View Single Post
jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-02-2015, 03:04 PM

Sil! You took the plunge! I've just read your PM on TDN so I scurried over =3

There's no more rules to worry about on here, it's way more likely that some things you remember as being against the rules no longer are; like single word/emote posts. Those are fine now as long as they're relevant to the current conversation. Really hoping we'll get the time to get the rules re-written this year, and prune out a whole lot of the NO! Because there's a scarily large amount of that in there, and a lot of it's not really valid any more.

Anna Neo's fun, you can tease all you like xD It's handy to join a fan site where I can ask newbish questions when stuff's confusing me, especially as stuff confuses me a lot these days >< It's intimidating joining a different forum with different rules though, I find myself being totally paranoid about making sure my posts are long enough (you get a warning if there's less than 7 words in your post, a rule which takes being anal to new heights in my opinion >< you can be both relevant,on topic and contribute to the conversation in less than 7 words, but whatev). I think Sil got caught out by that : / And they have a very short list of allowed cuss words That had me in hysterics, you, Anna, wouldn't last 5 minutes on there <3

Cora, I'm not lurking, I'm responding xD I love your current avie btw!