Darkness24

Old 10-21-2014, 10:38 PM

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-21-2014, 10:42 PM

Hello there Darkness.

Welcome to menewsha! I see you've made a bunch of threads in the fresh meat forum so far. I'm glad to see you so enthusiastic! I need to give you some advice though - if you would like some conversation with other users, having just ONE fresh meat thread is the best idea. Because you have so many threads - people don't know which one to post in...which one you will come back and check!

In addition - you gain more gold by having actual conversation here :) You get gold per character typed. So the more you tell us about yourself, the more gold you will actually get! But you don't get any gold for posting emoticons only. So could you maybe tell us a little bit about yourself? Is this your first avatar site? If not, which ones have you been on before. What music do you like? Do you draw? Do you like to read? What are your interests!

Here is a tip though - menewsha doesn't approve of spam. So please remember to be mindful of your posts! :) The more you give actual conversation, the more gold you get! And the more FRIENDS you get too! :)

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-22-2014, 05:52 AM

Welcome, Darkness! It seems like you might be a bit confused as to how to use the site? If you've got any questions, I'd love to help!

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-22-2014, 07:42 PM

Welcome to Menewsha ^^
As cherry said, don't hesitate to ask questions. We don't bite :D

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-22-2014, 07:45 PM

Welcome to Menewsha...

... I bite... playfully... I swear! :3