View Poll Results: Which move do you choose?
Welcome 7 46.67%
GLOMP 7 46.67%
Ignore 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-07-2014, 11:40 AM

That's awesome about Totoro being in Toy Story 3! Studio Ghibli will have received a nice chunk o' change for that, I'm sure! ><

That song is great, so nice to listen to, then the rap comes along and you're like "wut..." several steps too far in trying to be cool and edgey ><

It's really cool that we have someone in India on Mene now! Lexadis: here's someone who's kind of in your area!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-07-2014, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandelioness View Post
Antagonist: Oh... I've proven my statement that I tend to make a fool of myself already?! Well anyway thanks for giving me a good idea.
You were hardly the only person to think that the guy in my signature is me, no worries~ Figured I'd add a line to my signature to clear up any possible future confusions.

And yes! When I saw Totoro appear in Toy Story 3 I thought I'd saw wrong at first! Was like, "OMG IS THAT TOTORO" at the screen.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 10-07-2014, 05:06 PM

Jelly's summons always almost gives me a heart attack
Tottoro in Toy Story 3? How come I never noticed?
Ant = Misha?
Welcome to mene, Dandy? Nessy? Delly? And I'm from Sri Lanka

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-07-2014, 05:50 PM

I don't want to give you a heart attack I'm glad I didn't ping you to the GD sticky too then.

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 10-08-2014, 03:50 PM

That's why I fast forward the rap when I listen to it. There are versions with the rap snipped out but it's not a very neat job I'm afraid, they mess the timing up doing it.
Thanks for pulling me out of the Hazukashii Puddle, Ant (I know now that's what you're called.)
Lexadis: I'm assuming you won't get a heart attack if I ping you 'cause I'm not Jelly-san and I've never anything really heart-attacking to say X_X.
I remember couple of years back our social studies teacher was trying to drill it into our heads that Sri Lanka and India are not connected by land although it looks like they are on maps. And this 'disruptive' classmate of mine was like, 'Didn't Ram get monkeys to build a bridge to Sri Lanka when he was going to rescue Sita? Aren't we connected that way?' Some giggled for the sake of distraction, some gave him looks 'cause he was trying to annoy the teacher, as usual.
But I think we must have been connected by land in the past? And maybe the sea eroded the land bit by bit and washed it away or something. Sri Lanka and India do have quite a bit in common and that usually happens when people migrated to and fro between countries, before they were separate countries thanks to globalization and stuffzors.
Whoa ok I've rambled. 'Dandy' is just fine and dandy :P

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-08-2014, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexadis View Post
Ant = Misha?
Yup. I'm still stuck deep in my swamp of Misha-ness.

It's driving me crazy that I don't have any means of watching the new season's first episode yesterday. I'm paranoid that I might run across spoilers somewhere.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 10-09-2014, 12:38 PM

Jelly - I'm sorry!

Dandy - Pings are good :D Just that jelly is --> And India & Sri Lanka.. it's just that it's close, I guess. I think all lands were connected in the very early days? Though since the time of written history we've been apart, though I really hate history and may be wrong But our first 'kind-of-official' king was from India. We do have a lot of Indian influence, especially Tamil Nadu though

Ant - I'm stuck in your avatar awesomeness

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-09-2014, 01:39 PM

Hahaha thank Yan for it! I mentioned how much I wanted to be taht white thing (whose profile I can no longer find...), and Yan came and poofed me into him! :DDDD Was super happy and ecstatic when I logged on today and saw. Still am.

