Vanth
Away with family!

Old 01-20-2011, 03:06 AM

Zahhy stopped for a moment, standing in her undergarments to watch the sparring from her place on the stone track. "They're really going at eachother aren't they?" she said to herself, again aloud as she secretly wished she was that agile and flexible. She was sure to hurt herself, or someone around her, if she even attempted to do anything of that sort. They were dodging and striking eachother in such a way that made her stomach turn. "Yeah, I would probably give up after the first choke hold," she said again. She was in the habit of speaking most of her thoughts out loud, a trait that often got her in trouble, but marked her forever as 'the bird that cannot lie.' Her head turned back and forth to watch the battle and she was so entranced that she didn't even notice another group of runners until they nearly trampled her where she stood. She opted for a safer tactic than standing in the middle of the track with her mouth open like she was trying to catch flies, and sat on a bench. Consequently it happened to be the one she'd left her dress on. She pulled the thing back over her head, since she was only in her underwear to run, and she was getting a bit chilly sitting there in such a thin outfit.

{a terrible sketch of Zahhy running in her um.... "undies"
I call it: I'm in my underwear, so what? (i happen to hate it now that i get a good look at it in decent lighting) terrible terrible.....}

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-20-2011, 03:13 AM

Wicked rolled her eyes as she neared the place that her dear father Hades appointed his creation Drayk leader of his little group that was gathering. She herself really could care less about her father or the others there. But it was in her fate to join them the cards never lied and they had told her she had to come even if her relationship with her father would make things hard there. She was still his child even if she didn't see him as a father. She had her hopes on hiding amongst the mortals being a match maker not torturing the poor souls not that it surprised her to find her fate to be as such. She did have a knack of causing pain and misfortune to those who did not heed her warnings. Besides she liked the fact she had her powers now unlike the heros she didn't have to earn hers. She was born with her powers and they made her little black heart smile and made it happy.

She walked up seeing Drayk showing off something she was use to. She arched a brow as she stopped and just stared at him and then to the other her eyes hidden behind her dark sades as she crossed her arms over her chest and waited to see who else would join them. She couldn't wait to be threw with this little gathering and go find Cerberus with its many heads. Most would fear the beast of a dog but she loved it. At lest she wouldn't have to pretend she was some normal girl who liked the gods and loved the light. The truth was she liked the darkness and pain. No pain no game right or that was what she had grown up with.

Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 01-20-2011, 04:22 AM

"But where is the fun in that, Drayky-poo?" Nikolas snarled, glaring deviously at his relative. Clearly, things were not as fluid as they could be. That was when he noticed the others gathering around them. "So.. our little clan of super powered demi gods. One is a clean freak who looks like a women. This hard-ass over here who I think is probably going to be a good asset. Then our dear friend and also cousin, Wicky." He smiled, adoring the nicknames he picked to get under their skins. Quite frankly, Nik just wanted to get in on some action. He brought his fingers to his neck, running his index and thumb up and down the trident pendant. "Is this all of us?" He glanced around the circle again, trying to recount how many his father said would be joining to help the cause. "There are five of us. That should easily be enough to take care of those little 'heroes'" he finger quoted the word heroes, considering that he didn't believe any would make it. "Why bother observing..?" He shook his head in frustration. He just wanted his place on Olympus already.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-20-2011, 01:27 PM

Wicked stared at Nik as she heard him. He was all talk and no action. With a mouth like that he would be the first to fall she knew. She stood there as she waited to see his end happy for some one to beat him good enough for him to shut that mouth of his up and knock that ego of his down a few sizes. They had to earn the right to have egos as his not be born with them. She hoped that he acted that way around the other gods it would be fun to watch them knock him down. A son of a god he may be but she was a daughter of one as well. If he wanted to be arrogant and get himself in trouble that was his business she herself knew it was better to watch and learn of your opponent before ramming right at them.

