View Poll Results: Will you join?
Oh meh gee, yes! (YAY!) 5 27.78%
Holy boogers! You write a lot much, but I'll join. (Wootz!) 3 16.67%
O_o; You write too much. Not joining. (Awww, so mean!) 1 5.56%
Maybe...? (The choice is yours!) 1 5.56%
No thanks, not my style of RP. (That's okay, it's not for everyone.) 2 11.11%
Nah, but I'll "watch" it to see what happens. (I'll give you a head's up... DRAMA!) 1 5.56%
I wanna join, but it's full... when is season two coming out? (Lawlz, good question!) 0 0%
I just wanted to vote cuz I iz special! (Yes, yes you are. <3) 5 27.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 05-27-2010, 01:55 PM

« realL!F3drama |♥| Whispers In The Dark »

••●●●Clicking on the TV, you flip a few stations and land on realL!F3drama, the hit reality show network. Just as you're about to flip, the following commercial comes on. And, for some odd reason, you're drawn to it....

Quote:
•••◄ The Commercial ►•••
Welcome, welcome, welcome! I am Anna Fuest, your host for realL!F3drama's newest TV series... Whispers In The Dark! Wait? What? Yes, this show is new, new, new! So please, come and join me in this lonely house.

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you what Whispers In The Dark is all about! Ha ha, silly me! Whispers In The Dark is just another one of your typical dating shows, but with a wicked twist. It's in... the dark! That's right, you'll be finding love without your eyes.

You know we all want some drop dead sexy person in our lives, but you know, there is more to love than just looks. So, if you're willing to experiment, or if you have a friend that could use some luck, why not have them fill out the for located on our website: WhispersInTheDark.com/DatingGame.

Pretty much there will be six men and six woman that will get to mix and mingle one-on-one with someone of the opposite sex. You'll get to spend two dates with each person. You'll also get three freebie dates. You can pick a person you didn't think you got off on the right foot with, or you could pick that heart throb that you've mysteriously fallen for.

Now, throughout the course of the show, there will be opportunities to have your artists recreate the person you think you're meeting. You'll also get to have a dinner date in the dark. Oh, and we can't forget performance night!

Oh snap! I'm out of time! Well, if you're interested in getting on this soon to be hit show, please fill out the form! Also, you have to be 18 or older to participate.

Okay? Sounds epic, huh? Yeah! So come join me and get ready for... Whispers In The Dark, a real blind dating show!

Peace! Anna out!

••●●●Somewhat interested, you call up some of your friends and see if they'd recommend it. All of them reply with a "Hell yes!" So, logging onto the website flashed on the screen about a million times, you decide to fill out the form. All that's left is the long wait and hopefully a phone call saying, "You're in!"

Last edited by Wavi; 06-17-2010 at 09:01 PM..

Wavi

Old 05-27-2010, 01:55 PM

«Table of Contents»
  1. The Show
  2. Setting
  3. Show Characters and Host
  4. Female Participants/Male Participants
  5. Character Skeleton
  6. My Way or the Highway
  7. The Staged Show Events
  8. The Drama
  9. The Listed
  10. The Reversed 1
  11. The Reversed 2
  12. The Reversed 3

Last edited by Wavi; 05-27-2010 at 05:29 PM..

Wavi

Old 05-27-2010, 01:57 PM

«The Show»

••●●●The plot/intro/story falls under this category
••●●●This section pretty much lists the game rules as well as what to expect throughout the game

••• ♥ •••

The Rules of the Game:
  1. Participants need to fill out the proper form and be of the right age to enter (18 and up).
  2. Throughout the course of the show, you're not allowed to ask the person you're 'dating' for their eye color, hair color, skin tone, photographs, or anything else that could give away their looks.
  3. You are allowed to exchange phone numbers, but you cannot send txts or e-mails that contain pictures of yourself. If you show them who you are, you'll be disqualified and removed from the show.
  4. 'Sexy time' could happen! So take the proper precautions and know your limits.
  5. Flirting and getting to know the other players is a must! You have to go on at least two dates with each person of the opposite sex.
  6. You will be asked to select the one partner of your choosing. They will be revealed to you and then, you have two choices. One: Walk away and move on with your life. Or two: Join them and see if they want to spend more time with you too. Now choice two has two possible outcomes. Outcome A: They will 'reject' you and you'll have to leave alone. Outcome B: They 'accept' you and you can ride away with them.
  7. After you've made your decision, you can view the other players. Sadly, you have to wait until you leave the grounds before you can make a move on one of them.
  8. Hearts may or may not be broken. So please, be care and carry a box of tissues with you.
  9. Have fun and remember, you're on TV!

Last edited by Wavi; 05-27-2010 at 10:38 PM..

Wavi

Old 05-27-2010, 01:57 PM

«Setting»

••●●●The men and woman are separated and will only see each other at the very end. And no, you cannot spy or go looking, you will be kicked off the show if you try.
••●●●You're in the middle of no where, so you'll have to write on a list what you'd like to have purchased and the "awesome buyer dudes" will get you your noms and whatnot.

••• ♥ •••

The house where the twelve participants are staying is located on a high up cliff that overlooks the Pacific Ocean, a tall standing city, a beach that runs for miles, and of course a large field of flowers, trees, and wildlife.

The house is pretty much the symmetrical. What is on one side, is duplicated on the other side. There is a large wrap around balcony that overlooks the city/beach side view as well as a hot tube that sits nicely in a fenced in garden. There are wooden, rustic style benches along the house wall as well as a sunbathing table. If you take a stroll over toward the garden, you'll see a fountain as well as a slab of marble that you can stretch out on and take a nap there.

Walking inside from the deck/balcony, you'll enter the kitchen. It's a very modernistic style kitchen with metal tools and appliances. There is a row of cabinets and a chain of counters, which are topped with black and white marble. The tile on the floor has a red diamond in the center with black and white crosses throughout it. The stainless steal refrigerator is already packed with delicious fruits, veggies, and meats as well as the other desired eateries.

Moving over some, you'll wander into the dining room. Here there is china-like cabinets filled with teacups, saucers, and fans from Japan. The glass-top table has stool-style chairs that have a hint of red in their staining. Sleek and slender is the look in this room. Also rather modest with just a tint of old.

The room beside that is the living room. It's carries over the red and white theme from the kitchen. The rugs are a lovely, rope-style white color with a flower pattern along the edges. The red couch is placed neatly beside the fireplace and alongside the bookcase. There are two end tables on either side of the love seat, and there is a low seating table in the middle of the set. A wall mounted TV is placed above the fire place and is visible by both the love seat and sofa (sofa faces it head on, love seat is to the left of the sofa and only has a side facing the TV).

There are two bathrooms per side of the house - again, male and female - that contain a shower/bathtub, sink, and toilet. There is also a fresh supply of shampoos, soaps, toothpaste, brushes, and other wanted things - feminine and protection products. One of the bathrooms is blue and pale robin's egg blue, and the other is green and light beige.

There are six identical bedrooms with their only difference being color - light blue, peach, creamy yellow, mint green, white with wood trim, and off white with royal blue curtains. Each contain a full size bed with five pillows and two extra blankets. There is a nightstand off to the left and a desk to the right. There are two dressers and one has a mirror on it. A small walk-in closet is also included.

In the very center of the house is six square rooms that are side-by-side. There are only two doors - one coming from the female side and one from the male side. These rooms are where the couples will hook up and meet. There is a sofa in each room as well as a table with two chairs. There is a coffee table in front of the sofa that has a basket of fruit sitting on it as well as a book. There is also a stereo on the wall that can play pre-selected recordings.

Last edited by Wavi; 05-27-2010 at 05:18 PM..

Wavi

Old 05-27-2010, 01:58 PM

«Show Characters and Host»

••●●●These characters are playable by anyone... so long as the setting and time matches. Note: The host is a non-playable character.
••●●●You cannot get a crush on the outside show characters, but if you want to fall for the host, feel free too, but know she's not interested!

Quote:
•••◄ Anna the Host ►•••

About Anna: In simplest terms, the hottest TV show host you could ever want! She's silly, charming, wild, and can get a little feisty herself. But don't be fooled by her looks and devious personality! Believe it or not, Anna takes her job seriously and will kick your ass is you piss her off. Lesson number one: Don't piss Anna off.

Anna is also a single woman, but she isn't really interested in any of the men on her TV show. But, to add some drama, she plays hard to get and flirts with them. Lesson number two: Anna is a tease.

Sweet, but stern, Anna delivers the events to each of the sides - male and female - and is often seen chatting with both sides. Anna also offers her shoulder to the females just in case some hearts are broken. But be warned boys, if you hurt a girl, Anna hurts you. Lesson number three: Anna will crush you if you break a girl's heart.

So why is Anna doing this show? Well, she believes all persons need to find a lover sooner or later in life. So, she arranged a form (see skeleton) for each interested person to fill out. Then, she randomly selected individuals she thought could use a little bit of her match-making help. But, just to make herself get know, she hired a TV chew and even earned herself a spot on the world's favorite reality TV show network - realL!F3drama. This is going to be her first season, so she's hoping all will work out. But, you never really know when it comes to love! Lesson number four: Anna is a good person, so don't F up her show. If you do... death shall be sent your way!

Last edited by Wavi; 05-27-2010 at 04:11 PM..

Wavi

Old 05-27-2010, 01:59 PM

«Female Participants»
••●●●There will be a total of six females that are partaking in this game
••●●●The woman all have to be interested in men - sorry, no bi or lesbian chicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_SMG
•••◄ miss_SMG►•••

[IMGLEFT]http://www.menewsha.com/forum/members/100545-albums5550-picture38211.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
My Name: Tegan Dakota Hayes
My Nickname: "Thumper"
My Gender: Female
My Age: 20
My Sibling(s): My sister and best friend Anna, my goof ball brother Caleb, and my adorable little brother Wolfgang
My Pet(s): My babies Elgar and Horus
My Height: 5’4”
My Weight: 115lbs
My Eye Color: Green
My Hair Color: Brown
My Piercing(s): Ears
My Tattoo(s): None
My Biggest Fear(s): Robotic stuffed animals and horror movies
My Current Obsession(s): A-Team, practicing Special FX makeup, my babies, working, video games
My Best Feature: Um, my best feature? Oh geez, um, my smile?
My Worst Quality: Ok, so everyone's making me say this. My lack of ability to find a good quality in myself...
Most People Don’t Know This About Me: I'm a procrastinator, it's a horrible habit I know...
Everyone Knows This About Me: I want to fix the world in short, just make all the bad go away no matter what it costs me
My Current Occupation(s): um, ice cream server, makeup artist, artist, and writer
My Most Recent Hobbies: makeup, duh! Um, writing, drawing, horseback riding
When I Was Younger I Wanted To Be: a horse, yeah I know it's weird... It was either that or a vet
My Dream Job Is: the best Special FX makeup artist around
If I Could Be Any Species, I’d Be: Species, like animal? Well if so then either a wolf or clouded leopard
My iPod Currently Plays Music Like: Quietdrive, Panic At The Disco, A Rocket to the Moon, Savage Garden, Disturbed, Oranger, The Offspring, Theory of a Dead Man, Marilyn Manson
The Last Txt Message I Received Says: Lol you should haveseen todds face yesterday it was like :o
•••♪ ♪•••

[IMGRIGHT]http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss146/BebehJuice/You_make_my_dreams_by_didit_didot.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: My past huh? Well now that's a subject I'm just getting used to talking about, but why not push myself huh? I am the eldest of four from my family and we all looked out for each other. We had to really, seeing as my dad was abusive. Not horribly, I mean, I'm sure that other kids had it worse than us. But he would yell at us, hit us, kick us, drag us by our hair or whatever he could catch when he was mad about one thing or another. It was always his way or the highway and we had very strict rules we had to follow. The guy was in the military for 16 years though, I mean, isn't that how all military vets act?

