Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-05-2011, 10:06 PM

New Recruits

Cassidy, Gemini, and Kia's Teen Titans Roleplay...ONLY

Plot: The titans have some new friends and enemies.

Quote:
Name-
Age-
Power-
Race-
Home-
Looks-

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-06-2011, 06:40 AM

Name-Gemini Starr
Age-16
Power-psychic powers(telekenisis,mind reading,ect.),controls fire and darkness,great with swordsmanship and martial arts.
Race-Kitsune(fox demon)
Home-nowhere and everywhere.
Looks- blood red hair,emerald eyes,cross-shaped scar on left cheek and tatoo on upper right arm like:

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 01-06-2011, 04:06 PM

Name- Ephraim St. Cloud
Age- 17
Power- Generation and manipulation of electricity and martial arts.
Race- Metahuman
Home- Keystone City
Looks-

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-06-2011, 10:11 PM

Name- Alice Rose (In earth language)
Age- 20
Power- Magic and Music
Race- Mage/Vanerian
Home- Planet Vaneria (Vuh-near-ri-uh)
Pic-

Last edited by Kia_; 01-29-2011 at 09:36 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-07-2011, 04:17 AM

((so how do we start?))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-07-2011, 09:19 PM

(I seem to be the only one on So I will start this, be patient with me I've recently gotten sick with sinus cold and there are a lot of things that follow it. So I will write here but if I don't reply fast enough then you know why)

[B]The teen titans took down Slade, Terra no longer will be able to remember who she was before. Living her average normal life and moved away, Beastboy learns to move on and starts to have feelings for Raven. Trouble in Tokyo has also passed and Raven's father vanished with the help of her friends as they returned everything to normal. Now it's time for the titans to meet their new enemy and their new allies. But is all as what it seems? Find out in the next episode of Teen Titans: Nightmares.[/B]

Season Name: Nightmares

Episode 1: The New Recruits

"Hey Robin, we haven't any trouble in the city in awhile. What's the deal?" Cyborg asks as Beastboy makes his tofu breakfast and Raven is meditating to pass the time. Starfire is busy playing with Silky and Robin was watching television. "We've put away all the criminals, Slade is gone, Terra is free to live her own life. What else is there to do now that there is no more trouble in the city?" Robin asks. (My charry will attack later but not right now)

Last edited by Kia_; 01-08-2011 at 04:39 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-08-2011, 07:17 AM

((ok,then.i'll come in and cause some drama,if that's ok.^-^))
closing her eyes and taking a deep breath,gemini stood ooutside the door of titan's tower,trying to muster up the courage to knock.just do it,gem.just knock on the door.i'm sure she'll understand. she thought to herself.the stream of thoughts from the tower didn't bother her much,but the wall of thoughts assaulting her mind from the city was beginning to hurt.she raised her hand and knocked on the door loudly,hoping someone would answer.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-08-2011, 04:43 PM

(Fine with me, I don't feel like introducing all the characters right at once)

Beastboy looks up from cooking and Cyborg quits talking, walking to the door he opens it and sees a girl with bright red hair and emerald eyes standing in the doorway. "Hi, can I help you?" he asks not trying to be mean towards the girl. Outside was sunny with very few clouds and a nice breeze. Average spring day.

(Need reponse and found new craving)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-09-2011, 03:34 AM

gemini looked up at the tall half-robot boy who had opened the door.by the stream of thoughts coming at her from inside,he was cyborg-although she could have guessed that."u-um,hi.i'm gemini.i'm looking for raven?" she asked politely,squinting into the sun.she was small,only five feet tall,and he was much taller,so she had to look up pretty far to see him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 03:41 AM

Looking behind him he called out "Hey Raven! Someone is at the door for you" Cyborg walked away saying "Come on in she is meditating right now or was that is" cyborg spoke (You control Raven)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-10-2011, 03:04 AM

((er......i'll try......actually that kind of spoils my bit of drama but ok))
gemini walked in after him and immidiately spotted the one she was looking for,sitting-in the air? "u-um,hi.raven?" she asked,nervous.
raven looked up to see a red haired girl staring timidly at her."that's me.is there something you need?" she asked,without much interest.probably another wannabe mage kid looking for spellcasting lessons.
"hi,i'm gemini.and actually,there is something i need.i need to tell you...that you have a sister.a half sister,to be exact,by your father.and that half-sister would be me." she said in a straight-forward manner,figuring it would be better to get it over with.
"wait-you're what? my...sister?" raven asked,stunned so badly she actually showed emotion for a second.
"that's right." gemini said,bracing herself against the wave of stunned thoughts that was sure to come over her now.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 03:09 AM

(Well if not I can try something later & now we wait for the other dude)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-12-2011, 04:34 AM

((ok))