"Be silent and watch we have to get to know one another and our weaknesses and strengths first as the hero's are learning of themselves. They are going to be a team and we have to learn to be one as well. Its time for you to stop boasting and start learning. Your not the only child of a god here in fact just about all of us are. That means we all have powers and they are some thing to see. Now shut up and pick a hero you want to challenge. Learn their weaknesses and use it against them as well as their strengths. The fates have brought us together it is our job to take them apart. And if you try any water tricks dear cousin I'll teach you about pain." She said as she moved closer to the edge and stared down picking out her hero from among the ones there.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 01-20-2011, 02:14 PM

Megara let go and backed up a few spots. "Well.. it was more of a tie but thank you." She said to his Wallop compliment. She grinned at his mocking tone and gave him a sincere look. "Sorry for hitting you there.." She said, taking his hand and pressing gently on the muscle between his thumb and palm. She remembered her mother doing this to most of her patients who were in pain.

She dropped his hand and looked towards the others. "Thanks for sparring with me. Maybe next time we can use weapons." She said slyly. She looked up when she heard the dinner bell ring and sighed, knowing they would all have to go. "I gotta get ready, So bye Blur." She said, heading off towards the heroes center where the dinging hall was. Once inside she went to her room and looked in her closet for a more comfortable dress. She picked up a white dress and slid it on, then ran her hand threw her hair before washing her face with a clothe that had been placed in a bowl of water. Once ready she walked out of her room and down the steps to the dining room. The headmasters had already eaten and were now having the cooks lay out the heroes food. "Thank you.." She muttered towards the cooks and then took a place at the middle of the table.

(her dress : http://modernprairiegirl.com/wp-cont...maxidress2.jpg ))

(Keep in mind their still underground Chello, they cant see any of the heroes at the moment. Only if they went threw the tunnel leading outside o; ))

Drayk nodded. "Yepp, this is all of us.." He muttered. "Well.. we could always have a little fun and take one of the heroes." He said slyly, grinning to himself and to Nik. Sure, he hated him.. but it would probably be fun to capture one of the heroes. "But they'd have to be alone so the others don't get any ideas." He said, looking back at Wicked. "Thanks.." He said softly. He knew she didn't want to be here and probably hated him for his usual showing off, but it was only because Wicked was actually Hades daughter, and Hades loved her dearly. Hades only loved Drayk when he did Hades bidding. He walked down a small hallway into the room the fates usually went to and looked into a torch of blue fire. With this he could watch the heroes every move. And if he knew their names he could easily spy on one at a time. Drayk then walked back to them and opened the door to his house. "Ladies first." He said to Lyra and Wicked, then sent a devilish grin to the boy with the mirror.

----------

((Luv the drawing <3 ))

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 01-20-2011 at 02:49 PM..

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 01-20-2011, 06:43 PM

Jerik hadn't gone to practice that day, having slept in too long and then not seeing the point after that. He knew he was likely to get yelled at or some such thing but he didn't really care all that much. He had fun going to the town and...borrowing things occasionally. He patted the satchel that was always at his side as he walked back to the arena and headed to the dining hall. He hoped the food would be good. He had worked up quite the appetite.
When he got there, he noticed that only one of the other heroes were there. Probably all the rest were trying to finish up whatever it was that they were made to that day. He grabbed some food from the cooks, winking at one of the woman and said, "Thank you," to each of them. Since Megara was the only one there, he went over to her table and sat across from her. "Hello there. Did you work hard? I'm pretty beat." He was, of course, pretending he had been there.

Thathearian stretched after all the running she had just done. Nothing like a good run after a bunch of practice. After she heard the bell ring for dinner, she pulled her hair out of its braid and started to redo it as she walked towards the smell of food, being careful to grab the spiked strap right and then rebraiding it correctly so that it was hidden until someone decided to grab it. Her hair had become a mess from all the days doings. She decided she was definitely taking a bath after dinner. She was dirty. Her stomach grumbled at the thought of dinner. As she walked, she tried to pull the skirt of her uniform down. She really hated dresses and would have preferred what she had usually worn at home. Men's gear was more her thing then this flimsy piece of fabric.
As she walked, she wondered if any of the boys could run. She developed a wicked grin as she thought about it. She doubted they could run as fast as her. That would be a contest she would enjoy tremendously.

