Name: Ayden Thomas
Race: Human, Obviously.
Religion: Die hard Christian
Grade: Eleventh

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 02-04-2011, 05:00 PM

May waits at the bus stop as she carries her violin case and her book bag. Once the bus rolls up and opens all of the students that waits loads on the bus. Of course it was hard to find an place to sit cause everyone was already in an seat. "Not again.." mumbles as she sighs to herself. She walks toward and finally finds an empty seat and gets into it and sits down. She stares out of the window as the bus starts going.

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2011, 01:53 AM

I looked into the garage, My car was still wrecked. I looked down shamefully, knowing I shouldn't wake up everyone morning hoping it would somehow be fixed. But, It never was. Walking back into the kitchen to finish my bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Yeah.. It's lame but they're pretty good.

I was home alone, Again, sigh.. My family was so disfunctional. My mom and dad couldn't agree on anything. My little sister slept around, The reason she isn't here now is because the current guy came and got her for school. I bet they're ditching. I never failed at going to church every Sunday and Wednesday. I was the only one in my family that went.. Of course.

The bus pulled up, I didn't have time to brush my teeth or anything, I just shook my hair and picked up my bag. Climbing up the stairs to the top, Everyone was looking at me, I guess it happens when you're the 'most wanted' guy at the school. I was pretty popular. No athlete, I just played guitar and hung out with the right people.

I looked around searching for an open seat. I usually sit in the back, But, it was covered with girls, Girls that wanted to set by me so bad they forgot to save me a seat. I just sat down next to this nerdy guy no one ever talked to.

"Hey man," I said to him with a nice smile.