The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-26-2014, 03:08 AM

Interesting idea. The husband attempted to cook.....

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 08-26-2014, 03:12 AM

ROFL... ain't that the truth... or in Star Trek Deep Space Nine... the wife tried to cook ^_^

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-26-2014, 03:13 AM

Oh bunny, we should probably warn you... we get off topic really easily

I don't think I saw that show really owo

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-26-2014, 06:32 AM

Haha, it's alright, I've just been having a great day~! <3
I got approved to be on the waiting list for a house with the Housing Authority!! The list is long but I'm near the top of the list because of my glowing review from the last time, I was told that I could be the next one in line for a place~ <3
Omgawsh~! I had to go through shit these past few months and it's all going to pay off soon > <

I just checked on my resume today and I was told that I start next week, we'll start on a schedule for me. First I'll be doing 5 days a week part-time also if I want, I can do weekends and that would help me save some money~! <3
I wouldn't mind doing 7 days a week if it means I can start working again, I haven't been able to work for months and it's been driving me crazy. I've always liked working quite a bit and having spending money~ > < <3

How have you guys been? :D

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-26-2014, 07:09 AM

Ooh congrats on the job! :D

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-26-2014, 07:58 AM

I have been broke for months, only getting short amount of cash a month and I have stuff to pay off even though I'm pretty much homeless D;
I have to owe people back and now everything is working out, so I can owe people back and have a place to live~! <3
I'm so happy~ > < <3
I'm going to sleep on my lovely bed now~! <3

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-26-2014, 07:59 AM

Oh I know that feeling. sleeping in a bed is amazing. I slept on the floor for over a year myself

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-26-2014, 08:05 AM

I had to couch hop for months, the other time was over 6 months in 2012
Well, I should rest now, I'll be back tomorrow~! <3

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-26-2014, 08:21 AM

Alright ^^ rest well.
The couch I have now is amazing for sleeping on... owo but it eats people...

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 08-26-2014, 03:57 PM

I'm really glad for you darling. Having a job is always a relief.

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-26-2014, 09:04 PM

I used to sleep on a couch for months, I used to sleep at my granny's but it isn't very comfortable there. I feel like more of an inconvenience, like I can't do anything there because of my aunt. My granny wants me there but my aunty doesn't, so it ends up making me feel uneasy just by sitting in the living room.
So I prefer to stay in the Women's Shelter, I've been here for over a week and I've been comfortable, just agitated by the curfew but that's about it. And they've helped me a lot with housing, keeping me motivated to do things I know I can do myself when I've been so nervous about everything these past few weeks.

And thank you Maiden~ <3
I never had to look for a job for 6 years, since I left my old job... I had to relearn everything all over again! xD

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-27-2014, 06:05 AM

My current bed is a bed-couch... owo it's literally both...

I've not stayed in a shelter... almost had to, but my best friend and her family let me stay with her

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-27-2014, 06:14 AM

Ugh, you are SO lucky, everyone is being a hard ass about it, I can stay at my granny's but I hate staying there Dx
I hated staying there because my aunty always has a grumpy attitude and I can't have anyone over. Dx
She gets frustrated so easily, so I tend to take off when I wake up and don't come back until late at night.

I have a meeting with the board tomorrow, so I'm a little nervous about that though.
But everyone was telling me that I'll do fine :D

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-27-2014, 06:20 AM

Where I'm at right now I can't have anyone over either...
I had to move back in with my parents to go back to college... turns out... an education doesn't mean much anymore...

Good luck. Just whatever you do... try to give off as much feeling that you know what you're talking about.

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-27-2014, 05:24 PM

Oh, I know about the whole education thing, I didn't listen to my friends about being a graduate doesn't mean much. But I just have to keep my head up and think positive, it's what I've been doing and I've had good results~! > < <3

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-27-2014, 07:21 PM

Yeah. I managed a 2 year degree and an engineering certificate... what's my job? Well... I work with disabled people

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-28-2014, 02:10 AM

Oh, wow... a lot better than me, education wise n n;
I used to work at the police department but I quit due to stress and decided to move to find a different job. I now work as a cashier but it's probably a lot better than being a guard at the police department with the stress and all.
Jobs are always available around here, it's just that finding a place to live is the hardest thing. Dx

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-28-2014, 06:14 PM

We've got plenty of places to live here... but no jobs

Yeah... unfortunately I probably wont use any of said education :(

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-28-2014, 10:29 PM

Well, I now have two jobs, I work as a cashier at the local grocery store and I work as a Youth worker at the Youth Centre. <3
But I now just have to look for a place to rent, it's either that or I can just settle with housing. Housing takes a substantial amount from the paycheques and it can be way too much sometimes, it even made some people move out of their current place because of too much is being taken off from their cheques (checks).
I have to work tomorrow at the Youth Centre in the evening then on Saturday, I work from 10am-6pm then at the Youth Centre from 6pm-10pm.... I have a busy day on Saturday. O:

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-28-2014, 11:13 PM

That does sound busy.

I only do in home care for disabled people. Not that exciting. though I hope to one day work with animal rehabilitation one day. caring for wildlife would be amazing

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-28-2014, 11:23 PM

I know, I wanted to keep myself busy for awhile, I don't know how long exactly, I don't even think I'd have enough time to cook myself something O:

I'd visit my grandpa but I'm a little sick and passing the cold to him wouldn't be very smart, especially when he's very old and can hardly walk on his own. D:

My cousin absolutely LOVES animals, she always wanted to be a Veterinarian but her mom kind of pushed that out of her head and told her it's impossible. I was really disappointed in her mom, she's suppose to encourage her children to expand their horizon D:

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-29-2014, 05:07 AM

A vet isn't impossible :(
She could pursue a rehabilitation vet. No euthanizing.

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-29-2014, 06:14 AM

I don't know how to cook, really. Vera does all that.

I'm glad you're still here, and you got clothes, too!

Good job!