View Single Post
Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 04-01-2014, 08:17 AM

❷ The Welcoming Commitee

Libra & Ophiuchus (Libra's Mule)
A little Bit About Me:
I've been a member of Menewsha since 2009. I like to read, write, and watch TV. I'm an artist, though most of my art is made on the computer now a days. I'm in my mid-twenties, and already have my career going. I have an associates degree, and don't plan on going back to school for my bachelors degree for quite a while. Recently I haven't been as active around Menewsha, but the forums you'll usually find me in include: Menewsha Nation and the Roleplay Forum, though I sometimes stumble my way into other forums as well. I'm trying to change my inactivity though

SuperZombiePotatoe
A little Bit About Me:
Quote:
I'm a 20 years old student hoping to earn a place in Medical school and I've been on Mene since Halloween 2013. I'm a psycho fan of Lord of the Rings and anything related to J.R.R Tolkien. Gandalf is my hero
I also love fantasy, science fiction and am a firm believer in the existence of extra-terrestrial life and other suprenatural stuff
I'm an avid reader and writer. Mainly fantasy, sci-fi and classics, but if it's got a good story I'll read it! With my writing, I stick to poetry and short stories
Music is a big part of me. I enjoy classical, opera, orchestral, rock, metal experimental, 80's, jazz, blues, musicals and soundtracks.
Oh, and I may or may not have a small army of zombie potatoes

Cheshire_cat
A little Bit About Me:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire_cat
Not really much to say about me. Haha. <3 I'm 20 years old, I mostly spend my time playing games, drawing, writing (OMG, my favorite thing to do!), RP, and [s]being[/s] lurking. On Mene. c: I'm a romantic at heart, my favorite color is purple, I really like dark chocolate (the darker, the better!), I'm proud of being who I turned out to be.

Last edited by Libra; 08-12-2014 at 03:19 PM..