View Poll Results: Which move do you choose?
Welcome 7 46.67%
GLOMP 7 46.67%
Ignore 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 10-12-2014, 03:10 AM

Well, I'll say welcome and that you're a very interesting person! I love your username to start with ^_^

Hmmm... well idk what to randomly talk about. xD I'm a pretty boring person. I like watching tv shows. Do you have any favorites/fandoms?

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 10-12-2014, 09:09 AM

Fuu-Chan: Tell me about it! I don't do group RPs either because they're often too much for me to keep up with. The very first RP I joined was a group one and I told the creators that it was my first time RPing but they still binged me out of the RP because I saw 'dinner' in their post and wrote in my post that it was dark outside, because I'm used to dinner being eaten at night (I know in England or wherever dinner's actually lunch but I didn't know the RP was set in England or wherever *shrugs*).
I do group RPs where I'm the creator *swaggers* because then in the conditions I tell people signing up for the RP not to post more than once in three days because other may not be able to keep up
Whisper Invictus: You think me intwesting?
I don't watch many TV shows. I watch House with my mom since she thinks it'll inspire me and make me want to be a doctor after all. I watch PLL (can't believe I am still) even though it's dragging. I watch some anime. I watch the occasional movie. Actually I watch more movies than shows, and I read (and net) more than I watch :)
Oh, you should see this Indian movie called Kahaani. The one that released 2012 or thenabouts. Most Indian movies are crappy but this one's awesome. Hopefully you'll find a CD with English subs *fingers crossed* (If you're in the US then you'll definitely find one.) Also this English movie called The Others (2001-ish). I those two.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 10-12-2014, 09:40 AM

My first RP was also a group.
But man everyone always bugged me about my grammar and it wasn't super terrible.
Yeah I prefer if I do a group I am the creator so I get to boss people around. XD

I haven't yet cause I am not creative enough to make up a good RP.

Also, my family eats when it is dark. Around 6-7pm.

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 10-12-2014, 10:34 AM

I'm assuming you eat the meal that's NOT lunch, after dark :P
Do you call it dinner or supper?
We call it 'annam' meaning 'rice', whenever we're having a meal. (Our staple food is rice and stuff.) We call breakfast 'tiffin' though that's a Tamil or something word not Telugu because traditionally we didn't have breakfast.
Aw don't call yourself 'not creative enough', everyone's equally creative it's just that everyone likes messing with their own heads to different extents xD. in that case even I'm not creative enough because my group RP isn't original, it's a canon.

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 10-12-2014, 01:59 PM

Both of those movies sound interesting! I'll check them out ^_^

I watch way too much tv, but I do tend to read a lot more. Well actually I mostly work all the time, which is why I'm pretty much a ghost online xD I stopped watching PLL around the 3rd season.. lost interest :P But I do watch Once Upon a Time now, which I think is the same station (ABCF)

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 10-12-2014, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper Invictus View Post
Both of those movies sound interesting! I'll check them out ^_^

I watch way too much tv, but I do tend to read a lot more. Well actually I mostly work all the time, which is why I'm pretty much a ghost online xD I stopped watching PLL around the 3rd season.. lost interest :P But I do watch Once Upon a Time now, which I think is the same station (ABCF)
I've heard of that I think. Most of my friends seem to watch Castle and something called Orange Is The New Black.
I too can't get to do much online since school and after-school coaching eat away 90% of my day. If we're gonna spend half our life studying and other half working... We better choose some work that we so much it doesn't seem like work. I'm determined to. Imagine becoming staff at Mene, I'll be able to spend all my time here! Or becoming a book or music critic.

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 10-12-2014, 06:35 PM

I know what you mean.. I work full time at a Retail store. Definitely not something I 100% love. But it's not awful, I guess... sometimes it is xD

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-13-2014, 12:43 AM

Haha, you can have that dream to aspire to Dandy, but a job you get paid for is better ><

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 10-13-2014, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Haha, you can have that dream to aspire to Dandy, but a job you get paid for is better ><
So... you don't get paid for being Mene staff? Am I inferring wrong? (I hope I am... )
But you spend so much time here! How do you do it? What's your day job like?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-14-2014, 04:37 AM

She used to, but a while back mene stopped being able to afford it.

She is now payed for with the love and adoration of the users.

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 10-14-2014, 03:16 PM

Aw, Jelly-san! That's so ossum it hurts my bones *smiffs into a hankie*
The idea of being staff seems even more supermegacool now :D

Smurffy
Blue Blue Blue

Old 10-14-2014, 03:33 PM

I just wanna say woooo. Lol :p

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 10-14-2014, 04:11 PM

Smurffy: I just wanna say bluuuuueeeee XD

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-14-2014, 04:46 PM

I just wanna say snooooo....ze. (srsly why am I still awake at one in the morning...)

Smurffy
Blue Blue Blue

Old 10-14-2014, 06:51 PM

Lol dandelioness ^_^

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 10-15-2014, 11:28 AM

Antagonist: Because the way coffee is for some people, the internet (specifically Mene) is extremely stimulating? :D

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-15-2014, 11:51 AM

xD! Possibly. Gods know that one sip of coffee in the afternoon is enough to keep me awake past three...

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 10-15-2014, 12:09 PM

All I need to stay awake is look at a screen before I go to sleep. XD
Or if I haven't visited Mene during the day I can't sleep thinking about everyone who'd have replied to me.
I also can't sleep for worry if I left one of my notebooks in school or with someone. I'm haunted by that kind of thing, which is pathetic.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-15-2014, 12:29 PM

I used to be too, then I trained myself to not think about it and think about happy things instead.

Doesn't always work, but it helps me sleep better at night.

Lady Rosenbaum
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2014, 04:28 PM

Welcome to Mene. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. Though you can find me more often on my main account which is Kirin Rosenbaum. If you ever want advice on some awesome threads to chat in let me know. I hangout in several awesome threads. If you enjoy roleplaying I can suggest some amazing roleplay partners, including myself. Again welcome to Mene. I hope you enjoy your time here. Oh and check your trades. You will be getting a little something from me.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-15-2014, 07:50 PM

I don't typically think about mene after I get off. Unless I see something teal, or something that reminds me of jelly. Or if I see something horror related I think of howdy.

...and now when I see dandelions sprouting in my yard I'll be reminded of you

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-15-2014, 09:28 PM

Dandy, I'm only on so much because I don't work any more due to health issues. I wasn't on quite so much when I had a job Please don't be misled by what Poet's saying though, I'm kind of uncomfortable with the implication that being on staff was a wage-earning job because it's never been that. The AAs got a small amount of money but that stopped back in 2010 and is unlikely to ever happen again unless Mene manages to really turn itself around and turn a good profit.

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 10-15-2014, 11:40 PM

And on that note, jelly I think I am in love with your avi. Marry me.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-16-2014, 01:58 AM

xDD Well, that depends! have you done your homework?!

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 10-16-2014, 03:49 AM

Oh. That's terrifying xD

I did... most of my ... homework ; -;