He and our mom fought all the time, late at night and I'm pretty sure I was the only one awake to hear them. I couldn't do anything though and I felt like I was letting my mom down. She told us though, that she would rather have us stay quiet because if we said anything to get my dad's attention we'd be his new target and she wouldn't allow that. My mom is awesome, everyone likes her. She's the kind of person to make awkward situations or make them more awkward, I guess she kind of raised us to be like that too.

My Personality: Hmm, I guess a big thing about me is that I don't like to open up. I'm a nice person though, but when someone rubs me the wrong way or I get upset I usually don't talk about it. Some people have said that I'm too nice seeing how often I get taken advantage of. I like helping people out and having fun while doing it. There's no reason to have a job and make it boring for yourself. I like having fun, not the whole 'sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll' thing, but going out with my friends and/or family and just having a good time. I'm not a depressive person, even if I don't open up. I'm optimistic and try to make others happy and feel better.

Haha, ok, I'm being yelled at now. They're telling me to warn people that I can get out of hand sometimes. It's not my fault though! I'm just really competitive, like to joke around and yeah, sometimes I take it too far. I guess I like making people just forget about the bad things going on when they're with me. I mean, there's enough negativity in this world, so why add to it right? I dunno, that's just how I see it I guess. Hmm, I guess you know about the same as everyone else does about me, no need to share more for now...

My Quote/Slogan: “I want to be remembered that smiled even when her heart was broken, and the one that could brighten your day even if she couldn’t bright her own” Oh! Or, "Video games don't affect kids. If Pacman had effected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magical pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Nintendo CEO -

••• ♥ •••

What I Find Sexy: Confidence, that’s a big one. Someone who isn’t afraid to stand up for what they believe in or the people close to them. They have to have a sense of humor and know how to take it slow and just enjoy the little things at times. As for looks? Oh I don’t know, I guess I’ve always liked shaggy hair and just bright eyes, not even light colored, just bright I guess. I don’t know, I guess I’m not picky until I see a person I guess…
Ugh, I Hate This In A Date: Oh my gosh, poor hygiene! Disrespectful son-of-a-guns who don’t treat anyone with any sort of respect. People that are so full of themselves that it’s like they’re married to themselves or something. People who think getting wasted is something to brag about, being proud of lack of commitment and ambition. Sorry, I should stop there, this could start getting long… Oh wait! Bad teeth, I think I’m done now.
Preferred Look: --x--
My Ideal Love In Five Words: Protective, caring, passionate, funny, dependable

•••◄ Tegan Dakota Hayes ►•••
Quote:
Originally Posted by ii_lovebug
•••◄ ii_lovebug ►•••

[IMGLEFT]http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/K/KI/KIT/KITTENSANGEL/1244867718_3281_full.jpeg[/IMGLEFT]
My Name: Jade-Marie Hinata
My Nickname: ”Poot”
My Age:22
My Sibling(s):My favorite one and only MeiMei.
My Pet(s): Amara and her kittens!
My Height: 5’ 6”
My Weight: 115 lbs.
My Eye Color: Hazel
My Hair Color: Brown
My Piercing(s): Three on my lobes on each ear and one in my cartilage on my right
My Tattoo(s): A butterfly on my right ankle and a wolf on my neck
My Biggest Fear(s): Spiders, fire and storms, oh my!
My Current Obsession(s): Chocolate, swimming, Glee and fruity pebbles.
My Best Feature:My attention span
My Worst Quality:I’m really shy
Most People Don’t Know This About Me:I’m not very smart
Everyone Knows This About Me:I can’t sit still
My Current Occupation(s):Model
My Most Recent Hobbies:Swimming, babysitting and volleyball
When I Was Younger I Wanted To Be:A vet…but didn’t every girl?
My Dream Job Is:Actress
If I Could Be Any Species, I’d Be:Uh…dog?
My iPod Currently Plays Music Like:Glee soundtracks, Taylor Swift, Eminem and Three Days Grace
The Last Txt Message I Received Says: Cleaning the popcorn from your hair at the movie theater sucked.

•••♪ ♪•••

[IMGRIGHT]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_QmykW6KKkJ4/STjulNN64jI/AAAAAAAAcS4/3pvvAe-RPJ4/s800/alan81205001.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History:Oh…I hate that word. Well, my father left my mother and I when I was just a baby. Typical story, right? Wrong. He came back later and told my mother he was “a changed man”, then he had an affair and his mistress got pregnant, he dumped the baby on my mother and I and ran away again. So, that’s how MeiMei came to be. She’s now my sister by blood, but she thinks my mother is her mother as well. My mother was tired of him coming back, so we moved away to a small suburb in L.A. High school sucked for me, I was a model, meaning everybody hated me and I had very few friends, but they were the best people in my lives.

My Personality: I’m a lovable happy girl who doesn’t get angry often. The only time I get angry…would probably be if you mess with my friends or family. They were really all I had when I was younger and they helped me through tough times when I needed them. People always tell me I’m funny, but whether they’re just making me feel good or not I don’t know. I’m a gullible person, as well.

My Quote/Slogan: ”I’d rather be loved for who I am than hated for someone I’m not.”

••• ♥ •••

What I Find Sexy: Tall, deep voice, mysterious and funny.
Ugh, I Hate This In A Date: Players, haters and people who talk too much!
My Ideal Love In Five Words:Fun, enjoyable, funny, emotional (not too emotional) and lovable.

•••◄ Jade-Marie Hinata ►•••

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen Goddess
•••◄ Evergreen Goddess ►•••

[IMGLEFT]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg233/Soursweet_Skittles/Ria.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
My Name: Miki Kiroku Ando
My Nickname: Bonnet
My Gender:Female
My Age:24
My Sibling(s):None
My Pet(s):None
My Height:5 ft. 4 in.
My Weight:117
My Eye Color:Dark Brown
My Hair Color:Dark Brown
My Piercing(s):None
My Tattoo(s):None
My Biggest Fear(s):Spiders and Clowns
My Current Obsession(s):Stuffed Animal or Plushies
My Best Feature:Umm, my legs
My Worst Quality:Can't remember what you told me two minutes ago
Most People Don’t Know This About Me:I sing in the shower
Everyone Knows This About Me:I get angry easily
My Current Occupation(s):Waitress
My Most Recent Hobbies:Singing and drawing
When I Was Younger I Wanted To Be:A Blacksmith
My Dream Job Is:Registered Nurse
If I Could Be Any Species, I’d Be:An elf
My iPod Currently Plays Music Like:Big Bang, F(x), Gack, Hyde, Cradle of filth, Nightcore, Versailles, ect.
The Last Txt Message I Received Says:Go to bed now!

•••♪ ♪•••

[IMGRIGHT]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg233/Soursweet_Skittles/MikiAndo.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History:Growing up with a wonderful family was fun. I began to skate and stay in shape once I turned twelve, and my parents helped me along the way. Being an only child, I was somewhat spoiled but I never asked for much, the only thing I asked for most of the time was a sister or brother, but my parents didn't want to give me that. I learned to deal with the fact that I was an only child and stuck in my head that maybe I was alone in the world for a reason. I suffered depression for three years which started when I was fifteen. Now I just get depressed for a few days. I get along better with my dad since he understands that I get angry easily and depressed randomly, and my mom would think I was just grabbing attention for myself. I just hope it doesn't last forever you know?

My Personality:I'm pretty shy and like to be alone or secluded from people. I can get angry for just the way you look at me so...be careful. The only time you will see me outside and not inside my room, is when I'm going shopping or something close to that matter. I can also be a pretty nice person once you take the time to know me, yes...YOU must approach ME. I get depressed easily too, so if you call me and I don't answer you, don't take it the wrong way...just give me some space.

My Quote/Slogan:If it's important, you'll remember...if you can't, it's not important.

••• ♥ •••

What I Find Sexy:Funny, confidence, gray or brown eyes, black short hair, and a nice smile.
Ugh, I Hate This In A Date:Disrespectful, Poor Hygiene, self-centered freaks, and people who pretend to look cool.
My Ideal Love In Five Words: Strong, Smart, Funny, Caring, outgoing.

•••◄ Miki Kiroku Ando ►•••

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissMollyPutz
•••◄ LilMissMollyPutz ►•••

[IMGLEFT]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t37/xmeganbabix/Anime/EmoAnimeGirl.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
My Name: Lilliana Nellik Collins
My Nickname: L!lly K!tt3n
My Age: 18
My Sibling(s): I am currently a single child, but my parents are now expecting a baby brother in about 5 months.
My Pet(s): I have two kittens that are so cute and lovable, even to dogs thank goodness, and a dog that is my best friend.
My Height: 6'1"
My Weight: 132 lbs
My Eye Color: hazel eyes that change color according to what I'm wearing and my mood.
My Hair Color: I have naturally strawberry brunette hair, with natural blonde highlights, and dyed red tips
My Piercing(s): I have four piercings in a row on my left ear and three in a row with a top ear piercing on my right ear. I also have small angel bites on my upper lip, but that's it.
My Tattoo(s): I have a small star on the top of my left shoulder, just out of sight in formal or work wear, and a black rose with the thorned stem attached with a scripture style banner above that states, "Strength, Honor, Beauty." on my right ankle, also just out of sight in most work wear.
My Biggest Fear(s): Ticks, unhygienic peoples, and any bosses.
My Current Obsession(s): Red and Black, CSI, Fringe, and Eleventh Hour, and music.
My Best Feature: My smile or flexibility to change, depending on who you talk to.
My Worst Quality: My attitude when people get on my nerves.
Most People Don’t Know This About Me: I am a helpless romantic, I'm a complete softy for things like Romeo and Juliet or romantic comedies and anime.
Everyone Knows This About Me: I am not a very talkative person, not much to know but I'm very secluded from everyone else by choice.
My Current Occupation(s): I currently sing for a small restaurant and help encourage people to join the stage when it's karaoke night, hoping for a few agents to come and discover me.
My Most Recent Hobbies: I'm currently gardening and working with animals as a few hobbies. I'm also baby sitting a little to get practice for my upcoming baby brother.
When I Was Younger I Wanted To Be: I've always wanted to work with the arts, particularly music but could never decide just what art I wanted to follow.
My Dream Job Is: To become a professional singer, that's always been a dream and I'll never stop dreaming for it.
If I Could Be Any Species, I’d Be: I don't know I mean if you're talking about like fantasy I would definitely be an elf or a neko. If you mean like an animal I would be any kind of feline or canine for sure.
My iPod Currently Plays Music Like: My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Evanesence, We the Kings, The old Avril Lavigne (Not the current one), Three Days Grace, ect.
The Last Txt Message I Received Says: Im so excitd tht liz is getting married how bout u?

