LordWeiss

Old 12-08-2014, 07:17 PM

Hello I'm LordWeiss or Weiss for short, you can call me by either I don't mind. I'm here looking to be a part of a good online community and make some new friends.

To tell a bit about myself and why I'm here. I'm a home schooled kid and I go to an online school. Contacting other students is just really weird and my family doesn't go to the activities the school sets up, so to keep myself from going insane I decided to join an online community and this one looked really good.

I'm a writer and an artist but whether I'm good or not is a matter of opinion. I like mythical supernatural stuff. I love to read and play games, though if we were to talk about TV shows I wouldn't know too much because I spend most of my time online. I am a crazy anime and manga fan and I've seen and read tons!

I don't mind the random message or two from anyone because I love to talk but I'm not that good of a conversation starter.

This is all I got but if anyone is interested and has a question for me- ask a way!

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-09-2014, 12:43 AM

Salutations, LordWeiss! Welcome to Mene!

Now I may be a bit biased, or really biased , but I think we're a great online community, one that prides itself on the friendliness of its users. ;D

What are your favorite anime?

LacyLove
Slipknotgoddesss

Old 12-10-2014, 11:37 AM

Welcome, hope you like it here. The people I've met here so far are very friendly. So if you need any help all you have to do is ask :)

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 12-10-2014, 01:51 PM

Hey there! Such a good idea choosing Mene as an online community it is very friendly here!

It does tend to get busier during the evenings but there are almost always a few online to talk to. Just scroll around the forums and you will soon find a decent conversation to join.

If you have any questions just post them in here and we will try to answer or check out the FAQ in the information forum ^_^

Shaenora
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2014, 02:05 PM

Hello you ! Welcome here ! ^^

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-14-2014, 01:53 PM

Hi and welcome, LordWeiss! We have a very close-knit community here on Menewsha and are pleased to meet you! :) Lots of artists and writers here and people who like mythical supernatural stuff. Hope you find yourself at home and look forward to seeing you around! ^_^