SirGiggleSnort
Mule

Old 12-17-2013, 07:27 AM

If you could go back to any point in history where would you go and why?

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 12-17-2013, 09:21 AM

Jeeze, just one? Well, it would be a toss up between the Permian, Devonian, and Silurian to start, just to see all of the unique animals that would have been around at the time...Especially those that never made it into the fossil record. I'd also love to be able to go back to the early-mid Pleistocene, when our ancestors were starting to get about. I'd love to see the scenery and ways of live they had.

If we talk about a period closer to our own lifetimes, i'd like to go back to the mid Victorian period. I love the fashion and the architecture of that period, and a lot of world exploration went on then, and zoology/biology progressed a lot. I'd like to think i would have gone around the world documenting species new to science at the time!

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-17-2013, 04:48 PM

I'd quite like to go back to the '50s. Mainly because it looks so elegant in how it's protrayed on TV, the women all look so feminine and lovely, and all the men are in good suits. I know if I actually experienced it I'd probably find plenty that wasn't so great, but I'd like to experience a time that wasn't so crowded.

Ravensdance
"Nevermore"
Penpal

Old 12-18-2013, 02:35 AM

I would have to say the middle ages. Ive always been fascinated with that era. Get to see actually castle seiges. The knights in armor. Its what fantasy was based on. Just trying not to catch the plague or something in the process.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-18-2013, 02:42 AM

DINOSAUR SAFARI!!! RRAR!

I want to ride a T-REX!!

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 12-18-2013, 02:44 AM

I would love to ride a triceratops ! Don't ask me where I got that idea

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-18-2013, 10:05 PM

I'm crafty is travel to when the roman empire wasn't its height, and try to get them to develop steam power!! Just imagine how advanced we would be now!!

SirGiggleSnort
Mule

Old 12-23-2013, 05:32 AM

I think for me it would be the birth of the universe. See if it really was a "big bang" as they say.