you try to do as much as you can, while you have your time on here?

Also, do you have a schedule or is it at random times?

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-23-2014, 12:39 AM

I'm here when I can be here.

Usually not more than a few times a week.

I only follow schedules when I have one to follow. I don't have one right now.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-23-2014, 11:24 PM

@HLY - long indeed there's like 700 to catch now

free to play is the best way to play. only ever payed for 2 games. though one of which cost me a few hundred dollars.

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-24-2014, 05:42 AM

Wow, that's a lot of Pokemons!