Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-24-2014, 11:45 AM

Oh, cool, now I know someone from Canada!

I think I already know one or two, but I don't remember. I usually remember everything, so I might have been sleepy when I found out, I don't know.

But even if we're not always on together, I'll still be a good friend and talk to you, I believe in doing that.

That reminds me, I should check on Poppet sometime, she was my first friend here. I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks, I think.

And maidenroseheart, your artwork is really cool! You're a good artist!

COOK1E
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2014, 11:51 AM

Bunny: oh I have candian relatives! :D
Its hoing to be 6 pm here xD

---------- Post added 08-24-2014 at 05:23 PM ----------

I like those arts maiden! I wish I could draw...; u ;

---------- Post added 08-24-2014 at 05:24 PM ----------

Canadian friends, canadian rekatives, canada really is something!

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2014, 11:54 AM

Maiden:
Yeah, the thread that I moderate from time to time, has slowed down dramatically, I'd be lucky to find at least two people on that thread. LOL

Yeah, well, my facebook name IS Herbert Tha Perrvert! So, I guess you can say I have a sense of humour. Haha

When did you start drawing? n n

Ermy:
Yeah, I'll usually forget what I'm doing when I'm right in front of the place I was suppose to go from the beginning and just stare at it and go "I know I'm suppose to do something." And sit there like an idiot. That happens more times than you think, but if it were to be a routine, I don't forget so easily n n;

I used to have penpals but they just stopped writing, I loved sending them letters~ And drawing on the envelope~ <3

Cookie:
Most of my relatives are Aboriginal, but from different clans, I'm a part of two clans. And they both speak different languages, I also learned that I might have a bit of Scottish blood in me. :/

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-24-2014, 11:55 AM

I want to visit Canada someday, it's pretty!

And some people think India is weird or bad, but I think it's beautiful. I know there are parts where people are really poor and it's not kept nice, but we have that here, too, so nobody should judge anyone for it.

I live in a really ugly part of my town, and the people are weird and mean sometimes, and someone broke in and stole everything once, but it doesn't mean the whole town is bad.

I want to go to India someday, and see everything. And the food is great! I bet it's even better in the place it comes from! Then it's real!

If people stop writing, you have to find new ones.

There will always be someone who wants a friend.

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2014, 11:59 AM

Ermy:
Yeah, there were people from Asia, don't know which part though that went through my hometown, tourists... They sat right at the front door of the local grocery store, we found it a little weird but a lot of the kids were really intrigued by them.

I want to go to Japan someday, that's the only other country I'd want to visit, that's about it. n n <3

COOK1E
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2014, 12:07 PM

Bunny: whoa its kinda cool! :D
Erma: I know sometimes people are just judgemental...
Thats totally true I mean so what if we are indians....and because of discrimination of browns, its said that india isnt a part of asia... ; - ;
I really want to visit london! ; D

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-24-2014, 12:11 PM

Japan has some funny cultural differences, and weird things, but I think it would be really neat to see it all.

And I like some of their music, too. I had a friend there online once, he sent me things sometimes. I think he liked me like a boyfriend/girlfriend kind of way, but I wasn't into that.

I haven't talked to him in a long time, I should see if he's still around. He was really nice to me.

Indian people are just as beautiful as everyone else. I have friends who are black, and they're as beautiful as anyone else I know. Skin color is just skin color, and doesn't mean anything but itself. People are silly.

I wish people weren't so dumb about things, sometimes.

Last edited by Ermahgerd Berks; 08-24-2014 at 12:13 PM..

COOK1E
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2014, 12:20 PM

I like japan's cartoons aka animes and mangas :D
My sister is totally obsessed with haoanese music....!

-tears well up- you are so nice! I totally understand! T ~ T

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-24-2014, 12:37 PM

I wasn't always good or nice, but you can only make real friends by being a real friend.

And I like having real friends.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 08-24-2014, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermahgerd Berks View Post

And maidenroseheart, your artwork is really cool! You're a good artist!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOK1E View Post

I like those arts maiden! I wish I could draw...; u ;
Thank you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBunniee View Post

Maiden:
Yeah, the thread that I moderate from time to time, has slowed down dramatically, I'd be lucky to find at least two people on that thread. LOL
My threads were always that way as well. I tend to either have two or three very active friends who post one line phrases and talk 90 miles and hour... or I have have two or three friends who post once a day or twice a day but their posts are longer and full of thought.

