Meh Ish Dum
Devout follower of Jesus Christ

Old 12-10-2014, 08:54 PM

I believe I had forgotten my password about 5 times in the process of coming here and leaving. (so on and so forth)

Basically, I just wanted to say hi again, and settle a few things in my time here on Menewsha. I believe I might come to the point of quitting because I just can't keep up with the many avatar communities I used to bound my way through.

So, if any of you know how I can ping people in my Friends list in an easy way, or can help me to encourage them to find me in different places, that would be wonderful!

I'm sorry if this thread isn't to you guy's taste, but I just want to introduce myself again again (again... etc.) for possibly the last time.

Curious about places to find me? I'll be residing in Kik, GaiaOnline, and who knows where else!

EDIT:

I'll also be getting off of here for a bit simply for the fact that I am going to work on some house things. If you don't see me for a bit, feel free to send me a Kik message at username "SmokeAlarmJoe" (minus the quotes) if you're desperate to get a hold of me. Thanks!

Last edited by Meh Ish Dum; 12-10-2014 at 09:24 PM..

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 12-11-2014, 11:40 PM

The my friends ping should work.
@ sign
MyFriends
; semicolon.

Make sure that whatever post that was in isn't quoted because then you get a cascade of pings set in motion.

But Welcome back. I hope you decide to stay longer than just a short visit. :3

Meh Ish Dum
Devout follower of Jesus Christ

Old 12-13-2014, 06:00 AM

Thank you, by the way, ~LONGCAT~! I know I should probably stay long enough so that I can at least say hello a few times & set my journey onwards to "adulthood" if you will. I will always cherish the memories I had here, but leaving in due time so that I might only remember the best of memories might be the best. Thanks for trying to keep me here, though. <3

ANYWAY,

@MyFriends;

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-14-2014, 01:51 PM

Welcome back, Meh Ish Dum!