Last edited by kionaredhawk; 01-20-2011 at 07:27 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 06:51 PM

Megara eyed the boy and gave a small smile. "Well if you call sparring hard work then I guess I did." She then smirked a little. "Oh, You were outside? I didn't see you.." She said sarcastically. Since the boy was equally as cute as the blonde boy who had been throwing arrows earlier she brushed her bangs out of her eyes and took a sip of her water. She an her finger around the rim of the glass before looking down into her water. "I'm Megara by the way." She said, not really knowing the boys name since she hadn't really mingled with any of them except Blur since she had been sparring with him. She looked towards a vase of flowers at the end of the table and then admired the picture next to it. She had always been one for art and music.

kionaredhawk

Old 01-20-2011, 06:56 PM

Jerik grinned his supposedly 'famous' smile, though he doesn't know that he only works on half the girls he turns it too. He just listens to what that half say of course. "I was doing different things then what we practice outside. My names Jerik. Your names pretty. Hercules wife was called that. Where you named after her?" She's a cutie pie. That smile and that smirk. He noticed her interest in the vase and the art next to it. "You like art? Or is it the flowers that are catching your attention?" He smiles a nicer smile then the 'woman-catching grin.'

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 07:07 PM

Megara nodded. "Yeah.. my parents named me after her because they knew her before she died." She said, not wanting to get into the whole story of why she was named after her. She noticed his smile but brushed it off. "Both. I've always loved art and flowers for some reason.." She said, looking away from the flowers and back at him. "I went to the Garden of the Gods earlier but it was kind of creepy since I was alone." She said, looking back at him. She wondered what kind of things he was good at in training.

Vanth
Away with family!

Old 01-20-2011, 07:18 PM

The dinner bell had startled Zahhy, and she was so completely lost in her thoughts when it rang that at first she didn't know what it was. She shook her head fiercely to clear the fog in her head and stood from the bench, beginning a slow jog to her room to wash up before she ate. She wanted to make a good impression on all of the big city 'heroes-to-be' and being dirty and smelly definitely wasn't her idea of a good impression.

She stepped into the room she'd chosen and gasped when she realized that she still hadn't unpacked any of her traveling bags. She grimaced at the thought, she detested dealing with clothing, but she needed a clean dress to eat in and opened the bags grudgingly to unpack the things she'd brought. She found the split tunic that she used to run in, she'd brought it along not realizing that she would be provided an uncomfortable and impractical piece of cloth to run in instead. She unfolded several dresses and decided on the one she liked the best quickly washing her face and sprinting down the halls in her clean dress, a feat that was not so easily accomplished without tripping over her own feet several times, and slid into the dining hall just as everyone was beginning to eat. She sent a quick prayer of thanks to Zeus for allowing her to be on time.

She traveled across the room to where the cooks were serving the food and thanked them for their hard work after retrieving a few things. She decided she'd like to get to know the girl that was throwing the daggers, with hope that she might be able to help her with her own dagger problem, so she took a seat accross from her, next to one of the men that she was talking to. "Hello there," she sang out with a small smile, "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything. Can I sit here? I saw you on the training fields," she directed at Megara, "You're very talented with daggers."

