Zurirose

Old 10-15-2014, 11:02 PM

Just like above I am not sure what to put in this box... Should I tell you about myself? Goodness I am confused! Ok sooo um... I guess I will start by saying that you can call me Zuri or Rose or both if you prefer! ^_^ I feel I am a nice person who is open to most things. I was introduced to this site by a friend of mine who just recently got back into this site. We where both active members on Gaiaonline and where beginning to loose interest in that site. I however was still going on to get my fix of Role Playing. Yes that's right I am addicted. If you ever want to Role Play I am so willing! ^_^ Ummm not sure what else to put sooooooo I guess if you have any questions about me feel free to ask I am not shy. I will understand this site yet! lol

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 10-15-2014, 11:38 PM

Hello, Zuri! Welcome to the site ^_^ I think there are a lot of avid roleplayers on here, but I'm not sure, since I haven't roleplayed for a while... what kind of roleplays do you like?

-pets your cotton candy hair-

Zurirose

Old 10-15-2014, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper Invictus View Post
Hello, Zuri! Welcome to the site ^_^ I think there are a lot of avid roleplayers on here, but I'm not sure, since I haven't roleplayed for a while... what kind of roleplays do you like?

-pets your cotton candy hair-
First I am going to point out that the first thing that I noticed about your response to me was your Tardis! <3 I love Doctor who! ^_^ That being said I Thank you so much for welcoming me! I really appreciate it! ^_^ (Besides my friend you are the first <3) After I play some of the games that are on here I might head over to the Role Playing thread that I think I saw earlier. xP

As for what Role Plays I like. I like so many. My all time favorite Role Play would be one that combined the following genre's: Action, Romance, Adventure and fantasy.

What kind of Role Plays did you use to do when you Role Played?

Starpana
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Starpana

Old 10-15-2014, 11:57 PM

Hey Crazy lady! i Love you!! any just that i'd stop by :P

Zurirose

Old 10-16-2014, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starpana View Post
Hey Crazy lady! i Love you!! any just that i'd stop by :P
-giggles- I'm crazy? Your the crazy on! ;P Just kidding! ^_^ But thank you for stopping in my noob forum topic thing! ^_^

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 10-16-2014, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurirose View Post
First I am going to point out that the first thing that I noticed about your response to me was your Tardis! <3 I love Doctor who! ^_^ That being said I Thank you so much for welcoming me! I really appreciate it! ^_^ (Besides my friend you are the first <3) After I play some of the games that are on here I might head over to the Role Playing thread that I think I saw earlier. xP

As for what Role Plays I like. I like so many. My all time favorite Role Play would be one that combined the following genre's: Action, Romance, Adventure and fantasy.

What kind of Role Plays did you use to do when you Role Played?
I love fandom roleplays ; 3; I used to be really into animal roleplays (like wolf/spirit rp's and the Warrior's cat series rps) but I also love anything fantasy/adventure with a touch of romance! Thanks for asking!
ALSO DOCTOR WHO IS AWESOME :O

Also, hello there Starpana, I don't think I've met you either <3 (haven't been very active lately, so saying hi to everyone :D )

Zurirose

Old 10-16-2014, 12:11 AM

Quote:
I love fandom roleplays ; 3; I used to be really into animal roleplays (like wolf/spirit rp's and the Warrior's cat series rps) but I also love anything fantasy/adventure with a touch of romance! Thanks for asking!
ALSO DOCTOR WHO IS AWESOME :O

Also, hello there Starpana, I don't think I've met you either <3 (haven't been very active lately, so saying hi to everyone :D )

Interesting I was/am into a sort of animal Role Plays. But they are significantly different. Mine follows more along the lines of Anthro/Furry. Haha not a problem! You make it seem like it's a weird thing that I asked! xP

I REALLY need to watch the newest season!!!!! It just has to happen. Have you seen it? If so is it good?

Starpana Is the friend that got me onto this site! ^_^

Starpana
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Starpana

Old 10-16-2014, 12:17 AM

Hey yah its been 4 years, <3 doctor who as well

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 10-16-2014, 12:22 AM

I watched the premiere of this season with the new doctor. The actors and quality of the tv show is amazing, but the screen writing has taken a turn for the worst, I feel /: It's a personal opinion though, so don't take it to heart! I just don't like what their doing to the characters xD

Zurirose

Old 10-16-2014, 12:27 AM

Quote:
I watched the premiere of this season with the new doctor. The actors and quality of the tv show is amazing, but the screen writing has taken a turn for the worst, I feel /: It's a personal opinion though, so don't take it to heart! I just don't like what their doing to the characters xD
I will have to watch it for myself and see if I feel the same way. I definitely have had my favorite Doctors in that past and hope that I will like this one as well! I tend to get skeptical every time their is a new companion or doctor! xP

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-16-2014, 08:40 PM

At least you didn't just say "hi" Welcome to Menewsha.
I think roleplaying is the most active part of the site outside of events, so you should do well here :D