Luzzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2009, 06:46 AM

xD I DO!! REALLY BAD!!
My hands just.. feel dirty. I like washing them. >O> I do so at least every 30min, even if I'm not doing anything with my hands. c:

kid-kokopelli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2009, 07:10 AM

Can I insert myself into this conversation? I've never talked to any other girls who had penis envy before. I've been envious ever since I was old enough to tell the difference between boy and girl. Weird thing is, I'm not at all lesbian. I love men. You might say I love men so much that I want to be one. I wanna be big, strong, and have a penis. I hate being small, frail, and having a monthly. :/
Am I a bit of an extreme case, you think?

Murasaki Fujiwara
Potato

Old 11-04-2009, 07:45 AM

I have to say, I have some major penis envy. I agree that Freud was a bit of a crock, but some of his theories are actually pretty sound.
I not only identify with men and male characters better, but I genuinely do wish I were a boy.

the mechanical heart
she's got a few screws loose

Old 11-04-2009, 09:52 AM

I'm not sure if I have Penis Envy.

But, I do find myself staring at every man's crotch in sight. I can't help it. :C I always wonder what their penis's look like, how big and whatnot.

I'm a virgin too, so I think it's a bit odd. I'm not dying to lose it, either.

And about the pee thing. Girls, ever try taking off your pants and write your name in the snow? Hahahahaha. I'll just tell you that it's pretty interesting and hilarious.

I think that I like having a clit, too, because of all the nerves and I even hear guys talking about how they wish they had them too.

The downside is always having to shave, though. I know I could get waxed, but I'm just too shy for that.

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Scarling Zombie

Old 11-04-2009, 01:25 PM

Okay, the male anatomy looks like god was wrapping a bow, and right in the middle of the process, the phone rang.
Women have everything nice, neat and tucked it.

@kid-kokopelli- That is a bit extreme. I love my femine wiles too much to wish myself to be a boy.

@the mechanical heart- The males have the tip of their penis which acts just the same as the woman's clit. The nerve fibers of the pendella start at the butt, and end at either the tip of the penis or the woman's clit. ((Yay anatomy!))

Vamien
Life is all about resolve; outco...

Old 11-04-2009, 01:47 PM

Ouhh, this sounds like a wonderful thread! C= Huu, penis envy, is it? I love how open people were about their responses. I actually went through and read roughly the first three pages.

Needless to say I do not have penis envy, but I suppose it is perfectly normal to have it. It is a very handy 'device' to possess, as you can pee while standing up (it's only hard to aim if you're half-asleep ;3) among all these other lovely things you couldn't do if you have a vagina.

I feel sorry for women, personally, as men just seem like they have it better. I'm sure it's been pointed out already but

WOMEN
have boobs
have vaginas (that's two private parts!)
have periods

MEN
have penises.
sure we have to conceal occasional erections.

In the long run, it's really more uncomfortable and inconvenient being a woman, in my opinion. I mean, erections don't have scheduled occurrences and they're embarrassing, but I think that's nothing compared to menstrual cramps and bleeding from between the legs.
And who wants to sit on public toilets? >_>

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2009, 01:59 PM

I want to write my name in the snow sometimes.
It's not easier to be a guy. I just want a penis on occassion.
I want to show off my manly erection and take charge.
I want to club a man over the head and drag him to my cave, in a sense. If a woman sexually goes after a guy she's labeled as desperate. Men are just men. I find that sad.
It's a biological fact that woman can be choosier when picking a mate because we have so many eggs, but men have billions of sperm, and they just regenerate daily.
Women want the best offspring as possible, but men seem to stick it in anything.
"Oh, that hole in the trunk of that tree would be fun."
Women can't do that! I'm jealous.

Vamien

Old 11-04-2009, 02:08 PM

Well, Scarling, how do you really know? ;3 Neither sex can truly ever know if it's easier being the other.

Also, a hole in a tree would not be a good idea. Splinters hurt bad when you get them just in your finger or your foot, but in your penis? *Shudders* That would be unimaginable.

While what you say is true, I don't really know if this argument is particularly valid anymore. I mean...both genders have their pros and cons, and that's that. It just seems to be more unfair for women, since they can't walk around with absolutely nothing on their upper body and are considered sluts if they sleep with more than two guys.

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2009, 02:12 PM

I've made a thread showing my resentment for men walking around with no tops.

I just don't want to be labeled the bitch who thinks women have it so tough. We really don't. At least I don't.
I get free stuff from men, use sex as a torture method (I with-hold it until I get what I want.)

Just in my opinion life isn't supposed to be easy. It doesn't matter if your reproductive organs are on the outside or the in.

