whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-01-2013, 02:52 AM

Welcome Everyone! This is going to be a forum decicated to Emilie Autumn~ Never heard of her? Well that doesn't matter! I hope that this forum will make you into a Plague Rat.

Don't know what to talk about here? Well I also have an answer for that!
-Mental Illnesses: You have one? So does Emilie Autumn! She has Bipolar and I have depression. And I love to talk about it and feel free to share anything and everything about what you have what others have and any opinions on treatments~ (please follow the rules though! Keep it PG13!)
-Her music: Her lyrics have very empowering words(at least to me) and they always mean something different to others, so share what they mean to you!
-Her Book: I have yet to read it, but it is something I would love to read, it's just expensive... Also from the description it is about an asylum set in Victorian times, so anything that has to do with that can be mentioned! As well as if you write. I have written a few short stories for creative writing and love it.
-Vegan-ism/Vegetarian: Yes Emilie is a one. I am not, but have friends that are and would not mind having a conversation about it~
-Tea Time: Though not from Britain she enjoys a fresh cup of tea! "Somewhere it's always time for tea." I too enjoy/believe this! and will always sit down and enjoy a good cup of tea~
-Violin/Instruments: She does play classical music, so please share. Though I do not play one I would love to play the violin and the piano, and love hearing about them~
-Acting: She wants to make her reality into a play, and she has been in a movie. She wants to turn her songs into stories and you can see that when watching any live concert of hers~

Last edited by whitexsuicide; 05-02-2013 at 11:38 PM..

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-01-2013, 02:57 AM

>Rules<

1)Follow ALL Mene rules!
2)Be nice!
3)Be respectful (we all have our issues!)
4)Rules can change!
5)Have Fun~

The Good Plague Rats:

Whitexsuicide

The Bad Rats

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-01-2013, 03:06 AM

~The Goodies~

Imagines:
- Her in her normal clothes
-Tea Time (Adventure time!)
- A shirt I want

Websites:
-Wiki for some general info~
-Her Fan Forum (I just found this, so no promises!)
-Her Official Site

Lyrics/Songs/Videos:

Her newest Music video!

Misc.:

Last edited by whitexsuicide; 05-01-2013 at 03:22 AM..

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-01-2013, 03:07 AM

~Now Open~

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-01-2013, 03:10 AM

~saving~

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-01-2013, 04:50 AM

adorable music score with the little rats
*ish watching video*

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-01-2013, 04:10 PM

How did you like it hummy?

I find it to betray the way she sees the world~

Mimmu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-01-2013, 07:56 PM

Quote:
...and we FIIIIIIIIIIIGHT for control!
um, I might or not be a plague rat *coughcough*
Sadly I don't own anything of her productions. Though I do have all of her albums in my computer - illegal versions, hmp. I can't order anything - no age and other shit - and no shops in here sells her albums. So :c

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2013, 02:23 AM

Ah that sucks! I have her deluxe Opheliac CD, but that is it~ everything is expensive... like I said her book... It's like $60-$80.. SO depressing!

Mimmu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-02-2013, 07:07 AM

Luckily you could now buy an e-edition. But I still prefer accually book. Maybe someday I'll buy it to my bestfriend - she's the greater plague rat of us - and borrow it from her. ^_^

Did you lake the FLAG video? I loved the start, the guy quoting "Girls! Girls! Girls!" was great. And Emilie looked so gorgeous!

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2013, 11:30 PM

Same here! but still so expensive! let me know if you ever get it! Also tell me how it is~~~

I loved it!!!! Emilie always looks amazing! It was just soo great! i can't wait until she makes more or is in more movies! I heard she is in Devil's Carnival 2~

Mimmu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-03-2013, 12:59 PM

I wouldn't be suprised if she were. I've not seen the first of the Devil's Carnival, though I do have the soundtrack. Have you listened it? Did you like? Any favorite songs?

I wonder is there any where a pic or text about Emilie's hair history...

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-03-2013, 03:26 PM

Do you have netflix, by any chance? Or know some one who does? Because It is on there and that is how I watched it! I enjoyed the ending with the Devil~ The stories are also interesting, but Emilie doesn't have THAT big of a part and since i heard she was suppose to be the main focus in the next one I can't wait for it. She was one of the better actors in the movie and I was sad to see that the good actors had such small parts! I hope they fix that! Also there were A LOT of characters, so to really grasp everything there really should be a second one... And it should really be a part two instead just a second movie, though I think it would be ok, to call it number 2.

nikkittie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-04-2013, 01:13 PM

Ahh yes, Emilie Autumn.

I am a fan, of everything before FLAG. I really don't like it, (I wont go into it, I dont think people want my negativity haha) - except for the "heavier" stuff, take the pill, we want them young etc, but even then I think they could have been done better.

Enchant will always be my favourite though, so much meaning to me and it's all so pretty. *o* Unlaced is perfect too, and Opheliac is awesome. Though I must say her unreleased stuff (faces like mine etc) will always have a special place in me aha.

Has anyone seen her live? :)

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-04-2013, 05:48 PM

I have not sadly... Though I would love too! I only have Opheliac right now, but am wanting to get ALL of her CDs. I'm also more of a new fan to EA~

rain marshall

Old 05-06-2013, 04:28 AM

am I a devil or a saint
my mind is empty
I run mad with no sanity
a split personality
or a fight between heaven and hell
salvation betray me
wont anyone please
save me from my crazy

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2013, 04:31 AM

You know you can talk normally here, right? No need for poems, but It's not like it is a bad one~

So are you victim to split personalities?

rain marshall

Old 05-06-2013, 04:40 AM

my mind is torn
darkness keeps me binded
light keeps me blinded
the devil roams, await
is death my fate
then the angel
will lead me to the gate
they keep me locked
in this comfy cage

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2013, 04:42 AM

I don't how to respond to these, so please talk normally, it'll be easier on everyone

Mimmu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-06-2013, 07:02 PM

Oooh, those kind of poems sounds lovely! though I suck understanding them.

No, sadly I don't. I don't really have an opinion about her inner actress, because one, haven't seen the movie and two, haven't seen her on live or watched concerts from youTube.

I personally don't like Enchant that much, well Rapunzel will always hold a place in my rotten heart. My favorite is absolutely Opheliac, because I like so many songs from it. But, still one of my favourites is My Fairweather Friend. It's just so so me. I must admit, I haven't listened the Laced/Unlaced. I haven't had time to listen it and put some feeling in hearing the album.

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2013, 03:18 AM

Same here! that is why I asked him to speak normally >w< (that was my friend)

I like her in the movie and in the FLAG video... she does some nice acting in that!

i need to get them all... I do like Rapunzel though! And I think I will enjoy all of her other CDs I just have to hear them~

rain marshall

Old 05-07-2013, 05:04 AM

aye you be no fun

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2013, 05:35 AM

hahahah I try to be fun, I swear~

rain marshall

Old 05-09-2013, 01:18 AM

can I do poems again

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-10-2013, 05:45 AM

I guess you can, but understand that no one can understand them that well. But if you want to put underneath what they mean that would be a great way to get a conversation going!