Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 08-17-2012, 01:06 AM

I wanted to let you know because it was something about your missing credits.
I probably would stay away from all of them until I could figure out which one had the virus.
I don't load any toolbars because I'm never sure about any of them.
Usually on youtube I only watch stuff from Vevo or record companies always figure they are safer.
I also have an anti-virus that blocks a bunch of stuff if it sees something odd.

ktbee
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-17-2012, 03:58 AM

Oh no, hums~ Yeah, try not to click anything that could be slightly suspicious. :(

Random topic: These cookies look delicious!! Or at least fun to look at. :D *click* Maybe on Halloween for the kids.. :)

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 08-19-2012, 02:47 PM

Thanks for the link ktbee. Those do look good. They would be great for Halloween. I like to make flavored popcorn balls for Halloween. I add a little bit of orange gelatin powder & some orange paste color to the sticky buttery mixture when I make popcorn balls. I need to go hunt down that recipe again. It won't be long before I need it again.
I can't find the exact recipe at the moment, but it is similar to this recipe.
Gelatin-flavored Popcorn Recipe - Allrecipes.com

I found this one that looks good too. Rosy ~ Posy: Valentine Sugar Cookies
I think these would be good for several times of year, just change the cookie cutter according to the season. I was thinking maybe some leaves for fall & a maple type frosting to hold the cookie together & have apricot as the jam, maybe...maple would be a hard flavor to decide what to add to it. Gonna have to think about that a little more.

ktbee
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-19-2012, 04:33 PM

OHHH man, you made me drool a little bit, haha. I can't wait for the holidays so I have an excuse to make delicious, delicious junk. :Q

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-20-2012, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damia Flagg View Post
I wanted to let you know because it was something about your missing credits.
I probably would stay away from all of them until I could figure out which one had the virus.
I don't load any toolbars because I'm never sure about any of them.
Usually on youtube I only watch stuff from Vevo or record companies always figure they are safer.
I also have an anti-virus that blocks a bunch of stuff if it sees something odd.

i didn't see anything, Dami.

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 08-20-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

i didn't see anything, Dami.
Wingless had posted in one of the threads about not being able to send you a message because of your inbox being full. I can't remember which thread it was in.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 01:57 PM

Hello, you said to post here? ^^ how has your morning been?

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 02:09 PM

Thank you very much Poet. How have you been?
My morning has been slow. This week has been exhausting, both physically & mentally. I slept a lot last night, but still feel tired.

Well the work move happened yesterday. I'm sort of glad it was over, but I will miss my boss. She was waiting for each of us at the end of the day at the new office. She wanted to make sure the transition wasn't too bad on us. She spent her day off sitting there waiting on each of us to leave & make sure the maintenance men got all our stuff & then waited while each of use put away all our stuff at the new office. We had a nice surprise party for her on Friday. Everyone came except for one employee who is always a jerk, too bad we couldn't leave him there & take boss with us. Everyone brought something, except for the one who was supposed to make a cake. She forgot...how do you forget to make the cake? 0_o I wanted to make a cake, but the other one volunteered to do it.

The next few weeks will take some getting used to. :(

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 02:33 PM

Been good, going out for a little, but if you'd like I can keep posting here ^^

Ouch... no cake for a surprise party? Wow...

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 02:59 PM

We ended up calling my brother who just happened to be at the grocery store that morning & asked him to grab a cake for us. My brother works at the same office as I do & he had waited to grab anything until that morning. He bought some fresh cookies (yummy brownie cookies), he did not want to get them early because he said he would of already been eating them. He doesn't cook very much.
He did a really good job picking out the cake & the message on it was perfect. He got to the office about 10 minutes before our boss got there. She usually comes in about an hour after we do, but she also stays much later than most of us did.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 03:00 PM

hi dami! how's it going? i've been pretty busy too.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 04:47 PM

Haha... I'd totally want to snack on them too...
It's nice that you did such a kind thing to thank your boss, I'm sure you made her day

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 06:17 PM

i hope your new commute isn't too bad.
good luck in the new office and please say hi to Adder.

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 09-02-2012, 05:10 PM

I'm really hating the new commute, it is adding around 200 more miles of travel every week. I have to travel a busy highway four times a day. It is so hard to get on & off that road.
One of the other roads is also bothering me, every time I travel it I end up with someone trying to tailgate. It is a curvy road & the speed limit is not very fast & there is a school on that road.
Truthfully this week has kicked my tail. I'm just happy to have a couple of days off at this point. I've been a little stressed out over going in an hour later & they still expect me to be back at the same old time. O_O
How can I do that I haven't figured out how to bend time yet?

I haven't even wanted to cook anything at all this week. Mostly been eating takeout or frozen meals or cereal. :(

ktbee
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-04-2012, 08:43 PM

Oh my goodness. >_< I hope things get easier for you soon, Damia!

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 09-09-2012, 07:16 PM

One day my old boss had to come to the new office for something & it just made us miss her that much more. :(

pompon-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-09-2012, 07:22 PM

hey guys o u o

decided to drop by here since my thread didn't get any replies yet.

how are you?

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 02:26 AM

Hello Pompon-Chan.
I'm doing alright. How about you?

Well an update since my last post.
I won second place in the county fair with one of my decorated cakes. A little disappointed, but my cake looked a little sad by the time I got it there to be judged. It had been raining for several days in a row. My poor flowers on the cake were drooping & looked sort of wilted, which is really weird for flowers made from icing.

Sleepy Anarchy
Mad King - Sass Queen

Old 09-30-2012, 11:36 AM

*hits thread and runs away*

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 12:06 PM

For the record, I love baking and I want to learn some new recipes!!

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 05:29 PM

I want to find the time to try some new recipes.

Actually I guess I could share the last recipe I created.
It was a lemon & lime trifle.

I made a lemon cake & cut it into squares & layered it into the bottom of the dish. Most of the time I use small containers because I like to give this dish as gifts.
Next layer was lemon pudding. I went with just a little less milk then called for on the box of instant pudding. Cover the cake layer completely with the pudding. If the pudding gets to thick you can add a little more milk to it & thin it down some or add a little bit of whipped cream.
Next layer was key lime yogurt mixed with whipped cream. I don't have a set amount of whipped cream, I just mix it in until it looks to be the right amount & hasn't diluted the taste of the yogurt too much. Cover the pudding layer with the whip cream mixture until it is fully covered.
Then repeat.
I topped it with thin slices of fresh key lime. (they were so sour)
It needs to be refrigerated, but it will keep for a few days.

This has become my favorite dessert to make & experiment with. It is hard to mess it up & is easy to make.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 09-30-2012, 10:29 PM

I dunno why I never noticed this thread before but it's exactly what I was looking for! I was looking for new goodies low in sugar to try. I can't eat a lot of sugar but can modify some recipes.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 09-30-2012, 10:56 PM

Here is the Spaghetti Soup recipe! ^_^
Spaghetti Soup Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 10:57 PM

With the trifle desserts I have been making I have been using sugar free jello when I can. I have also been using the lite whipped cream & yogurt. I just haven't been able to find a cake that works in it yet.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 10-02-2012, 03:41 PM

mmmmmm i am hungry now >>>'