NEK0writes

Old 02-23-2015, 05:01 PM

Hi there,

My name is Cat, as you can see from my almost naked avatar, I'm new here.

Nice to meet you all, hopefully I can break out of my shyness and make some friends or have some awesome conversations.

I'm a writer, and I also enjoy reading and playing video games. I don't enjoy working, but I do a lot of that too.

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 02-23-2015, 05:11 PM

Hi, Cat! :) welcome to menewsha! All newbies start out naked, but there are charities on menewsha who can remedy that by giving you a newbie starter pack. :)
everyone here is super friendly, so making friends and breaking out of your shyness won't be too hard! People are very active in the Menewsha Nations forum, and are all happy to make new friends. :3

there are also plenty of writers floating around, so finding someone to maybe roleplay with, if that is your thing, shouldn't be hard.

I also enjoy video games! Which game is your favorite? :)

NEK0writes

Old 02-23-2015, 05:16 PM

Hi! Thanks for the info! :)

That's like asking who my favourite child is... which is easy because I have none. :O
I really like PRG, action/adventure, and some shooting. So, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Tomb Raider, Plants vs. Zombies, Destiny and Batman are among my favourite.
I also like the classic nintendo games of course, Mario and Zelda.
I have an xbox one, ps3, wii u and a 3ds, and no money as a result. It was worth it though! :P
What about you? What are your favourite games and consoles?

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 02-23-2015, 05:18 PM

I really like racing games, fighting games, action games, adventure games, RPGs... any game, really!

I own a Wii u, a 3ds, and a pc. I don't play many console games outside of that; most of my gaming is done through steam. I have a massive backlog of games to play on steam by the way, like 262. :P

My favorite game of all time would have to Snowboard Kids 2 for N64.

NEK0writes

Old 02-23-2015, 05:23 PM

If I had a really great PC I would probably try some games on there.
I used to play Half-Life, Doom and Sim City on my PC, and that was with floppy disks. (That makes me sound old, but I'm seriously not that old.)

Wow, 262, probably from all those Steam sales? :)

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 02-23-2015, 05:25 PM

Yeah, so many steam sales, and a severe lack of impulse control!

---------- Post added 02-23-2015 at 01:26 PM ----------

I think the oldest pc game i've played was SimTown. :P was too young for doom or Half life, but my older cousin had them. I liked watching him play.