•••♪ ♪•••

[IMGRIGHT]http://emochicks.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/cute-emo-girl-picture.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: I was born in a small country town where my grandparents lived and stayed with him my first year of life. I was soon rushed from the quiet town to live with my dad in the hustle and bustle of the city. I never fit in there, especially since I was the only one there who had my slight, kind of cute, country accent. I stayed here til I was 13 and my grandmother died of influenza, leaving my heartbroken grandfather alone with only me and my dad to take care of him. About three months later my mom decided to come back to my, they had divorced after I was born, and she help take care of my grandfather, who had by than become my greatest companion. At the school I fit in a bit more and had a few friends who really understood me. When I was 14 I decided to break away from the crowd and follow my own heart's belief, not a good idea in a christian countryside. I lost most of my friends than but a few stayed and learned and soon came to follow it as well. At fifteen my dad had come up with cancer, but it was soon treated, but not cured, after a few treatment sessions. The rest of that year was pretty normal, except for a few colds from my grandfather every now and again. At the age of 16 I found out that my grandfather's immune system had grown weak from old age he was susceptible to more infections and viruses, so the doctor asked he stay at home for a few months. At the end of one month though my grandfather called me to his room, where he was with what we thought was just a minor cold. He told me he knew he was going to join his beloved that night, and I knew he meant grandmother, but he wanted to spend the night with his only granddaughter. He explained how he wanted me to follow my heart more than I was now, and that he wanted me to find the right man for me no matter the means of doing it must be. That night as he fell asleep with my hand in his I watched him take his last smiling breath and his body was now gone to the world, but grandmother and his spirits have never left me and still guide me through life now. At 17 I graduated from high school early as a scholar and decided it was time to follow my heart and find my love. I never left my friends and made sure I had their numbers when I moved to an even smaller country side, traveling the country and a few others from a small house that I rented. Soon my parents discovered they were going to have a baby and we recently discovered it's going to be a baby boy, I finally won't be an only child. It was my 18th birthday when I saw the first commercial to realL!F3drama and a slight tug caused me to call my friends and now here I am.

My Personality: I have a very mild personality, but I do get a temper when things get too out of hand and I will let the fires burn. I'm very flexible, though I'm also antisocial for the most part. I will talk to those that spark my interest, but it's a select few that really do. Other than that my personality is just random and depend on my mood, but I can't really predict it even than.

My Quote/Slogan: "When life gives you lemons... Make Cherry Coke and watch the world stare in awe and confusion.", "I had a dream... I don't really know what it was about though.", and "Why do I have to wait for pigs to fly when waiting for penguins is better?"

••• ♥ •••

What I Find Sexy: I find the classic black hair emo boy look is my soft spot. I also find that a sensitive and emotional guy is very sexy, as long as he isn't too emotional about everything. Another soft spot is romance, anything to do with the softer side of something, like roses and slow dancing, is the best way to go with me. A little cocky attitude isn't too bad either it shows personality, but it shouldn't be too bad.
Ugh, I Hate This In A Date: I HATE when boys say something they think is funny and a make a fuss out of it just to make it better. I also hate when guys are insincere and fake, it shows that they aren't confident and that's one thing that's important.
My Ideal Love In Five Words: Smart, Sensitive, Cute, Romantic, Confident.

•••◄ Lilliana Nellik Collins ►•••

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Bird Special
•••◄ Early Bird Special ►•••

[IMGLEFT]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg80/firelightcanvas/evening_glow_by_loish.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
My Name: Margaret Sara Latrelle
My Nickname: Maisy
My Age: Nineteen
My Sibling(s): I have four brothers: John, Ben, Max, and Eric. John is 28, Ben is 26, Max is 22, and Eric is my twin.
My Pet(s): I have a warm gray cat named Cilantro.
My Height: 5'1/2"
My Weight: 120 lbs.
My Eye Color: Green.
My Hair Color: Originally, it's brown; but I usually wrap different colored pieces of string around it.
My Piercing(s):
My Tattoo(s): -Ankle- -Shoulder Blade-
My Biggest Fear(s): Thunder, spiders, heights.
My Current Obsession(s): As usual, music and art... Though, my brother Max and his girlfriend have been getting me into art films lately.
My Best Feature: I'm a good listener.
My Worst Quality: I don't really talk much. I think this comes from having four older brothers, but it makes some people think I'm snobby, when I'm really just letting them have their turn first.
Most People Don’t Know This About Me: I secretly listen to Lostprophets. They're my emo fix.
Everyone Knows This About Me: I'm somewhat addicted to caffeine. Particularly, my friend Bill's excellent lattes... Also, I'm saving up money so I can go to college in another year or so to become a graphic designer; and I also play the bass guitar.
My Current Occupation(s): I work at a local cafe, making sammiches and coffee behind the counter. It pays surprisingly well.
My Most Recent Hobbies: I've recently started learning how to play the sitar. I'm taking free lessons from John, who is a music teacher.
When I Was Younger I Wanted To Be: A famous rock star. No, seriously, I actually thought it was tangible...
My Dream Job Is: Designing t-shirts for a big company that is also artsy.
If I Could Be Any Species, I’d Be: A lemur. Have you seen those things jump?
My iPod Currently Plays Music Like: The Dandy Warhols, Turin Brakes, Death Cab for Cutie, the Decemberists, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Animal Collective, Laura Veirs, Aimee Mann, Ben Folds, the White Stripes, Blind Melon, Oasis, Jukebox the Ghost, Loch Lomond, Spinnerette, and Cage the Elephant.
The Last Txt Message I Received Says: "Seriously?"

•••♪ ♪•••

[IMGRIGHT]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg80/firelightcanvas/Rasta_Girl_by_Strematta.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: I was my parents' last attempt at a girl, and they seemed to finally get it right. Lo and behold, I was born. My childhood mainly consists of playing with my brothers. Although all of my brothers showed their affection for me, they did it in different ways. John has always been very sweet and supportive of me, since he is my oldest brother and didn't really bicker with me much. Ben likes to show me tough love - He was always the brother I fought the most with, but as we got older, he proved to be the person I go to the most for advice; he likes to question things instead of just agreeing with people. Max and I were always drawing together or making up some sort of imaginative game in our huge, thickly-wooded Massachusetts backyard. Eric and I have always been the closest, since he's my twin. We grew up in a small fishing town. I had a little circle of friends, but Eric and I always thought of as a little weird. However, I gained plenty of fake friends who wanted to date my brothers in high school... But whatever. When I turned eighteen, I got a job working with my friend Bill at his family's cafe. I learned the trade quickly, and when I graduated high school later that year, I announced to my parents that I wanted to keep my job at the cafe to save money for college, mainly to save them from extreme debt and because, to tell you the truth, I'm really happy with things the way they are right now.

My Personality: I am pretty shy with people I don't know to well, but once I open up, I can be very outgoing. I don't get angry very easily, but I can get annoyed quickly, especially by people who don't seem to understand that there is more to life than money.

My Quote/Slogan: "Whyever not?"

••• ♥ •••

What I Find Sexy: Raising one eyebrow, having this "thing" about you that makes you seem like you know everything.
Ugh, I Hate This In A Date: Anything really expensive, unless we've been dating for a while.
Preferred Look: --x-- (Obviously, Shannon Hoon.)
My Ideal Love In Five Words: Interesting, artsy, calm, spontaneous, funny.

•••◄ Margaret Sara Latrelle ►•••

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowMuffinage
•••◄ RainbowMuffinage ►•••

[IMGLEFT]http://usera.imagecave.com/chels_pup_11/Roleplaying/Fade_to_Black/Red%20Haired%20Anime%20Girl.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
My Name: Skye Wendy Stoneson
My Nickname: Doodleberry
My Age: 20
My Sibling(s): My lil' brother, PJ.
My Pet(s): Wolf. Got him from an animal shelter when I was two. His Mom abandoned him, so we picked him up when he was just a cub. 'Nuff said. ^^
My Height: 5"4
My Weight: 110 pounds
My Eye Color: Blue
My Hair Color: Auburn
My Piercing(s): Ears, thrice. Nose, once. (:
My Tattoo(s): Guitar Hero buttons.
My Biggest Fear(s): Falling in love.
My Current Obsession(s): The outdoors.
My Best Feature: My . . . . . hair ?
My Worst Quality: My blunt-ness with people. i.e. If I meet someone who's a total ass, I'll tell them.
Most People Don’t Know This About Me: I'm actually seriously nice when you get to know me.
Everyone Knows This About Me: You screw with my family and I'll screw with you. BIG time.
My Current Occupation(s): Tattoo Artist
My Most Recent Hobbies: Going for long walks in the rain.
When I Was Younger I Wanted To Be: A werewolf. (( Not ashamed to admit that I still do. ^^ ))
My Dream Job Is: What I'm doing right now.
If I Could Be Any Species, I’d Be: Wolf. No competition.
My iPod Currently Plays Music Like: Panic ! At the Disco, Owl City, Train, Rise Against, Skye Sweetnam, Paramore, All Time Low, We the Kings, NeverShoutNever ! and U2.
The Last Txt Message I Received Says: Look. I don't care if you were drunk. Gimmie back my wallet, you theif. ;D

•••♪ ♪•••

[IMGRIGHT]http://i.ehow.com/images/a04/j8/42/tease-emo-girl-hair-800X800.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: Well, where to start ? Mom brought me and PJ up on her own -- Dad walked out 'bout the same time as PJ was born. She did a seriously awesome job at raising us, but got fired a lot of the time. She's autistic, and it's been getting worse with age. So, ya'know, I worked a lot too so we could feed ourselves.

Childhood best friends ? Seth and Aidan. They're AWESOME. Me and Seth are the same age, Aidan's about three-quarters a year older, though he's just as immature as us. We have a dog too -- a wolf cross-breed. His name ? Wolf, of course ! Picked him up from the pound, my closest friend EVER. We sometimes even howl at the moon together, and I gotta say, my howl is pretty realistic. ^^

So, me, Seth, Aidan, Wolf and PJ would hang out as a group all the time. We spent most of our lives together ! Then, one day, when we returned home after a long day's XBOX marathon, we found Mom curled up on the floor, her wrists sliced open. Turns out she'd got fired that day and she'd just had enough of it. We drove her to the hospital and they said she'd probably be okay, be we'd have to get some help with her, i.e. a carer.