Last edited by Vanth; 01-20-2011 at 07:20 PM..

kionaredhawk

Old 01-20-2011, 07:20 PM

Jerik nodded as he chewed on some of his food. Once swallowed, he said, "I'd like to hear that story sometime. Of course, if there is a story. Sounds like there's one anyway. Flowers can be nice I suppose. I personally like the art myself. Though more of the road and traveler scheme for some reason." He cocked his head only a little so as not to look too much like a bird. "You've been to the Garden of the Gods?" He smiles again. "Perhaps you could go again and I'll accompany you. I doubt it'll be creepy then since you wouldn't be alone."
He looked up and looked at the girl that just joined them and smiled up at her. "Hello. I don't mind." Looking at Megara. "Do you mind?"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 07:27 PM

Megara smiled a little since the thought of being alone with Jerik in the garden sounded like a great idea. "Sure, that'd be very nice.. its out back so we can go after dinner..?" She said, watching as the girl sat down. "You can sit anywhere." She said with a small laugh. "Thank you, your very fast when you run.. I doubt I could ever go that fast.." She said, knowing she could run decently fast but she was better at agility instead of running. She shook her head at Jerik. "No, I don't mind." She said, taking a bite of her food and swallowing it. "So Jerik, what is it that your good at?" She asked softly since she was interested in knowing all of the heroes special qualities. She looked at the girl. "So whats your name?"

kionaredhawk

Old 01-20-2011, 07:30 PM

Jerik grinned when Megara agreed to go with him. "After dinner sounds great." He looked at the other girl as well, having to turn his head since she was next to him. He chose to ignore Megara's question for the moment as curiousity of the girls name seemed to take precedence. "Yeah, what is your name? I'm Jerik and she's Megara."

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 01-20-2011, 07:37 PM

Aristos smirked as he heard the bell ring for their food. He hadn't seem Jerik all day. No doubt he had grown lazy and just slept in the whole day. Noticing everyone start to head to the dining hall, he put away his quiver and bow for the moment. He had done enough for the day. Starting out at a jog, he went past a young looking dark haired girl. There seemed more girls around than he had remembered. A surprise. But good thing girls could start defending themselves. Along with the fact they got eye candy. He'd have to give a good whack to Jerik as soon as he saw him. They had come to train and not be lazy the whole time. He also had wanted to spar with the other. Soon as he reached the hall, he zeroed in on the male. Of course, with two girls. He chuckled before striding over and giving the other a light whack upside the head. "Where the hell were you?"

kionaredhawk

Old 01-20-2011, 07:40 PM

"Ow!" He rubbed his head with one eye closed, looking up at his friend with the other. "Jeez. You don't have to act like that, Ars. I was training elsewhere. What else would I be doing?" He figured Aristos would get what he was saying, even though he was pretending there was training that didn't involve the arena. He grinned at his friend. "Go get some food already and have a seat with us."

Vanth
Away with family!

Old 01-20-2011, 07:45 PM

Zahhy nearly choked on the bite of food she had in her mouth. After swallowing she coughed once or twice and took a sip of water to calm the itching in her throat. "Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier. My name is Zahhy Ruzelle. It's a bit of a strange name, but my mother was an eccentric person with a passion for foreign languages. I'm not sure of which mine is, or if she just made it up. It's very nice to meet you both."
She turned to stare at Aristos when he came up to the table and giggled a bit. Obviously he was annoyed with Jerik in some way. She didn't know why, but she'd always found petty arguments between friends to be quite funny.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 01-20-2011, 07:47 PM

He laughed, shaking his head. He wasn't ticked off, as shown by the playfulness in his eyes. Of course he would have been doing that sort of work. "I didn't hit you so hard." he teased. "Maybe we need to train you up so you have a higher tolerance." He shrugged, "Just came to see if you were chatting or sleeping still in the cabin." he stated, smirking and sitting down before swiping Jerik's plate. "I'll just take yours."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 07:48 PM

"Oh.. and there is a story behind my name. I'll tell you later though." She said, wanting to talk with the girl more. She smirked as the blonde walked up and hit the side of his head. She guessed they already knew each other. She took another bite of her food, chewed, then swallowed before looking around the room at the decor. Most of the decor was of the gods and goddesses and then multiple heroes down in Greek history. She sighed to herself when she noticed a painting of Jason and the golden fleece. That man was nothing but an ass. Leaving the poor girl after she saved his life multiple times.

