Go Back Menewsha Avatar Community > Community > Media > Edward Scissorhands.

Kat [AnOriginalHarlequin]
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-09-2009, 07:43 PM

I'm watching Edward Scissorhands, and I have to say it is one of my ultimate favourite movies. Johnny Depp is such a great actor, from Edward Scissorhandsto Jack Sparrow, to Sweeney Todd. Amazing acting, I must say.
I love Edward Scissorhands. The character himself is such one of forlorn, longing, and one that looks to deserve sympathy, but respect.
I love his outfit too, the one he wears under the clothes he's given. The black, asylum-looking suit with the boots and chains and black and such. Very gothic-looking.
I love the makeup, too. The paleness, scars, messed hair, and bow lips just make for a sorry-looking character. One to pity, but I admire him.

So, does anyone else share my love for the movie Edward Scissorhands? Or another one of Johnny Depp's movies, perhaps?
Or maybe a dislike of the movie?

Share, I'd like to hear opinions and such.(:

Last edited by Kat [AnOriginalHarlequin]; 06-09-2009 at 07:45 PM..

Beetle
The Saw Is Family

Old 06-09-2009, 11:18 PM

I love that movie! I used to watch it when I was younger. I have it on DVD.

ஐShizukaஐ
Banned

Old 06-10-2009, 01:50 AM

i watched it when i was younger also with my mom and sis
and we loved it a lot ^^
Johnny Depp is such a fantastic actor 5 stars for that movie ^^
;)

xSad_Eyesx
*^_^*

Old 06-11-2009, 01:32 AM

I absolutely love that movie ^_^
I haven't seen Sweeny Todd yet but I sure
want to see it, from what I've heard it seems
like a great movie.
I loved him as Captain Jack Sparrow in all the
Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
I've also seen him in Cry Baby and also in
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ^_^

Redthecat
Red The Cat

Old 06-12-2009, 08:38 PM

i love edward scissorhands but i gota say my fave johnny depp movie is 'from hell' where he's a detective in london trying to catch jack the ripper. just an awsome film!

zuffin
Send a message via MSN to zuffin

Old 06-17-2009, 03:43 AM

Edward Scissorhands is definitely one of my favorite movies~ & I agree with you, Johnny Depp is a really great actor for in Edward Scissorhands, and Sweeny Todd.

ladyceres
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to ladyceres

Old 06-17-2009, 04:15 AM

I always found that to be a classic and I love johnny depp in that movie.

Caitlan

Old 06-23-2009, 05:45 AM

Edward scissorhands has to be one of my favorite movies.
Depp was amazing in that movie, I also love him in Cry baby.
My favorite part was when the red head lady tried to seduce
Edward in his salon and Edward freaked out :3

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 08-20-2009, 09:14 PM

Ahhhhh tim burten wrote that movie cant talk about it ahhhhhhhhh! But one of my fav actors is in it so i will say that his hands are creepy and when that man gives him his real hands and then he cuts them i think i cried. Awww poor him. *sobs*

VampiressMistress1234
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to VampiressMistress1234

Old 08-20-2009, 11:57 PM

i love johnny depp and the characters he plays in his movies their so awsome Edward Sissorhands is an amazing movie i watching it for the first time awhile ago and i love it now and i own it on dvd it such amazing movie

zovilove

Old 08-21-2009, 04:43 PM

The only part i saw was the hands part but i guess it is a good movie kinda depressing though.And it was made by Tim Burtenthe scariest man alive jk jk.

Eclypsis

Old 08-22-2009, 04:58 AM

I really love him as Captain Jack Sparrow, and also as Edward Scissorhands. He is an amazing actor, and I love how he can play so many different kinds of characters so believably.

zovilove

Old 08-22-2009, 06:08 PM

OH yah i mean Jhonny Depp is really amazing!

Oscar the Wild
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-24-2009, 09:01 PM

Yes! I love this movie. It's so brilliant. Kudos to Tim Burton for it!

zovilove

Old 08-24-2009, 10:42 PM

I really dont like Tim Burton but i cant say i dont like this movie because I havent really seen it. But i beat it is good!

Ebony Halo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-25-2009, 12:12 AM

Johnny Depp is made of win. Period.

I loved Edward Scissorhands, though the ending makes me cry and I usually end up cursing off at the girl for misleading him and whatnot. I'm so dorky; I have an Edward Scissorhands sweatshirt.

zovilove

Old 08-25-2009, 02:26 AM

Why would you end up cursing. There is no reason to curse with a movie unless the people are being mean cause then my dad would swear or all of my sisters.

Akutenshi Uke
The Weird Otaku Girl
Send a message via MSN to Akutenshi Uke Send a message via Skype™ to Akutenshi Uke

Old 08-31-2009, 12:24 PM

Well I love about everything Tim Burton was a part of making xD
But Edward Scissorhands is one of the absolute favorites, because the story is so sweet, and because Tim Burton can do something with the subject; death

Eastriel
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-31-2009, 08:37 PM

I ADORE edward scissorhands, the scene when he cutting the snow sculptures and she's dancing around like it;s snowing, the music there makes me cry. And the scene where he bursts the water bed and covers it with a toy, his reactions make me lol. A timeless masterpeice.

-ImaginaryPaper-

Old 09-01-2009, 11:52 PM

I haven't seen the movie in a long time, but I remember it being one of my favorite movies when I was younger. I loved the main character and felt a lot of sympathy for him.

exeno chan
The emo ninja

Old 09-03-2009, 12:00 AM

I love the part where he trims the shrub to look like a heart.

!Awesome-O

Old 09-03-2009, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat [AnOriginalHarlequin] View Post
I'm watching Edward Scissorhands, and I have to say it is one of my ultimate favourite movies. Johnny Depp is such a great actor, from Edward Scissorhandsto Jack Sparrow, to Sweeney Todd. Amazing acting, I must say.
I love Edward Scissorhands. The character himself is such one of forlorn, longing, and one that looks to deserve sympathy, but respect.
I love his outfit too, the one he wears under the clothes he's given. The black, asylum-looking suit with the boots and chains and black and such. Very gothic-looking.
I love the makeup, too. The paleness, scars, messed hair, and bow lips just make for a sorry-looking character. One to pity, but I admire him.
I gotta say, I agree with you completely Kat [AnOriginalHarlequin] =3

Everything about the film is pure love :D :D

Akuma-hime
Mar Mar

Old 09-04-2009, 05:22 AM

Freakin love Johnny Depp. He's so awesome. He always makes wonderful characters. I dont know which one is my favorite.
When i was younger i didn't really get Edward Scissorhands but as i grew up and watched it it became one of my favorite movies ever its so awesome. Winona Ryder is awesome too.

LadyHaru
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-04-2009, 05:02 PM

I love that movie *~*
Johnny Depp is awesome , i love him <3

Larele
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-05-2009, 05:24 PM

Oh! You just never see this one anymore! D: Edward Scissorhands is an excellent movie! <3Hm? Who is tim Burton? ..seen that name before.. >> Anyway! I think I was most-impressed by Edward's design. ..poor fellow must've had to wear a lot of makeup for that. o-o -omgthunderoutside- D: Ice-sculptures. ^.~

Go Back Menewsha Avatar Community > Community > Media > Edward Scissorhands.