Couple days later, a letter came in the mail. Dad had died and, seeing as he hadn't written much of a specific will, me and PJ inherited everything he owned. He'd been a lawyer so he was loaded. By then, I was seventeen and, after a family meeting, we decided on what to spend the money on. We paid for Mom to get the best help in the country so now, she's staying at a nice little place in Florida.

And what did we do with the rest of the money ? We re-vamped our old house -- which, by now, was quite litterally falling appart -- and made it our holiday-home. It stands on a cliff, over-looking the ocean and when the sun sets, it casts golden sunlight over the whole building. We bought an apartment in the city and I started my dream job as a tattoo artist.

Seth, Aiden, PJ and Wolf came with me and now we all reside in the dusty, old-looking top floor of a large tower block that over-looks the whole city, including the glistening river that works it's way through the buildings. We're happy here. The sunset reminds us of home. (:

My Quote/Slogan: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." - Bob Marley, one of the smartest guys who ever lived.

••• ♥ •••

What I Find Sexy: Offt, emo boys ! ! I can't resit a guy who's a total gentlemen, has awesome hair and adorable eyes ! If he has the balls to tell me he likes me, or make it plainly obvious, he's perfect for me. It's annoying when a guy keeps tip-toeing around saying that he likes me. I mean, I need to know where I stand ! Doesn't every girl ?
Ugh, I Hate This In A Date: A guy with no spine. I mean, being nervous is one thing. Shaking and stuttering is another. I mean, c'mon. I don't bite ! . . . . . Okay, so I do. But I don't bite hard.
My Ideal Love In Five Words: Awesome, kind, funny, lovable, caring.

•••◄ Skye Wendy Stoneson ►•••

«Male Participants»
••●●●There will be a total of six males that are partaking in this game
••●●●The men all have to be interested in females - sorry, no bi or gay men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavikz
•••◄ Wavikz ►•••

[IMGLEFT]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h201/Littleseaturtle/Dynasty%20Warriors/LingTong.jpg[/IMGLEFT]My Name: Maverick Aoi Saika
My Nickname: "Rebel"
My Gender: Male... duh
My Age: Legal! So 21, punks!
My Sibling(s): I have an adorable younger sister named Jessamine as well as my role-model older sister Katherine
My Pet(s): My awesome dog Sheik
My Height: 6'2"
My Weight: 148 lbs
My Eye Color: Freaky light blue
My Hair Color: Depends on what color I feel like coloring it - naturally black
My Piercing(s): No thanks
My Tattoo(s): No thanks, again
My Biggest Fear(s): Mice and those who don't shower at least once a day...
My Current Obsession(s): Desperate Housewives, cosplaying, cleaning, and the color black
My Best Feature: My 'oh so charming, lack of a personality.' Okay, seriously... my eyes
My Worst Quality: My so called 'personality'
Most People Don’t Know This About Me: I've won about a million awards for my martial art skills.
Everyone Knows This About Me: I love reenactments and always volunteer to be a samurai or a warrior
My Current Occupation(s): Model, writer (I've sold a best seller), and Advertising and Public Relations
My Most Recent Hobbies: Photography, singing, writing, hiking, cosplaying, and fighting
When I Was Younger I Wanted To Be: A samurai... still do
My Dream Job Is: A samurai warrior! All shall fear me on the battlefield! >=]
If I Could Be Any Species, I’d Be: What...? Umm, I'd travel back in time and being a warrior for either Japan or China... most likely Japan
My iPod Currently Plays Music Like: G-Dragon, Bullet for My Valentine, Jason Derulo, Three Days Grace, Trading Yesterday, Theory of a Deadman, etc.
The Last Txt Message I Received Says: Yes, he did not expect! Ha ha! (It's referring to a friend's engagement... she had no idea he was going to purpose)

•••♪ ♪•••

[IMGRIGHT]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/KissedRoses17/1216951921_6712_full.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: I'm the middle child in my family and, being the only male in the household, I've learned to carry quite a heavy burden. I've had to help uphold the family name and do all the heavy lifting. But I never complained. To me, losing my father helped me become the man I am today. His guidance and teachings, whether they be literate or fictional, pushed and pulled me down my rugged road. At the various intersections I'd crossed, I sought out his wisdom and love, thus finding a way. A way that led me to the way of the warrior. I am not here to rule. I am here to protect, to please, to help, and to serve. Let me body do the work, let my heart be your shield, and let my soul bring your peace.

I guess you could say my life was hard, but it was livable. I grew very close with my sisters and mother, and I guess that's why my 'peers' call me gay. After all, at times, I do end up acting like a girl. But it really can't be helped. Surrounded by females 24/7 for 18 years... it does have an impact on you.

My Personality: What personality? Oh, that's right, I do have one of those. Ha ha. I guess I'm a joker, but I do know when to crack down and be serious. I have a rather open-mind and am not that easily offended. I like to think I have a strong backbone and that I don't always have a chip on my shoulder, but... it's not always my story.

I do hold grudges and I am hot-headed at times, but aren't we all? I am a rather cocky fellow, but beneath that ridged exterior is just a simple-minded gentleman. I'm really only here to please, protect, and love. I'm here as a shoulder to cry on, a chest to scream into, a stomach to punch, and a head to mess with. I'm all yours. But please be gentle, I might look and act tough, but on the inside I'm just a gentle sweetheart.

My Quote/Slogan: "If you can't win them over, then maybe they aren't worth saving" or "A warrior is a tool used by an upper lord to help carry out and pursue a greater meaning of life, and as a tool, it is our duty to help those that seek out a path to help unite the war-torn souls that desire a much needed leader."

••• ♥ •••

What I Find Sexy: Layered hair with fringe, blue eyes, broken smile, hot voice, sweet, has set goals, and is passionate about hobbies and whatnot. I also have a soft spot for extroverts and girls that know what they want. Oh, and she needs to love art and nature. It would help if she also liked cocky men and had a wide sense of humor.
Ugh, I Hate This In A Date: Cheating whore, self-centered, wannabe princess, people who don't believe in second chances....
My Ideal Love In Five Words: Sensitive, loyal, humorous, mysterious, and cute

•••◄ Maverick Aoi Saika ►•••

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Lelie
•••◄ Dear Lelie ►•••

[IMGleft]http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww292/Troubled_Monster/a_white_fox_by_yangqi.jpg[/IMGleft]
My Name: Anthony Shale Padilla
My Nickname: Scooter
My Gender:Male
My Age:21 C=
My Sibling(s): twin Scottee , and younger bro Milan
My Pet(s): Oodles & Noodles {I asked for a puppy for Christmas and I got two C=}
My Height: 6'4"
My Weight:159lbs
My Eye Color: hazel
My Hair Color: brown
My Piercing(s):zero
My Tattoo(s): nada
My Biggest Fear(s): being alone, and kitties.
My Current Obsession(s): Assassin’s Creed, PS3, adrenaline rushes, and parkour/free running
My Best Feature: my abs? haha kidding, my hair C=
My Worst Quality: overconfidence & lack of seriousness
Most People Don’t Know This About Me:That I do parkour haha, most people know me as the funny guy on youtube. And That I really do love puppies so much or about my twin haha.
Everyone Knows This About Me:That I’m the funny guy in smosh. And I’m super attractive
My Current Occupation(s): being that “funny guy” and glass blowing {shh that’s a secret too}
My Most Recent Hobbies: parkour, glass blowing, Smosh, jogging, swimming, surfing
When I Was Younger I Wanted To Be: James Bond
My Dream Job Is: Movie Star, haha maybe I'll get there.
If I Could Be Any Species, I’d Be: Platypus, or puppie, I’d be so precious haha.
My iPod Currently Plays Music Like:Laura Marling, MGMT, I Set my Friend on Fire, A Skylit Drive, Sky Eats Airplane, We Came as Romans, Brooke Waggoner, Portugal the Man, The Decemberists
The Last Txt Message I Received Says:Listen, new video soon please?! I miss seeing your face young man. {that’s my mom haha!}

•••♪ ♪•••

[IMGright]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/apham123/Anthony%20Padilla/sacbee1qn9.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History:Well, I actually grew up in Minnesota. No one knows that either haha. Anyway I was like every other average twin. Always had a best friend with me blah blah. I was pretty normal. Except being raised by two people who make windows and fancy glass for a living isn’t that normal. Which I did take up the art and make some bucks off it of course haha. I met my best friend Ian one day and everything just exploded! We decided we were going to be famous since we were little. Though I just assumed I could be James Bond and be in those movies. Ya know. Anyway we started our little group called Smosh and were overjoyed when youtube came out. I moved out to California and now bam! I’m a youtube celeb. I kinda would like to get serious into acting one day, but for now I’m just jiving with my life.
My Personality:I’m very very very laid back. I am hardly ever serious, thus the acting career going no where. I can be a ton of fun! And I’m always really silly. I do have the side of me that loves to just relax though. Usually I am high energy, but at times I do bring it down and chill out.
My Quote/Slogan:“Live it like your dying”

••• ♥ •••

What I Find Sexy:high energy, funny, spunky, silly, spontaneous, green eyes
Ugh, I Hate This In A Date:selfishness, too much talking, being boring, high maintenance.
My Ideal Love In Five Words:Silly, Calming, Chill, Adorable, Courageous

•••◄ Anthony Shale Padilla ►•••

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMom
•••◄ iMom ►•••

[IMGLEFT]http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac259/xXxMadhatterXxX/img-thing1.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
My Name: Brandon James Earls
My Nickname: B.J., Brand, J
My Gender: Male
My Age: 23
My Sibling(s): Half sister, Erika.
My Pet(s):Eidos! What can I say, I'm a reptile kinda guy!
My Height: 6'3
My Weight: 198
My Eye Color: Blueish-gray
My Hair Color:Brown
My Piercing(s): Not much into them.
My Tattoo(s): I have an angel wing on the left side of my back. Kinda odd but, its what I like.
My Biggest Fear(s): Being left behind,forgotten and ,hurting someone I love by mistake.
My Current Obsession(s): Music and instruments. I can't seem to stop, though, picking out favorites I'd say orchestra music and the cello for my instrument.
My Best Feature: That goofy smile girls always say can be charming and cute.
My Worst Quality: I'm really clumsy..
Most People Don’t Know This About Me: Well, if I get spooked and nearly have a heart attack, I squeal like a young girl.
Everyone Knows This About Me: I'm a complete momma's boy and someone with her personality is my ideal woman.
My Current Occupation(s): Substitute music teacher, and performer. I've only have three concerts so far, but, I think I'm getting there!
My Most Recent Hobbies: I've taken up photography a bit. I kinda like how it can capture a moment, even after that moment's passed. Brings back some good memories.
When I Was Younger I Wanted To Be: A famous musician.
My Dream Job Is: Well, a famous musician!
If I Could Be Any Species, I’d Be: A charmelion! I think that would just be awesome.
My iPod Currently Plays Music Like: Havana - Crystal, Three Days Grace - In The End, instrumental, and Tender Lullaby - The Healing and Relaxing Power of The Hang, featuring Ann Malone
The Last Txt Message I Received Says: BJ, where u been? every1 is kinda worried, u use to always come hang out! pls talk 2 me! [[ Micheal, a guy I use to hangout with back in high school.]]