So I guess you get the best of both worlds

---------- Post added 08-25-2014 at 04:49 AM ----------

And I apologize if I didn't quote all the kind thoughts... *worries she might cause offense* I really do appreciate it!

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2014, 11:11 PM

Ermy:
My younger cousin is a huge fan of their music, she has a lot of them on her laptop and itunes~ <3
There's a lot of friends that I gained over the months/years and some of them are still very good friends with me while others are too busy to keep in touch with each other.
There are a lot of racial crap going on about the Aboriginals on Facebook, it's horrible, it all started with our Prime Minister, Harper. Dx
Oh, I'm not usually nice all the time but I like meeting new people online, it's where I can be myself without having to hide behind a facade/mask.

Cookie:
When I found out that we can get an anime channel here in the Northwest Territories, I was totally ecstatic but I didn't know how we can get it~ D;
So I never bothered with it, plus with the job I had, I wouldn't have been able to watch anything even if I wanted to. My job would either be 6 days a week or even an entire week straight, there was a time that I'd work for two weeks straight because people kept backing out on their shifts.

Maiden:
Oh, the thread that I moderate along with the other mods, is a giveaway thread~
I used to have my own little hangout, the people that usually went there had a regular schedule, so I knew when to go online. Hehe <3
But I think I should check out the other website, just in case, since I actually wasted money there at one point to dress up my avatar. Can't let the money go to waste, eh? LOL

maidenroseheart

Old 08-25-2014, 01:38 AM

Nope, that is why I am still here. Though I had to learn self-control. For awhile I was spending money I couldn't afford to spend on mennies and selling CIs in the marketplace. Because I have this personal standard of 10 mennies = 1 gold, I sold my CIs for 2500 gold instead of whatever outrageous price they sell for. So in order to get more goldies, I sold more CIs, costing me more mullah. It was getting out of hand. Finally, learned a little self-control. Just in time too. Was about to quit Menewsha. When I figured out I could handle not spending lots of real money on here, I began to enjoy this place again.

But yes, investing in something makes it worth more. If you have developed options for beautiful avatars somewhere, I could see you wishing to retain those sites :)

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-25-2014, 02:02 AM

I never have any money, so I don't have to worry about that.

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-25-2014, 02:07 AM

I think the place that I wasted the most money on was Gaiaonline, at one point I spent over 150$ in one day. <3

But that was before I gave away everything there, and then I went back months later and slowly gaining everything back. I changed my avatar several times already in a week haha <3
Just dressing it up it fun enough for me~ <3

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-25-2014, 02:31 AM

Vera used to spend money on Gaia.

Then she worked the market with the items she got and became a millionaire on there.

She still talks about it sometimes.

Hey, you should come to the Menewsha Nation section, they're all being too slow in there!

New people make it more fun!

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-25-2014, 04:37 AM

Oh, I did that too a few times already but I can't do that for the time being online I can afford to spend money on crap like that haha
Alrighty, I shall be there in a moment~

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 08-25-2014, 07:58 AM

Oh, coolsies, you all seem to be getting on well.

I know I said hello already, but I don't often see welcome threads this long.

Good job getting settled in!

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-25-2014, 08:20 PM

Haha, yeah, it's either here, or Cookie's thread or replying to each other's profiles! xD
I like it so far here~! Everyone is friendly and the three of us have a pretty good chat
> < <3

maidenroseheart

Old 08-26-2014, 12:00 AM

I'm really glad that you like it here. I kind of fret when I enter the New Meat Zone hoping I don't scare ya away.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-26-2014, 01:27 AM

Maiden is wonderful, there's no way you could scare anyone away

maidenroseheart

Old 08-26-2014, 02:33 AM

Awe thank you Poet You are truly a good friend to have on Menewsha. Always so ... erm... Poet? Your avatar? What?! ROFL You are always so cheerful! I love it!!

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-26-2014, 02:37 AM

She almost got hit by a pie... so she either spilled her tea or wet herself... your call

maidenroseheart

Old 08-26-2014, 02:38 AM

er... tea... I definitely interpret as tea... *embarrassed blush*

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-26-2014, 02:49 AM

Oh right.... she could have done both

maidenroseheart

Old 08-26-2014, 02:58 AM

Or walked in on a messy kitchen and that is egg dribble on the floor...