View Single Post
Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 03-04-2012, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysiumFate View Post
To me it's almost like they're rubbing it in that they have a significant other, and I hate that. >.>

I'm single right now, and I'm kinda stuck that way because of how hard I have to work for school--I don't need to be hearing about your perfect boy/girlfriend. It's not so much jealousy as it is: stfu and let me study. XD But it also makes me feel as though those people don't have a life, and since I'm trying to get one through all my schooling, I don't want to listen to how you were skipping classes to get ready for a date.

Even if I am in a relationship when said irritating person comes along, them blathering on about their SO just makes me feel like they're saying theirs is better. Seriously--there are better topics.
THIS THIS THIS THIS!!! Everything about this!!!
Minus the fact that I'm not currently in school and I have a boyfriend, I find it SO obnoxious!! There is more to Diamond then her boyfriend. When I'm around my friends, its about either them or me. When my friends are around me and bf, we will do everything to make it 3 friends and NOT a couple + a third wheel.

I hate that even when I'm online, I can't escape it. Those friends that have their profiles PLASTERED in gushy crap and make out photos... I'm ashamed to say even people who graduated high school STILL DO THIS!! *ugh*

I'm so sorry for going off topic... I literally just do not enjoy the company of these people.