•••♪ ♪•••

[IMGRIGHT]http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac259/xXxMadhatterXxX/hawttie.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: Well, I was raised only by my mom since my douche bag of a father had to put all the pressure on my mom by leaving. By time I was two I was already trying to help her somehow, but it was sort of impossible since I still couldn't talk that great.. But when things were still getting hard, she'd always put a smile on her face and keep going till she cleared the problem up, she also chose her men carefully after my dad. Wasn't till I was thirteen when she found the ideal guy who gave her break and she started to work at home. I guess I like him a bit, but I'm going to be keeping my eyes on him. Anyone who breaks my mom again is going to have to face up to me.
Anyway, in those years, I'd taken up music lessons from a teacher who had been trying to help my mom out. They were free, and the lady taught me how to play pretty good, but then, she had to leave town because her son had been fighting cancer since he was fifteen, and needed her by his side, so I said goodbye to her and promised I'd be the greatest musician in the world. After she'd left, I practiced more and more until I got some parts in the high school orchestra's and contests, which helped give me some money, as well as being a substitute music teacher. Not much, but, I at least get something!

My Personality: Well, lotta people say I'm a little quiet and keep to myself a bit, but, once you know me, Im overall a nice person. I was always ignored by the girls in school since they wanted a hot jock, in other words, something that I'm totally not... But, moving on, I was also picked on a bit since I was such a mommas boy and band nerd, but, I got through that with my moms love and support.
My Quote/Slogan: "You don't have to like someone, but that doesn't mean you gotta be a complete a**hole about it and push them around for something they didn't do."

••• ♥ •••

What I Find Sexy: A girl who can be sweet and sensitive, but still kick a** when needed.
Ugh, I Hate This In A Date: A heiress type who thinks shes all that. It gets annoying after a bit, especially when their only interested in a hot guy and money.
My Ideal Love In Five Words: Sweet,Charming,Emotinal,Funny,Tough

•••◄ Brandon James Earls ►•••

Quote:
Originally Posted by ii_lovebug
•••◄ ii_lovebug ►•••

[IMGLEFT]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k72/SAD_HINATA/Anime%20Characters/Guys/cuteboywithglasses.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
My Name: Sam Joshua Hanson
My Nickname: Sammer
My Age:20
My Sibling(s): Lissy (17), Madison (13) and Evan (almost one).
My Pet(s): Diesel and Freddie, Leonard, Frank and Skipper!
My Height: 6' 2"
My Weight: 168 lbs.
My Eye Color: Pretty light blue
My Hair Color: REALLY dark brown
My Piercing(s): Uh...no
My Tattoo(s): None, but I'm getting one later on in my life.
My Biggest Fear(s): Honestly...spiders. Eew...just thinking of them I get the heebie-jeebies.
My Current Obsession(s): Music!
My Best Feature:People always tell me I have a nice laugh.
My Worst Quality:I talk too much.
Most People Don’t Know This About Me:I’m actually really lazy
Everyone Knows This About Me:I love little kids
My Current Occupation(s):I currently work at Menards.
My Most Recent Hobbies:Drawing, running, writing.
When I Was Younger I Wanted To Be: A Pilot
My Dream Job Is: A Pilot…for some reason I have a big connection to planes.
If I Could Be Any Species, I’d Be: PANDA ALL THE WAY!!
My iPod Currently Plays Music Like:The Ting-tings and mainly Evanesence
The Last Txt Message I Received Says: What's up?

•••♪ ♪•••

[IMGRIGHT]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dWWzedimNBw/R0nbu7-Y-CI/AAAAAAAAACQ/8iTLT1VHrN8/S670/1193590000_turesJESSE.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: As you may have figured out from my brothers and sisters, I was adopted. I searched for my mother and father for most of my young teenage life, and I found my father. He told me how depressed my mother was after she gave me up, but financially, they couldn't afford to keep me. My mother ran away from him a few years later, and I still havn't found her, but after a few hours of talking to my father, I was attached to him. I came back to his house a few months later with more questions, and he basically told me he didn't want me in his life. I still have the urge every day to go see him, but I know that it's for the best that I don't.

My Personality: Growing up, I kind of kept to myself. I didn't have very many friends, so that led to me being extremely shy. But when someone gets me talking, I'm a nice person with feelings, but I don't shut up easily.

My Quote/Slogan: You just have to live your life not caring what they think, so shake off the drama and prove to them you're better than they think you are.

••• ♥ •••

What I Find Sexy: I really like short girls…I don’t know why, but I do…um, funny, cute.
Ugh, I Hate This In A Date: No potential. I try to make the most of the time being in a date, but if I can’t see myself being with someone, I’m basically finished with her.
My Ideal Love In Five Words:Cute, funny, patient, fun, interesting.

•••◄ Sam Joshua Hanson ►•••

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remaro
•••◄ Remaro ►•••

[IMGLEFT]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z247/skye126/anime%20guys/guy124.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
My Name: Tobias Michael Rhichards
My Nickname: Tobi
My Gender:Male
My Age:19
My Sibling(s):A Twin brother called Joseph (Joe)
My Pet(s):A black cat who thinks he’s part dog, his name’s Bazil and acts more like a dog at times then a cat.
My Height:6’0”
My Weight:157 lbs
My Eye Color:A dark bluish grey.
My Hair Color:Light brown, I have a few slightly blonder streaks in my hair too.
My Piercing(s):I got my ear pierced once, but I was made to take it out and the hole healed over.
My Tattoo(s):I have two black circles, one inside the other that goes over my right shoulder.
My Biggest Fear(s):Falling, I can’t even fall down a couple of steps without panicking slightly.
My Current Obsession(s):Books of any types. I also collect dream catchers though that’s a secret! I love watching CSI and any criminal TV shows like that.
My Best Feature:People have said my eyes always look like they’re smiling. Would you say an easy going nature is a good feature?
My Worst Quality:I’m a little picky about food...Ok, maybe very picky. I can’t help it, mushrooms are evil!
Most People Don’t Know This About Me:I have a slight OCD where things have to be even, doesn’t matter how many times they’re done, I have to do things in even numbers. (Yes that includes picking objects up. Normally I can hide it though which is why most people don’t know about it)
Everyone Knows This About Me: I’m a self-declared book worm.
My Current Occupation(s):I work part time in a book shop. I’m trying to get into a night course to study psychology but it’s not going so well at the moment.
My Most Recent Hobbies:Reading (that’s been a lifelong hobby really), I also design stuff, just in sketches, mostly of buildings or machines. I’ve recently taken up jogging as well.
When I Was Younger I Wanted To Be:A vet, I swear almost every kid wanted to be one. That or a footballer!
My Dream Job Is:Forensic psychology, (criminal psychology)
If I Could Be Any Species, I’d Be:A fox, I’ve always loved those animals, even if people call them pests.
My iPod Currently Plays Music Like:Hmmm, My Chemical Romance, Reliant K, Within Temptation. A bit of Greenday and Owl City.
The Last Txt Message I Received Says:Tobi, the bk i asked 4 arrived? (It was from a regular customer who’s an old friend of mine)

•••♪ ♪•••

[IMGRIGHT]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_30PRmkOl4ro/SYWyxBabuhI/AAAAAAAAJWQ/KCkmTlqK9lc/s400/2007-men-texture.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]

My History:Well, I was born into your average, run-of-the-mill family. Mum, Dad, slightly insane cat and a twin brother I was inseparable with for the first few years of my life. We were practically joined at the hip, if one was picked for a team, the other would have to be too or neither of us would play. Life was pretty normal up to a couple of years ago. It was kind of a triple whammy really. First, I came home to discover my mother had been taken to hospital. We already knew she had suffered from cancer before, but instead of it being removed like the doctors had told dad last time, some of the cancer had been over looked. It had developed into breast cancer. Worried, mum and dad asked the doctors to give me and my twin, Joe, a check, to find out if either of us had even the slightest hint of cancer. I was safe. Turns out Joe wasn’t. Joe had lung cancer, and it was rapidly growing.

I guess we were lucky to discover it when we did. It took him several months of hard therapy then recovery time, but eventually Joe made it through. Mum wasn’t so lucky. My mum died when I was seventeen, around the time Joe was told he was clear of cancer. We buried her fairly soon afterwards, I still miss her like hell. The thing that really tied everything off though was the cost of all the therapies. I had to leave school and get a job so we could afford it all. Luckily the guy who owns the bookstore I work for was kind enough to give me one and I still work there. It’s like my little sanctuary, I go there whenever I need to cool down or think straight. Things have been gradually getting back to normal, although Joe still has to take things carefully, he can’t do much sport anymore. We’ve both become much more independent of each other now. I guess you could say his and mum’s illness helped me grow up pretty quickly. While I wish they hadn’t gotten cancer, I am glad for some of the stuff I’ve learnt during those times, plus it showed me just how supportive some of my friends are.

My Personality:I’m very laid back. I take life in my stride and I don’t try to rush things. I’m not saying I’m lazy, just that I don’t see the point in rushing things when it’s better to enjoy them at a leisurely pace. Ever since I was little I’ve had my nose half stuck in a book, so I would say I’m not stupid. Although, I am definitely a bit of a day-dreamer. I’m quite creative, I guess that side of me has come from all the fantasy books I’ve read. However, I’m not really sporty, or that into sports to be honest. I run, but only to keep healthy. I tend to get along with most people and it takes quite a bit to really irritate me. Also, I’m the type of person who’ll stick up for the underdog no matter what, this has ended up with me on the receiving end of a punch a couple of times, but I don’t regret it. I’m very picky about food, although it’s more out of habit then anything now. Also, I’ve practically perfected the art of putting on a highly convincing smile no matter what I’m feeling. I’m more of a bottle up emotions kind of guy and if I was going to be totally honest, I do worry how others see me, it makes me a little shy when I talk to people I’ve never met before. Give me time and I can get into my stride though. There are a few topics that are a little touchy for me so if I were to get along with someone, they’d have to be understanding and non-judgmental.

