View Single Post
Thoth Star
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 12-17-2008, 07:04 PM

@Cricket: Hmm, I know what you mean. I knew a guy (was a tranny in private), but he would talk constantly about being a woman when we were alone... Up to that moment I thought he was just a gay guy, but than he was telling me how he felt like a "Straight woman." I thought he was joking until he got the sex change done... I must say he made a hawt woman. XD Lol.

Yeah, I suppose you're right. Thats what I like about this site too, but sometimes I wish I could show people my picture... Gah, I need a digital camera for Christmas. Lol.

Oh my gawd, that would be sooo cool if you made a banner Cricket! Could you pwease? x3 I'd be soo happy. I'm still working on this crazy pegasis/unicorn banner... but its hard for me to draw horsies.

@christa: *nod* Brownies and cakes sound yummy right now. <3 Sadly, I can't them either though, cuz I'm allergic to them. =______= I dunno, but I've always consumed a lot of meat... I have a strange diet, but if I eat any other way my stomach gets upset. My stomach is sooo sensitive. Hehe yes I dream about becoming a chef and winning over the hearts of America on my Mr Cool Chef show. Lol. *huggles christa* And you can be my guest of honor! <33333 hehe.

@akiri: Hello welcome~ How are you? ^^