View Single Post
Vanth
Away with family!

Old 01-20-2011, 03:06 AM

Zahhy stopped for a moment, standing in her undergarments to watch the sparring from her place on the stone track. "They're really going at eachother aren't they?" she said to herself, again aloud as she secretly wished she was that agile and flexible. She was sure to hurt herself, or someone around her, if she even attempted to do anything of that sort. They were dodging and striking eachother in such a way that made her stomach turn. "Yeah, I would probably give up after the first choke hold," she said again. She was in the habit of speaking most of her thoughts out loud, a trait that often got her in trouble, but marked her forever as 'the bird that cannot lie.' Her head turned back and forth to watch the battle and she was so entranced that she didn't even notice another group of runners until they nearly trampled her where she stood. She opted for a safer tactic than standing in the middle of the track with her mouth open like she was trying to catch flies, and sat on a bench. Consequently it happened to be the one she'd left her dress on. She pulled the thing back over her head, since she was only in her underwear to run, and she was getting a bit chilly sitting there in such a thin outfit.

{a terrible sketch of Zahhy running in her um.... "undies"
I call it: I'm in my underwear, so what? (i happen to hate it now that i get a good look at it in decent lighting) terrible terrible.....}