My Quote/Slogan:’Sometimes, the light at the end of the tunnel is accompanied by bloodhounds’, ‘live long and party’, ‘One day we’ll fly’ and ‘When in doubt, blame the help’ (that last one is often accompanied by an ‘oh wait, that’s me’, that’s normally what I say when I mess up at work)

••• ♥ •••

What I Find Sexy:Someone who isn’t afraid to speak their own opinions. Well, someone who has their own opinions full stop really. Oh, I’m also a sucker for cute laughs. Odd habits make you interesting (as long as they’re not completely out there) and blue or green eyes are always a plus. As a bonus, if you like books that’s always a way to get me hooked
Ugh, I Hate This In A Date:Someone completely self absorbed, overly high maintenance, cat haters, unthankful. Users really irritate me, I’ve gotten pretty good at guessing when I’m being used.
My Ideal Love In Five Words:Understanding, Creative, Smart, Sweet and Laid-back

•••◄ Tobias Michael Rhichards►•••

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
•••◄Ascadellia►•••

[IMGLEFT]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a171/aiddaly/Xy.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
My Name: Alexander
My Nickname: Alex.
My Age: 19
My Sibling(s): None
My Pet(s): No pets.
My Height: 6'3"
My Weight:164
My Eye Color:Grey
My Hair Color:Black and white
My Piercing(s): None
My Tattoo(s):None
My Biggest Fear(s):
My Current Obsession(s): Motorcycles. Gotta love 'em.
My Best Feature: My eyes.
My Worst Quality:Sometimes I smoke, but I'm trying to cut that habit.
Most People Don’t Know This About Me:When I get mad, I get violent. So the thing to know though, is not to make me mad.
Everyone Knows This About Me: Modest and very hard to unnerve. So in other words, I'm calm and blunt, and not really one to stroke my own ego very often.
My Current Occupation(s):College student and a bartender.
My Most Recent Hobbies:Working, hanging out with friends, just having fun.
When I Was Younger I Wanted To Be: a biker.
My Dream Job Is: to be a multimillion business owner.
If I Could Be Any Species, I’d Be: a hawk.
My iPod Currently Plays Music Like:Panic! at the Disco, Gackt, Aya, A Fine Frenzy, Godsmack. A bunch of other random songs.
The Last Txt Message I Received Says:What're u up to tonite?-From my friend.

•••♪ ♪•••

[IMGRIGHT]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/168/d/d/And_the_radio_plays____by_CursedMind.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History:Let's see here. I don't know how to explain everything about myself, but, I'll try and give ya the basics. I don't really have any family anymore, since my parents died a while ago when I was fourteen. They were very decent people. We used to run a bakery but since they died, it had to be closed down. I was too young to own the shop, but one day I swore to be able to reopen it, along with a couple other stores. I never had any siblings, and any uncles or aunts were unheard of. I have no idea where they are, but I frankly don't really care. I do have a couple of close friends though, I met them when i was younger and we went through good times and bad times, but we always get along.

Hm, what else? I did get in a rough spot when I was seventeen. Hung out with a couple people, the usual crap. I picked up the habit of smoking, though I wasn't addicted. Even so, I'm trying to quit now. My past love lives, they're not too often, so I don't have much to tell about that. I have money, I have enough of it to live in a nice house, provide for myself and for some others. I treat girls like gold, but if they're bitchy, I just act bitchy back at them and walk away. No time to deal with that crap.

My Personality:A little laid back, always blunt and honest. I do have a cocky smirk whenever I win on something or know I'm right. Whenever I get pissed, which is rare I have a glare that 'makes people inch away' or something. I also am known to be a very generous and kind person. If someone is in a tight spot, I try and help out of course, no point in being an asshole and ignore them. I'm very social, even though I don't really have any family, but hey it doesn't stop me. I Do get my moments when I just want to be alone and relax. I mean, always partying is kinda, too much for me. I need down time, and when I need it, it's best to just leave me alone to myself.

My Quote/Slogan:"Not everything needs a reason for it, it just Is." "Just accept it and move on." "Bite me."

••• ♥ •••

What I Find Sexy:A girl who knows what she wants, but also isn't completely cocky. I like a bit of shyness and modesty. Hm, lets see, ah yes.. I don't like a slutty girl that throws herself all over a guy. Other than that, I suppose I'll see what else is sexy when I see the girl.
Ugh, I Hate This In A Date:snobby, whiny girls who think they deserve everything they want. Those girls Really irk me.
My Ideal Love In Five Words:Fun, Intelligent, Caring, Cute, Spontaneous.

•••◄Alexander Michael Dawson►•••

Last edited by Wavi; 06-18-2010 at 12:13 PM..

Wavi

Old 05-27-2010, 01:59 PM

«Character Skeleton»

••●●●Follow the format below to submit a character
••●●●Remember to include a number 1 through 12 in your PMs title
••●●●Please feel free to be creative in your responses! Your character is actually filling this form out, so be serious, silly, wacky... whatever!

HTML Code:
[CENTER]•••◄ Menewsha User ►•••[/CENTER]

[IMGLEFT]Anime Image Please[/IMGLEFT]
[B]My Name:[/B]  [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="5"]Put Full Name Here[/SIZE][/FONT]
[B]My Nickname:[/B]  [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="5"]Put Nickname(s) Here[/SIZE][/FONT]
[B]My Gender:[/B]
[B]My Age:[/B]
[B]My Sibling(s):[/B]
[B]My Pet(s):[/B]
[B]My Height:[/B]
[B]My Weight:[/B]
[B]My Eye Color:[/B]
[B]My Hair Color:[/B]
[B]My Piercing(s):[/B]
[B]My Tattoo(s):[/B]
[B]My Biggest Fear(s):[/B]
[B]My Current Obsession(s):[/B]
[B]My Best Feature:[/B]
[B]My Worst Quality:[/B]
[B]Most People Don’t Know This About Me:[/B]
[B]Everyone Knows This About Me:[/B]
[B]My Current Occupation(s):[/B]
[B]My Most Recent Hobbies:[/B]
[B]When I Was Younger I Wanted To Be:[/B]
[B]My Dream Job Is:[/B]
[B]If I Could Be Any Species, I’d Be:[/B]
[B]My iPod Currently Plays Music Like:[/B]
[B]The Last Txt Message I Received Says:[/B]

[CENTER]•••♪ [YOUTUBE]YouTube Video - This can be a song, commercial, or tutorial[/YOUTUBE] ♪•••[/CENTER]

[IMGRIGHT] Real Image Please [/IMGRIGHT]
[B]My History:[/B]
[B]My Personality:[/B]
[B]My Quote/Slogan:[/B]

[CENTER]••• ♥ •••[/CENTER]

[B]What I Find Sexy:[/B]
[B]Ugh, I Hate This In A Date:[/B]
[B]Preferred Look:[/B]  [URL="INSERT URL LINK HERE"]--x--[/URL]
[B]My Ideal Love In Five Words:[/B]

[SIZE="4"][CENTER]•••◄ Full Name ►•••[/CENTER][/SIZE]

Last edited by Wavi; 06-14-2010 at 12:20 PM..

Wavi

Old 05-27-2010, 02:00 PM

«My Way or the Highway »

••●●●AKA the rules
••●●●Be sure to read them all... there is some hidden information you'll need to know!

••• ♥ •••

Other Characters
Each created character belongs to their ‘owner’ whether or not they created their own or adopted one. Do not play another person’s character(s). If you have permission, I must receive a PM stating so. If I catch you godmodding/playing another person’s character, you will result in loss of privileges. However, should a character be an adoptable (let’s use Lelouch from Code Geass as an example), other members can play them – within reason (sorry, Lelouch cannot kill himself, but he can walk around or run after Suzaku). Such posts should not get inside the character’s head and/or talk much.

NOTE: If you are inactive for a set period of time, we reserve the right to move your character if that character is holding up the RP for everyone else. Hopefully, this will not happen. Should it happen and we interrupt something, please inform us and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Post Etiquette
RP posts are to be written in the past-tense.

Incorrect: His eyes widen as a sharp pain molests his leg. Looking down, he sees a giant harpoon is plunged in his leg just below his knee cap. Winching in pain, he yanks the weapon out.
Correct: His eyes widened as a sharp pain molested his leg. Looking down, he saw a giant harpoon was plunged in his leg just below his knee cap. Winching in pain, he yanked the weapon out.*
*Best line by me. Ever. Poor Melik and his harpoon molested leg.

When possible, please avoid posts that are one or two sentences long. Creativity is key! Please describe what your character is thinking or feeling. If you can’t do this, just mention that the character looks up and admires the smoky white clouds or something along those lines.

Highlight me! Title your PM to me... Anna is Awesome!

To avoid confusion, we use a standard set of symbols to indicate certain actions. These are to be used in this RP; there are no exceptions:

* Quotation marks ("...") are to be used to indicate speech; ex. "Hello," he said
* Italicized words are to be used to indicate self-thought or an inner conversation; ex. Wow, Fritz is really tall… I hope he doesn’t step on me!
* Underlined words are to be used to indicate txt messages; ex. OMG, he's sooooo hawt!
* OOC (out of character) posts need to be placed in double parentheses (()); ex. ((OMFG I have to run! I have class in 5!))

OOC posts should NOT dominate the RP threat.

Roleplay Conduct
No flaming. Ever. If you have a problem with someone on the list, settle it privately. If you cannot settle it privately, bring it to me and I will do my best to settle it for you, but only if you have tried every possible way to settle it yourself and still failed. I’m not your mother, so don’t come crying to me when things get tough or ugly. Should an issue arise that cannot be settled, I may have to remove both participants. So please, try not to fuss with one another.

If you have a complaint to place against another member, please, please, PLEASE bring it to my attention and I will deal with it as I see fit. So PM me.

Although this is an PG-17 rated, please keep foul language to a minimum as well as detailed sexual posts. IF it gets that serious, follow up with the ‘event’ in a PM. We really don’t want to read all the details you and your partner might be ‘getting on’ with.

I guess I'll add this here. Please remember to include a number 1 through 12 in your PM's title.

Keeping Player Knowledge Separate from Character Knowledge
There may be points in the RP where a secret is revealed. Just because it was revealed does NOT mean your character will know it unless you are a mind reader. Should you not be sure if you character overheard a secret or dark plot, please ask for clarification. This also falls into implied secrets such as when a male character starts to continuously hang out with a female character. We tend to assume with will blossom into a relationship, but if you’re unsure if this is love or not, ask.

Other Rules
Prior to posting in this RP, you MUST send a profile to myself. If I do not receive one, I will remove your post. All character profiles must reflect the ones shown below or listed under the format section. Failure to not submit a profile and posting before getting an approval e-mail will result in getting black listed.

Remember, I have a three strike policy. You can get more than one strike at a time. So there, you've been warned. I take this RP seriously and I hope you show myself and the other RPers the respect we deserve. If I get any lip from anyone, you WILL be REMOVED. Okay, thanks!

Also, keep in mind you must follow the Mene RP rules: click unless my rules state otherwise (which they don't).

Highlight me! Yup, I'm being tricky! This is to see if you've actually read the rules. So, please include in your PM the character you'd like to get paired with. If there isn't anyone listed in the character section yet, just say "Not enough people have joined to determine."