The only downside is now people will have no idea why I have a picture of Misha in a wedding dress in my signature. x'D

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 10-09-2014, 03:39 PM

I agree, Ant being yannified is awesome. I like the emote and I really like your avi, it's sho cute uvu and you changed your signature anyway.
Lex (I can call you that right? Dandy for Lex, tit for tat :P) Lands neighbouring each other definitely have stuff in common. Even though Malaysia and India are separated by ocean and it's a Muslim country their street plays feature Indian mythology and their national airline is called 'Garuda.' Cool ne!
Hmm, I guess one never knows with history *nods sombrely*

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-09-2014, 05:30 PM

Ant that is because it got Renamed

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-09-2014, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandelioness View Post
I agree, Ant being yannified is awesome. I like the emote and I really like your avi, it's sho cute uvu and you changed your signature anyway.
Yeah, I changed it like five minutes after I made that post. If I ever decide to/get changed back to a normal avatar, I'll put it back up since my equipped items are unchanged and on my Account page my avatar is still Misha in a wedding dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
Ant that is because it got Renamed
Oh, no wonder.

I kinda like taht white thing a little more...but Baby Yan is good too.

Thanks for telling me! I've seen Baby Yan post but for some reason didn't think that he and taht white thing were one and the same.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-09-2014, 07:01 PM

It likely got renamed because it became baby yan. Before we didn't know what it was. Baby yan would still be taht white thang

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-09-2014, 07:15 PM

True. I wonder if that makes Yan taht big white thang...

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-09-2014, 07:46 PM

Hmm... I would assume just "taht thang"
But we wont know his final form until he finds his free D:

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-09-2014, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
Hmm... I would assume just "taht thang"
But we wont know his final form until he finds his free D:
Haha, oh god, Yan drew a thing years ago...I possibly showed you it, now where is it... -roots in Photobucket-

---------- Post added 10-09-2014 at 11:28 PM ----------

Ah, there it is.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-10-2014, 05:37 AM

lmao! So...going by the image and the positioning of the drool, I'm actually an adolescent right now?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-10-2014, 06:03 AM

We've finally discovered Yan's Final Form! :D

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 10-10-2014, 03:10 PM

taht adult thang has a Mane?
Like a Mane like a lion?
YAY uvu

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-10-2014, 04:12 PM

I think it's facial hair gone wrong.

The Queer Engineer

Old 10-10-2014, 07:14 PM

Hello new person. How are you? Do you happen to enjoy steampunk, cyberrpunk, or any other alternative histories? This site did seem like a struggle to get to know at first, but once you get into the habit of talking to people and try out role-plays or check out the other cool forums, it gets easier. It especially helps that the users are newbie friendly. I hope you do find yourself at home here.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-10-2014, 07:36 PM

lioness, it's best not to think too hard on what yan does it might make your brain hurt.

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 10-11-2014, 08:58 AM

Awww... But I WANT it to be a Mane.
Manes make me go and daydream about ruffling them, and nuzzling them. Manes make me nosebleed.
I'll follow your advice Poet, and not think about it. I'll believe it's a Mane without thinking about it :D And keep my fingers crossed to keep the nosebleed away xD.
Oh thanks for the welcome 2600! I'm heading to your quest thread now ^_^

Last edited by Dandelioness; 10-11-2014 at 09:00 AM..

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 10-11-2014, 09:06 AM

Welcome to Menewsha.
I am also a fellow role-player. ^~^
I hope you are able to find some role-play partners/join some role-plays.
There are a lot of people here on menewsha who RP.

Also your Username=totally kawaii.

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 10-11-2014, 04:03 PM

Fuu-Chan: so is your username totally kawaii! And your avatar is biyoo-tiful! Thanks for the welcome :)
I once saw the viewing count of the RP forums as 56 :O I've my hands full with RPs on other sites but I'll def RP here soon as I've the time, it's obv a happening place.
What kind of RPs are you into? (I'll do any genre if I like the story uvu)

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 10-11-2014, 09:38 PM

I will pretty much RP anything except faries and group RP's.
I can't get into them. And I had a lot of bad experiences with groups.

But I mainly RP fantasy or fanfic.
I am right now trying to get better with role-playing as Canons.
I usually do Oc's but I wanted to get better with canons since I am currently writing a fanfic
and may end up adding the canon characters into it.