View Single Post
Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 03-04-2012, 12:36 AM

Well it USE to be if a cute guy had a girlfriend or a wife, I would see it as a fun challenge and I'd ruin their relationship for funsies. I know when a guy is weak and even the hardest of the commited could be tempted and seduced after the right amount of time. 8 times out of 10, it worked (props to the 2 that were really in love).

Then I grew up and realized being a succubus isn't all that fun, and admitting that I have no moral compass has landed me in a lot of trouble. Now if a guy has a girlfriend, (and having been in a commited relationship of my own for a long time), its easy just to be platonic and mature. I'm only 21, but my maneating days are over. It was time to grow up and I did-- now I have NO problems having a mature friendship with any guy, cute or not, and its nice not to have to manipulate any emotions. Its just nice to kick back and chill with a different gender, girlfriend or not.

Hell, even have a double date if you want! Get to know the girlfriend, too!

[OH!! But I must say... as Elysium so very well put it... I don't like the clingers. If ALL they talk about is their significant other, I want to barf.]