READ THIS
Those are the rules. Should any new rules be posted, it will be listed below in a section called new rules. To verify that you actually read the rules, when submitting a PM to me include your first post for this thread. It should be something about your character getting ready to arrive at the place and then actually getting there. If I don't receive this you cannot join.

Last edited by Wavi; 05-27-2010 at 05:16 PM..

Wavi

Old 05-27-2010, 02:01 PM

«The Staged Show Events»

••●●●The daily activities are listed here. Activities include the first met up, dinner date, performance night, etc.
••●●●The order of activities is also listed here

••• ♥ •••

Day One:
Meet and greet other same-sex participants. Settle in and unpack. Meet up with your competition and have a large welcoming dinner. After dinner, everyone enters into a large dark room where the men and women get there first mingle episode. Pretty much everyone is seated in a chair and they get to ask questions to the entire group. All the participants get to ask one to two questions. The obvious questioned are asked by Anna, and from there, the participants are left to question away!
Day Two:
A one on one date with your two favorite men. Obvious this will mean some people are having down time - swimming, playing games, shopping, whatever you wanna do - while others are flirting away. If one guy gets too favored, then the meetings will be cut short - only 30 minutes instead of 45 minutes.

Once done meeting the hotties, you'll be asked to fill out a hottness card. A what? A hotness card! A hottness card is pretty much how you rate all the men. Yes, you've only briefly met them all and then you've gone on a little one on one date with two. We're really just curious how you're thinking. After every session from here on out you will have to fill out this card.
Day Three:

Day Four:

Day Five:

Day Six:

Day Seven:

Day Eight:

Day Nine:

Day Ten:

Day Eleven:

Last edited by Wavi; 06-17-2010 at 09:09 PM..

Wavi

Old 05-27-2010, 02:02 PM

«The Drama»

••●●●AKA the updates
••●●●Check here for the most recent requests for updates and information

••• ♥ •••

The Update as of May 27 @ 1:39PM
None yet, it's not even started. XD

The Update as of June 8 @ 12:30PM
All the participants are just receiving phone calls and/or arriving at the mansion.

The Update as of June 17 @ 5:10PM
All participants are moving into the main room where they will get to meet and greet the other gender! After having some down time getting to know their roommates and then enjoying a lovely dinner, Anna and the rest of the stars on the TV show are sure to be slightly nervous as they await the first actual event.

Last edited by Wavi; 06-17-2010 at 09:11 PM..

Wavi

Old 05-27-2010, 02:03 PM

«The Listed»

••●●●Lists the RPers involved in the roleplay as well as who they play
••●●●Houses the blacklist... the one list you don't want to fall under

••• ♥ •••

Characters and Players Thus Far
Maverick --- Wavikz
Anthony --- Dear Lelie
Brandon --- iMom
Sam --- ii_lovebug
Tobias --- Remaro

Tegan --- Miss_SMG
Jade-Marie --- ii_lovebug
Miki --- Evergreen Goddess
Lilliana --- LilMissMollyPutz
Margaret --- Early Bird Special
Skye --- RainbowMuffinage

The Blacklist
None~!

Last edited by Wavi; 06-17-2010 at 09:00 PM..

Wavi

Old 05-27-2010, 05:01 PM

«The Reversed 1»

Who You'd Like to be Paired With Request
Maverick --- Tegan or Skye
Anthony --- Tegan or Skye
Brandon ---
Sam ---
Tobias --- Margaret or Lilliana

Tegan --- NO ONE! She's gonna be a lonely bum. XP
Jade-Marie --- Anthony and Brandon
Miki --- B.J. and Maverick
Lilliana ---
Margaret --- Alex or Tobi
Skye --- Sam

Last edited by Wavi; 06-21-2010 at 11:56 AM..

Wavi

Old 05-27-2010, 05:02 PM

«The Reversed 2»

Wavi

Old 05-27-2010, 05:04 PM

«The Reversed 3»

Wavi

Old 06-05-2010, 04:13 PM

Maverick rolled over in his hotel bed as he felt the light his his pale cheeks. Blinking as he blindly stared into the light, Maverick smiled. Today is going to be a beautiful day.

Turning the radio on, Maverick's eardrum nearly burst. The renters before him were obviously into loud music. Just about to change the station and the volume, a commercial came on that interested the male.

"I am Anna Fuest, your host for realL!F3drama's newest TV series... Whispers In The Dark! Wait? What? Yes, this show is new, new, new! So please, come and join me in this lonely house.

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you what Whispers In The Dark is all about! Ha ha, silly me! Whispers In The Dark is just another one of your typical dating shows, but with a wicked twist. It's in... the dark! That's right, you'll be finding love without your eyes.

You know we all want some drop dead sexy person in our lives, but you know, there is more to love than just looks. So, if you're willing to experiment, or if you have a friend that could use some luck, why not have them fill out the for located on our website: WhispersInTheDark.com/DatingGame.

Okay? Sounds epic, huh? Yeah! So come join me and get ready for... Whispers In The Dark, a real blind dating show!

Peace! Anna out!"

Maverick stood blinking at the radio. His ears still rung from the overly loud and overplayed song. His foot tapped along as the next song came on. Today must be my lucky day. If this song is playing... then... then maybe I should give this show a try.

Opening up his hp labtop and paid the sight a visit. After filling out the form, Maverick figured he take himself for a walk. After all, he was in the city where the show would be taking place. Sheer luck? He thought not. Heading for the hotel's front, Maverick popped his headphone's in that were hooked to his cell phone.

As he was running down the pavement in the nearby park, his pocket vibrated. Moaning as he hated to be interrupted during his running, Maverick pulled out his phone. An unknown number? Hesitantly, Maverick opened it. "Hello? ... Yes, I'm Maverick Saika. ... Yeah, that's how you say my last name. Mind if I ask who's calling? ... No fucking way. Seriously? ... Sweet! I'll... be over in a few. I need to get some stuff together. ... Meet up at nine tomorrow morning? Yeah, that works! See you there, Miss Anna."

Click.

A large grin devoured Maverick's face. I got in! Holy crap! Like... wow. Me? Really? Ugh! I cannot wait! ...I hope. Running back to his place, the male continued out the rest of his day to return that evening around 9 o'clock. Exhausted from running everywhere, Maverick plopped down into his bed. Sound asleep, the dreamed of tomorrow's adventures.

••• ♥ •••

Maverick awoke to the sound of birds chipping. With a strand of hair covering his slender face, Maverick moved over to his refrigerator. Sneaking a snack, more or less breakfast, the male showered and prepared himself to the limo ride over.

Jogging down to the main lobby, Maverick held his breath. He was both nervous and excited and he could definitely feel breakfast coming up his throat. Gulping long and hard, he made his way out to the black limo. Moving into the seat, he sat patiently as they escorted him to the mansion he'd be staying at.

Just as he was about to unlock his door, a lovely female walked over and opened it for him.

"Hello Maverick. I'm Anna. Please, please come in. Some of the other males have already arrived. Oh, and make yourself at home."

"Thank you," he said with a bow and made his way into the large house. Should I barf? Or just try those breathing exercises Sid tells me to use?

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-06-2010, 03:44 AM

Jade sighed as she yawned and sat up, quickly slamming a random spot on her alarm clock, hoping it would stop ringing. Her poor ear drums couldn't take it much longer. Thankfully, the annoying beeping stopped. She looked at the time and her eyes gradually grew more wide. 'Awww...I have the day off...I forgot...I set my alarm clock...oh well.' She walked down the long hallway and pushed her hair over to her right shoulder and put a ponytail holder in it, letting it sit on her shoulder. She smiled as she felt something sit on her foot and cling to her leg, making it harder to move. She knew the feeling and smiled gently. "Good morning MeiMei," she said quietly.

As she poured cereal for her and her sister, she turned on her sister's morning cartoons for her. After a long while of Barney, it got quite sickening, so she changed the channel. It wasn't long until she heard the commercial for the knew reality T.V show. She knew she probably wouldn't make it, but it was worth a shot. She set her silverware in the dishwasher and took out her computer, following the given directions that she had heard on the commercial.

Later, Jade heard her phone ringing, so she answered it, hearing a semi-familiar voice. She ended up being accepted into the new T.V show. She told her family who were so happy for her, and she took the plane over to a city where she was escorted to her new home, a mansion, later that week.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-06-2010, 07:21 PM

Miki woke up as her alarm went off. Rolling her eyes she stumbled out of bed and stopped the alarm and turned on her radio and smiled broadly as her favorite song came out. Living in Tokyo now, she only heard j rock and j techno. It all depended on the day and how she was feeling. Once the song finished she frowned and wished it would come on again, instead this weird commercial came out and she shrugged once it ended and decided to give it a shot. Miki grabbed her yellow laptop and signed up then waited for a call. While she waited, she decided to go downstairs and eat some cereal. "Good morning Miki."said her father. Miki smiled, "Good morning father, good morning mother." she answered. her mother smiled and prepared some breakfast for herself and her husband seeing that Miki had already begun eating a quick breakfast. As Miki ate, her I phone rang and she smiled as she heard her Japanese ring tone. She swallowed her food and excused herself as she answered the phone.
"Yes, hello?...yes this is Ando Miki...no, I don't know who you are...You're ANNA! I made it! Oh wow, thank-you so very much!....yes, I'll be there first thing tomorrow! Okay, good-bye!" she said and hung up. She turned to her parents and explained what had happened. They were happy and said that they would miss her so she promised to call them when she got there. After eating, she went up to her room and packed up what she needed.

iMom
The latest in Apples inventions.
Send a message via MSN to iMom

Old 06-07-2010, 10:18 PM

Brandon groaned, opening his eyes to his new cell making a retarded squaking noise to wake him up. "I really gotta change this damn thing.." he groaned and sat up, shutting it off. He looked around the familiar room, feeling alittle lucky today. With what looked like a smile, he got up and stretched, walking to the kitchen to make some breakfast. As he was out there, he turned on the mini T.V. which he'd recieved as a gift from Dan, his newish step-father. Most of it was just a few songs playing and info on shows being played later, though, as he was about finished with breakfast, an interesting broadcast came on of a new T.V. show. He listened to it as his eggs finished, and looked over at the T.V., nodding a bit. "Hmm.. maybe I should try this out. If I get accepted, it would be pretty damn nice if a girl liked me for my personality." He muttered, going back to his room and calling the number he'd heard just moments ago.

Keeping the phone close and finishing the rest of his eggs, his phone began to play his favorite song, Crystal. He picked it up and listened to the talker on the other end, his eyes widening when he heard he got accepted into the show. "Woah... thanks.. Be there soon as I can." He said with a grin, hanging up and writing the cordinates to where Anne had said the mansion was. "Man, this is amazing. Maybe it'll help my career some..." He mumbled.
Finished with that, Brandon packed up and got in his Volvo S60 , another gift from Dan which was highly unnecessary, but sweet. Putting his bags in the back seat and playing his Havana CD, he drove out, headed off to the airport.

