iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2014, 06:03 AM

Hai, I'm new here and I was told about this website months ago but I never bothered coming here before. So, I decided to check it out since the other two websites I used to go to aren't really appealing :P
So, I thought I'd give this place a shot~ > < <3
I still have a friend on the other site (I spelt "Shit" by mistake at first LOL ) and on the other one? I'm not quite sure if I'm still remembered, I used to go there everyday and be one of the mods on a thread but I moved and haven't had much internet time lately. D:
So I'm planning on trying to get my own place and I was hoping to have someone stay with me but she suddenly cut me out of her life. That did not make me happy, made me a sad panda D; </3

But you win some, you lose some... just got to move on with my life I suppose~

Oh, I like drawing manga, I have my little DA account but haven't updated it lately n n; hehe
And I love doing penpal stuff, but I used a different website for that, although it's a little dead at the moment. BUT, I don't know if I'd really have time for that, I'm planning on trying to get two jobs, a weekend job and a weekday job~ So I can keep myself busy but still make time for internet friends~

Hopefully I get to make new friends here

......Please love me hahaha

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-22-2014, 10:41 PM

You remind me of my Vera a little. I don't know why, but you do.

I hope you get the jobs you want, and can make everything work out the way you want it to.

Welcome to the forums, and if you want friends, I'm always willing to make new ones.

I'm not around much, but I try to be fun and cool when I am.

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-23-2014, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermahgerd Berks View Post
You remind me of my Vera a little. I don't know why, but you do.

I hope you get the jobs you want, and can make everything work out the way you want it to.

Welcome to the forums, and if you want friends, I'm always willing to make new ones.

I'm not around much, but I try to be fun and cool when I am.

Your Vera? O: An OC or something? > < <3
Oh, one of them is already taken, they weren't able to wait until I was capable of working until I was given enough time after surgery n n
That sounds great, from time to time, I'll be online to check my messages, I wish I was able to be online all the time but I kind have stopped after moving to another community~ ^o^ <3
I'm just sitting at my friends job place, I'm applying here too

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 08-23-2014, 04:49 AM

Hello, new person!

I'm Vera!

XD

Welcome to Menewsha!

I love your username!

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 08-23-2014, 12:37 PM

Welcome to Menewsha darling! It is a rather friendly place. How are you settling in so far? I would be interested in seeing the manga you create. I like art and have a DA account myself.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-24-2014, 03:57 AM

Hello welcome to our humble home. full of fun kindness and total random chaos... oh... and we have cookies....

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2014, 07:08 AM

Hai Vera, Maiden and Poet~ <3

Vera
I totally love my username > < <3 I ended up with it when I tried to come up with a name similar to Ebony ^o^ <3

Maiden
I'm liking it so far, it's not as lively as I'd like it to be but as long as the thread isn't going insanely fast and everyone is getting lost in the conversation. Hehe I was going to draw today but where I was going to volunteer, no one was there, the other person who was suppose to work that day didn't show up. So they had to close down the Youth Centre for the day.
Oh, I'd love to see your DA~ Mine is x0Oniness0x.deviantart.com > < <3

Poet
I love cookies, I plan on baking a cake sometime this week for a friend, his smurfday is coming up and he should be turning 32 or so. :D He thought I was insanely young but haha, I kind of surprised him on how old I actually am xD

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-24-2014, 07:31 AM

We're friends now! You have a friend!

I posted on your profile and everything!

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2014, 07:57 AM

Quote:
We're friends now! You have a friend!

I posted on your profile and everything!
Yesh~ I had replied. Whee > < <3
I'm loving being here, even though I'm not here as often as I should be n n;

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-24-2014, 08:52 AM

It's okay, I'm not here a lot, either.

I'm just glad we're both here at the same time!

It's cool talking with you!

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2014, 09:00 AM

Quote:
It's okay, I'm not here a lot, either.

I'm just glad we're both here at the same time!

It's cool talking with you!

I know, eh? I'll sometimes refresh to see if you replied lol
I'm also looking through the shops but there's so many shops and one tiny little avatar lol

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-24-2014, 09:17 AM

I only want one thing from a shop right now and it'll take me 700 more gold to get it.

There sure are a lot of shops!

Right now I keep checking this section and 4 others to see if anyone's posting. It's usually kind of slow around this time, but some people are here every day around this time.

The Menewsha Nation forum is usually busier, but the people I know who post there are all playing Kingdom Hearts right now, I think.

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2014, 09:29 AM

Quote:
I only want one thing from a shop right now and it'll take me 700 more gold to get it.