"Zahhy is a very nice name." She said softly, taking a drink. "Hmm.. I'm not to good with foreign anything so I couldn't help with that." She grinned. The only thing Megara could do was write in the Greek language and a bit of the Roman since there were a few roman families that had lived by her families farm. Though Roman wasn't very different from their own.

kionaredhawk

Old 01-20-2011, 07:53 PM

Jerik smiled at Zahhy but couldn't reply before Ars took his food. He smack the guy in the head like he had done to him. He took his food back. "Get your own food. I'm just as hungry as you are, you brute." He turned his attention back to the girls. "It isn't any foreign name that I would know and I know a few languages." He grins that grin of his towards Zahhy. "I'm afraid your mother likely made it up. It's a great name though. Oh, girls, this is Aristos. I all him Ars. Ars, this is Megara and Zahhy."

Vanth
Away with family!

Old 01-20-2011, 08:04 PM

Zahhy laughed at their antics, but only after covering her mouth with her hand, something her mother had instilled in her to always do. "It's nice to meet you as well, Aristos. My, I've never met so many new people at once, though three isn't at all a very high number. I suppose I'm a bit of a bumpkin.." She began to babble to herself, speaking her thoughts aloud as she usually did, staring off into the distance like something positioned high on the wall had caught and held her attention. She blinked a few times and shook her head to clear the fog like she'd done before.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 01-20-2011, 08:12 PM

Aristos chuckled, smacking him back and sighed. "Damn it, sharing is caring." he tried before laughing. "Pleasure to meet you two." he said, smiling a little at them. "You don't know All languages however, Jerk." he said, teasing his friend. He glanced at Zahhy. He smiled, raising an eyebrow. "Ah, there are more people to meet, so don't worry. But it's good to meet a lot of people." he said, noticing she had drifted off somehow.

kionaredhawk

Old 01-20-2011, 08:16 PM

Jerik instantly smacked him back, his quick hands being useful here. "Be that as it may, Arse, I still think her momma made it up. Pretty name like that, gotta be a beautiful woman's imagination." He looked at Zahhy. "I agree with Ars, it is a good thing to meet a bunch of people. Though if you keep spacing like that, we might have to bring you back, won't we Aristos?" He was smiling, a little too wickedly, when he said that.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 08:24 PM

Megara felt that her stomach was now full and got up with her plate that still had a bit of food on it. "If you'll excuse me.. I'm going to get some fresh air out in the training arena." she said, heading out of the room with her plate in hand. Once outside she went to the small barn area where they kept horses and other animals and laid her plate down in front of a few puppies that were in one of the stalls with their mother. She gave the mother dog her bread and patted her head before shutting the stall and exciting the barn. "Hmm.. what to do.." She muttered, knowing she'd have to come back later for the plate. She looked around the training arena with a small sigh. The place was rather large and dark when there was no one there.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 01-20-2011 at 08:27 PM..

Vanth
Away with family!

Old 01-20-2011, 08:25 PM

Zahhy laughed, this time ignoring her mother's rules. "Well, I'm sure if either one of you met her she would swoon. She was always one to succumb to flattery. And as for the drifting off, I appologize, it's a habit that I haven't quite been able to kick. I often speak my thoughts out loud, so you shouldn't ever tell me anything you wish to keep a secret, because if asked I will tell." she shrugged a bit and took another bit of her food. She found that she enjoyed the company of these new people, and since they were all striving towards the same goal, it made it that much easier for her to see herself as being good friends with them. She watched as Megara left, wondering why she was going. "bye, Megara." She half-whispered when the girl was already out of her sight.

Last edited by Vanth; 01-20-2011 at 08:28 PM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 01-20-2011, 08:35 PM

He managed to dodge the smack for the most part, ducking his head with a small grin. He glanced at Jerik with a knowing look at his words. "It'd be fun to bring you back." he said, smirking lightly though trying to behave for the most part. "What are you thinking about?" he asked, chuckling. Ah, this was another reason why thy had come here. To flirt. They were well known for being flirty with the girls back home. But it couldn't be helped.