After hours of flying, Brandon had finally come to the location and stretched out, waiting for a cab that could drive him, seeing as he, sadly, had to leave his beloved Volvo behind. When it finally came around, Brandon told the driver where he was headed, and off they were....
When Brandon finally got there, he'd been awe struck. This place was pretty cool looking. Thanking the driver and paying for the drive, he got his bags out and headed to the front doors, welcomed by a cute woman. He smiled and learned she was Anna, and was told to come inside. Brandon thanked her and told her he needed to make a call really quick, dialing in a number he knew well.
"Hey, mom." He spoke into it when the lovely voice was heard on the other line. Some happy chattering was heard from her, and he told her the news, which in the end, burst into squeals and congratulations on the other line.

Last edited by iMom; 06-07-2010 at 10:20 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-07-2010, 11:01 PM

"Rrrr, this be the Jolly Roger's Ice Cream Saloooon. This be yer first matey Tegan, how may I help ye?" The brunette said the practiced speech into the phone as she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. The response on the other end of the line wasn't one that she was expecting.

Her face went white suddenly as she put her back to the customers that were eating in the shop. Her voice hushed quickly as she said, "But I-, oh yeah I suppose you are right." The person on the other line seemed to know what she was about to say and cut in every chance she got. "I didn't know this was, well, real." She then shook her head saying, "Oh no, I'm glad, really I am. It's just, it's a surprise. I didn't think this could happen to- Yeah, that's what I was going to say." A small smile was on her face as the pink from the embarrassment slowly started to fade, her usual colors coming back.

"Tomorrow you say? Well, I suppose I could, yeah, I could get there by then easy," the girl replied with a nod. "Yes ma'am, I'll just let my boss know and leave right away." Tegan then nodded once again before saying, "Rrr, and may yer future hold many bounties for ye." She then hung up the phone before slapping herself in the forehead as she realized how she ended the phone conversation.

Sighing she walked over to the counter where a middle aged male in pirate getup was leaning on the counter, watching everyone beyond. "Hey Roger," Tegan said somewhat quietly as she walked up to the man. It was obvious how she felt about asking her boss for things.

"What ch'a need Tegan?" He asked casually as he turned to lean his back against the counter. He knew just from the way she was talking that the phone call hadn't been an order.

"Um, well you remember that show my friends had me sign up for? Well, um, I got accepted and well, I need to be on the other side of the state by tomorrow morning," her head dropped as she awaited being yelled at, even though Roger never did. Her foot twitched nervously though she didn't realize it.

Roger laughed before saying, "Alright, alright Thumper calm down. You're fine." He then walked towards the back room before emerging with an envelope. "Here's your pay for the week, just don't forget us when you become all high and mighty on tv, kay?"

Tegan sheepishly took the evelope and pocketed it in her own pirate outfit. "I hardly think a reality show will make me famous," she retorted, confidence slowly coming back to her. "Thank you though Roger, I'll be sure to come back afterwards I promise."

"Given you don't run off with some boy from the show," he said jokingly as he pushed her out the door, winking as he spoke.

Tegan crinckled her nose as she walked over to her little Malibu Maxx and drove home. She didn't bother looking in the envelope. She trusted Roger and besides, he had been given the heads up about the show and had been paying her under the table. Once home she began packing once again, after changing into a pair of black shorts and a white graphic tee of course.

As she packed the girl proceeded to text her friend to let her know what had happened. Of course this put her a tad behind schedule seeing as she got bombarded with replies instantly. Looking outside it was getting dark so the brunette quickly grabbed her bag and purse, setting them near the front door.

Poor little Elgar had been following her the whole time, Horus on the other hand was watching through his cage. "You two be good," she told them as she patted her dog on the head before wandering over to the bird's cage, opening it to pet him as well. "Auntie Nina will be taking care of you while I'm gone." She then kissed the bird on the head before locking his cage once again. "Wish me luck!" She said after kissing Elgar.

Grabbing her stuff she left her little house. Heading to the driveway she got back in her car, tossing her bag onto the back seat. Once inside she backed out of the driveway and started off towards the interstate.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 06-08-2010, 03:52 PM

ANTHONY PADILLA

At the annoying scream of a telephone Anthony jerked up out of bed. Jumping out of bed in his blue boxer briefs he picked up his main line. "Herrro," he answered in a groggy voice,""Yes... I did apply to be on you show.... Mhmm. That's me Anthony.... Oh, so you picked me? Awesomee. Sure, sure I'll be there no doubt about it Missie." After doing a victory dance Anthony hurried to his cellphone to call his best friend Ian. "Man you'll never believe it.... yeah I made it on that show... So Smosh may have to be postponed for a little bit.... Mhmmm you can make little videos with out me of course. But tell our lovely fans to watch me on the show! I'm gonna miss ya man, but I gotta go," he explained to his friend quickly before hanging up the phone. A large smile on his face Anthony continued his day normally, but much happier. He wasn't really surprised that they had picked him, like how couldn't they?
-----
Waking up the next morning Anthony threw on a t-shirt, jeans and a pair of vans. Grinning he heard the light knocking on his door. Chuckling to himself he climbed into the car that was there for him and smiled the whole way there. He made sure his cellphone was in his pocket and was ready to go. Anthony kept tapping on his legs as he sat in the car on the long drive to this mansion. Looking at the beasty building on the hill his mouth fell open. He was going to be living there?! Once he stepped out of the car he was greeted by a young pretty woman, who introduced herself as Anna. "Pleasure to meet you, and thanks," he said with a light grin as he stepped into the house. As he walked into the house he saw another guy there. One was on the phone and the other was just hanging out. "Hey guys!" Anthony shouted with a wide grin on his face. Running hand threw his brown hair he walked over towards the guy who wasn't on the phone."We're allowed to talk to each other, right?" he asked looking around the room.

Wavi

Old 06-08-2010, 04:45 PM

Maverick almost burst out laughing. "I sure as hell hope so," he said with a smile plastered on his face. Standing, he shook the young male's hand. "I'm Maverick Saika, but feel free to call me Rebel." His light blue eyes twinkled some in the sunlight that was penetrating through the curtains.

Clearing this throat, Maverick tossed his book back onto the couch which he'd moved to. Looking around over his shoulder, Maverick smirked. "It's going to be weird as hell living in an all guy's house for a week. Let's hope we don't kill each other." As his head moved back, his eyes widened. "Sick! An XBox 360!" His fingers moved over the rack of games until they fumbled upon one that really caught his interest, Borderlands. "Care to join me while we wait for the others?" Without even waiting for an answer, Maverick popped in the game and turned on the system. He figured if no one wanted to play it with him, he would do it solo. Besides, there were six other TVs in the room as well as two more Xbox systems and three PS3s. No wiis, but he was sure that would change.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-08-2010, 04:47 PM

((Haha this is soo late after looking at the pictures but I *heart* SMOSH XD))

Tegan had been driving for quite sometime by the time she got to town. She wasn't sure how long and her lack of tiredness didn't seem to effect her any. She was nervous, gripping the wheel over and over again as she sat at a red light. She could feel her palms getting damp and furrowed her brow as she rubbed the back of her hand on her forehead. She wasn't sure why she was so nervous, it wasn't like she was actually going to see any of the guys anyway. She took a slow shaky breath as she tried to relax against her seat.

Someone knocked on her passenger window causing her to jump and squeek in surprise. Slowly turning her head to see who it was, she saw a woman stading there, a smile on her face. Rolling down the window she felt at least a little calmer seeing the friendly face. "Y-yes?" She asked, her voice still catching. The woman told her to pull around to the side and park, that she needed her help with something. Tegan nodded before putting her signal on, checking lanes and then changing.

The neighborhood didn't seem like a dangerous one so she figured she'd be safe helping someone out. Plus, people were out and about anyway. Turning and parking in the first spot the brunette shut off her car before stepping out. "What can I help you with?" She asked as she shut her door. The woman noted the car before indicating who she was. Tegan instantly felt foolish about her reaction in meeting her. "Oh, geez," she said as she scratched the back of her neck, a goofy smile on her lips. "It's nice to meet you," she said figuring the woman already knew her name.

After giving her keys to a guy that had been sitting in the black limo, Tegan moved her bag and purse then they were off. She was assured that her car would be fine and that it would be waiting once the show was over. She wasn't worried though, she trusted these people with it and if something happened her parents had it insured. After a few moments they pulled up to a huge house; one much larger than the girl had ever seen before. Getting out she grabbed her stuff and went inside. It was so much bigger on the inside and at the moment it appeared that she was the first to arrive. For the time being she carried her stuff over to one of the hallways and set them there as she looked about the place, just wandering from area to area.

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 06-08-2010 at 04:57 PM..

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-09-2010, 12:43 AM

Miki went straight to bed. The next morning her parents woke her up extra early so that they could drop her off at the airport.
Miki quickly changed into jean outfit. She put on a yellow blouse, a skirt made of jean material along with the matching jacket. Then she brushed her hair and grabbed her things and plushie purse. This purse was her good luck charm. She then slipped on some knee length brown boots and quickly ate her cereal before heading out in to the car.
"I'm nervous...what if this doesn't work out? What if I'm the oldest one there?" she asked her parents. Her mother let out a chuckle. "You'll be fine dear, I'm sure someone older than you is going to show up. All we want if for you to find the one who makes you happy. Age doesn't matter, neither do looks. What is important, is the way they act." replied her mother. Hearing this, Miki felt a lot better and was able to think positive thoughts.

iMom
The latest in Apples inventions.
Send a message via MSN to iMom

Old 06-10-2010, 05:00 AM

Brandons mother finally hang up and he sighed, shutting his phone off, another guy had just come in and one was in a game room already. Answering his question, Brandon shook his head. "nah, I'm not interested in games." He said, and looked around for a seat. Liek the other said, this would be pretty interesting. When he couldn't find a seat, he just went up to a wall and leaned on it, opening his phone for a second time. It was also a gift from Dan, and like the Volvo, it was unessisary, but awesome.

Signing into his newish Facebook account, he updated it, telling friends and family he was over by the pacific, and got accepted into a dating show. When the was done, he shut it and stuck it in his pocket, folding his arms and now waiting to see how many others would be showing up to this huge mansion.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-10-2010, 10:59 PM

Miki soon arrived at the airport and got her things ready and hugged her parents goodbye before entering the airport. She walked to the lobby and asked about the flight to her new destination. She was told to follow the attendant and soon was in a plane.
"Wow, can't believe I'm actually going to this thing...I wonder if I'll meet someone..." she told herself and waited for the plane to arrive at it's new destination. Once it did, Miki grabbed her things and exited the plane and entered the new airport. She got lost and after a while found the exit of the airport and outside waited a black limo. There was a man holding up a sign with her name on it.
"That's me..." she told him and climbed into the limo and grinned as it took her away to the new house.