There sure are a lot of shops!

Right now I keep checking this section and 4 others to see if anyone's posting. It's usually kind of slow around this time, but some people are here every day around this time.

The Menewsha Nation forum is usually busier, but the people I know who post there are all playing Kingdom Hearts right now, I think.

I think I'll wait until I have a lot more gold until I go crazy shopping online~
But I've been thinking of opening up a shop here sometime but I wouldn't know how much to charge right now n n;
I'd probably check out the other places here, I want to browse the site and see what there is to offer here, socializing-wise.

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-24-2014, 09:37 AM

The Menewsha Nation section is the busiest part, next to the RP section.

If you want to sell your art, look in the art sections! There's a pricing guide thread, and a lot of people here love art, and will buy it from you. If you mention it while talking to people in the Menewsha Nation section, they'll ask you to make some for them, usually.

Avatar art is really popular, and everyone wants it. It's a good way to get lots of gold!

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2014, 09:58 AM

Quote:
The Menewsha Nation section is the busiest part, next to the RP section.

If you want to sell your art, look in the art sections! There's a pricing guide thread, and a lot of people here love art, and will buy it from you. If you mention it while talking to people in the Menewsha Nation section, they'll ask you to make some for them, usually.

Avatar art is really popular, and everyone wants it. It's a good way to get lots of gold!
I'll probably check that place out every now and then~ ^o^ <3

I used to have an art shop in Syndroneonline and Gaiaonline but I've been busy, I'll probably open one up when I know I'll have time and get my tablet from my cousins~ <3

I loved drawing avatars > < <3
Coming up with the many styles and poses, along with the little doodles in the background of the avatar

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-24-2014, 10:24 AM

You'll be fine here, then, people love that.

And they're nicer here than on Gaia. A lot nicer.

You're going to like it here, I think.

COOK1E
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2014, 10:55 AM

-sneaks in- I found bunny's intro thread! :D

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-24-2014, 11:00 AM

Now you can post in here, too!

I'm going to friend you! Then we're all friends!

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2014, 11:07 AM

Haha, what gave it away? xD LOL

Oh, I also friended you too, Cookie. n n

Ermahgerd Berks
Black Metal Pony

Old 08-24-2014, 11:09 AM

Now we're all friends together!

I'll have to remember what time of day you're likely to be around, so we can hang out more often!

I like having friends to talk to!

COOK1E
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2014, 11:18 AM

Thanks for the friend requests! -sniffs- yay I made friends! ;D
Im mostly online in the midnight o u o

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2014, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Now we're all friends together!

I'll have to remember what time of day you're likely to be around, so we can hang out more often!

I like having friends to talk to!
Well, today is now Sunday, so after tonight I have to wake up early tomorrow for a meeting with the Housing Authority guy, to see if I can be on the waiting list for a unit~ <3
But after that, I'm not sure what else I have to do, I haven't made a list of errands yet. normally I do errands everyday since I tend to forget some of them in the middle of doing them xD

---------- Post added 08-24-2014 at 05:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOK1E View Post
Thanks for the friend requests! -sniffs- yay I made friends! ;D
Im mostly online in the midnight o u o

What time is it there right now?
It's 5:39am here n n;

COOK1E
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2014, 11:26 AM

Its 5:10 here :D and its evening :D

iBunniee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2014, 11:28 AM

Hoe snap! D:
It's going to 6am here! I'm from the Northwest Territories, Canada. n n

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 08-24-2014, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBunniee View Post
Hai Vera, Maiden and Poet~ <3

Vera
I totally love my username > < <3 I ended up with it when I tried to come up with a name similar to Ebony ^o^ <3

Maiden
I'm liking it so far, it's not as lively as I'd like it to be but as long as the thread isn't going insanely fast and everyone is getting lost in the conversation. Hehe I was going to draw today but where I was going to volunteer, no one was there, the other person who was suppose to work that day didn't show up. So they had to close down the Youth Centre for the day.
Oh, I'd love to see your DA~ Mine is x0Oniness0x.deviantart.com > < <3

Poet
I love cookies, I plan on baking a cake sometime this week for a friend, his smurfday is coming up and he should be turning 32 or so. :D He thought I was insanely young but haha, I kind of surprised him on how old I actually am xD
I like not getting lost in threads, but it has been slow lately. Have patience, it will pick up again. A week or so ago was an event so likely everyone is getting over being overly active.

Here is my DA account... maidenroseheart's deviantART gallery

I like your art. You have a sense of humor me thinks.