Vamien

Old 11-04-2009, 02:16 PM

No, I understand and I agree, my dear. If you want to put it that way, then neither sex really does. It just seems like it because we have to deal with whatever it is on a daily basis.

...And because that made me curious. What is it that you want that you with-hold sex for?

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2009, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamien View Post
No, I understand and I agree, my dear. If you want to put it that way, then neither sex really does. It just seems like it because we have to deal with whatever it is on a daily basis.

...And because that made me curious. What is it that you want that you with-hold sex for?
Anything really: jewelry, a dress, shoes, for him to tell me I'm pretty first, a hug, a "how's your day?" Diamonds are a big thing I rarely get, but a woman can dream.

Vamien

Old 11-04-2009, 02:21 PM

Mm, that seems mean, my dear! X3 Even if it is small things like a hug or a "how's your day".

Although I suppose that also says something about the person being with-held on, if they actually will do anything so they can again experience sex.

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2009, 02:24 PM

I'd like to think of my sex as special, but I don't with-hold it a lot.
I only deny it on days I'm fairly fed up with the person and would rather see them drown in their own spit.

I don't consider this mean. I consider it as a coping strategy.

deweyduquesne
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to deweyduquesne Send a message via MSN to deweyduquesne Send a message via Yahoo to deweyduquesne

Old 11-04-2009, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarling Zombie View Post
*Pouts*
My nob left me. I mean, boyfriend, but I will always own his nob.

I carved my name in his junk.
that sounds painful and kinda cool at the same time. but i gotta say, u wouldnt want a penis. u'd miss ur honey pot too much. let the men keep the soldiers and u can keep ur honey pots, ok?

Vamien

Old 11-04-2009, 02:42 PM

Well, whatever floats your boat, I suppose. ^^ I'm in no place to judge, as I have never experienced it and doubt I ever will.

...Back on topic, though, it just seems like a penis would be easier to wash. Aren't vaginas hard to get to or something?

Erailea
Lost soul

Old 11-04-2009, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamien View Post
Well, whatever floats your boat, I suppose. ^^ I'm in no place to judge, as I have never experienced it and doubt I ever will.

...Back on topic, though, it just seems like a penis would be easier to wash. Aren't vaginas hard to get to or something?
ahhh... no. It's not like your sticking the washcloth into yourself when your showering/bathing. So it's no harder than washing your under arms or something.

Vamien

Old 11-04-2009, 02:52 PM

Ouhh, I see. But isn't it harder to tell if you got the whole thing...? I dunno x3 It just seems like it would be a pain. You can see your underarms.

But that makes sense, thank you for quelling my curiosity, my dear!

Erailea
Lost soul

Old 11-04-2009, 02:56 PM

No, you have nerve endings down there :XD So you can feel what been scrubbed just as you can anywhere else on your body. I mean, you have to wash your back but you can't see that :XD

Haha. No problem.

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2009, 04:36 PM

I was watching the Tyra show for reasons unknown, and she explained the vagina as a self-cleaning oven.
It kind of makes sense, but the washcloth thing works.
Some chicks just sit in the bathtub and scrub.

It's just something we have to deal with and don't notice.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 11-04-2009, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erailea View Post
No, you have nerve endings down there :XD So you can feel what been scrubbed just as you can anywhere else on your body. I mean, you have to wash your back but you can't see that :XD

Haha. No problem.
:lol: This. XD

Not only that, but we ladies don't wash the insides of our vaginas. They're self-cleaning. As long as you get the outside, you're good to go. :yes:

It's like washing your ass, to be frank. XD

FAGGY CHAN
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to FAGGY CHAN

Old 11-04-2009, 07:38 PM

I wish I was a man, it'd be so easier. But I'd still want my mentality now.
hell.
I'll just take a penis and still be a girl.
Nothing sexier than a dickgirl 8D
No more dildo's for my gf! AHURHURHUR

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2009, 07:51 PM

I don't mind my vagina. I think it's quite a nifty thing.
Nothing's finer than having a vagina.
I just want to experience a penis from self-love to loving someone else.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-04-2009, 07:53 PM

zombie: same
i just want to experience it for a simple curiosity standpoint.
it's like but i wanna knowwww x3

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2009, 11:16 PM

I do want to know.
I've had guys try to explain it to me, but men talk in grunts. They don't understand it. I need to know about it, and everytime I ask a guy he responds with something perverted. "Oh, you want to know how it feels? Just touch it. I think it likes you."
Seriously?!

Erailea
Lost soul

Old 11-04-2009, 11:30 PM

Lol. That almost sounds like a guy I know XD Sexually active thing that he is.