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 01-12-2011, 01:39 PM

Ephraim sat on top of Titan Tower, listening to the girl’s conversation with the Titan known as Raven. He smirked mischievously as he began to plot his test for these heroes and see if he really wanted to join them. Looking up at the sky, he blasted a cloud with a greenish-white ray of lightning and almost immediately on impact, a hole burst with bolts and rain tumbling down from it. “Let’s see what they’ll do when a freak storm blows over their home,” he chuckled to himself. Backing away from the edge of the roof, he tore off in a mad dash before dropping along the side of the giant T-shaped building. Ephraim slid down the windows, busting them as he passed them up. So as he realized that he was coming down on the girls, he flashed a crooked smile and pushed off the wall before hitting the ground rolling. The human dynamo stood up straight and jeered hysterically, “Hey Titans, hope you have insurance for a situation like this. If not, well you have to deal with the fact that I screwed your home up.”

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-12-2011, 10:56 PM

The titans (Hoping I am not the only one controlling them again) looked around for the enemy and got ready to attack. Cyborg got all made "No one EVER messes with the T-tower!"and with that he uses his sonic canon.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 01-13-2011, 12:19 AM

(Deleted)

Last edited by puppetmaster999; 01-13-2011 at 01:33 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-13-2011, 06:01 AM

gemini jumped up at the same time that raven did.in perfect harmony,the two of them stood back to back and chanted
"azerath"
"metreon"
"zynthos!" they both shouted the last part at the same time,and raven's dark blue powers and gemini's emerald green powers mixed,sending a blast of energy at the cloud.the storm cloud was quickly enveloped in dark energy and negated,so that only a bit of rain was left.gemini turned to look at raven."whoa.how did that happen?" she asked.
"i guess we're closer siblings than we thought." raven replied in her usual apathetic tone.
"guess so.now...where's that guy who just cause this?"
"we can find him if we concentrate."
"yeah but,see...my mind reading powers are a bit unpredictable.i could find him-along with every other troublemaker in the city."
"i'll help you balance it out."
"ok,you got it." and with that the two of them clasped hands and opened up their minds,raven balancing gemini's powers as gemini sent her awareness out to search for their storm-causing troublemaker.
((it's up to you if they find you or not Cassidy))

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 01-13-2011, 04:47 PM

((I think it's more fun to be found))

Ephraim leaned backward to avoid the sonic cannon that Cyborg fired at him. "Hm... he's an offensive player, huh? Well we can play that game," he said impishly. He fired an electric blast at Cyborg and ducked behind a rock. Not realizing that Gemini sent her consciousness forth to locate him. Beastboy heard the commotion outside and ran to see who was attacking their home. Transforming into a pterodactyl, he kicked off into the air and soared above the area, searching for Ephraim. Once finding him, the green shapeshifter snatched the boy off the ground and returned to the sky. The human battery chimed, "Let me go or I'll fry the crap outta ya. Your choice, make it now." The animal template ignored the warning and a jolt spread throughout his body, causing him to drop Ephraim. The offender flipped through the air and landed on one hand. "I told you," he said matter-of-factly.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-13-2011, 06:02 PM

((ok,can do!))
searching the area,gemini quickly found the boy simply by his thought signature-alot of loud buzzing.she winced as the sound filled her mind."got him.raven,try putting a black hole about fifteen feet to the northeast of this spot,and have it bring him here." she said,mentally locking on target.raven nodded and closed her eyes,following gemini's thought trail back to the attacker and placing a black hole directly underneath him,that would lead straight back to right in front of her.they both waited in front of the hole/portal with their fists glowing their respective colors.
"ready?"
"ready.if all goes well,he should be incoming. right about...now."

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 01-14-2011, 01:48 PM

Ephraim thought everything was working in his favor, but he was wrong. Unexpectedly, a portal was torn open underneath him. It resulted in him falling through, but the fight was far from being over. He grinned to himself and said ecstatically, “Well this is definitely new. Hm … let’s test the limits and play ‘Pop goes the Dynamo.’ Become the eye of the storm.” The moment he said this phrase, electricity began to crackle around his body as he spun around in a circle. The more speed he picked up, the more electricity was gathering and giving him power. An impish laugh cackled through the gaping hole in the ground. Using the interdimensional tunnel system, Ephraim jumped out of the other end and loosed random streams of bolts around Raven and Gemini.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-15-2011, 11:26 PM

gemini jumped back from the bolts as raven flew into the air,both of them ready to attack.raven went first,hurling random objects at the boy using her powers.working in unison with her sister,gemini ran in,unseen,behind the thrown items,knowing that he would dodge them.she jumped and clung to a chair that was flying towards him,and as it reached him,swung down and,with her body glowing with fire,kicked out,aiming directly for his chest at close range.at the very last second before the flame kick either landed or missed,she noticed that he was kinda cute,and that his thoughts didn't seem evil,just...mischivous.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-20-2011, 03:02 AM

((hello??))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-20-2011, 04:13 AM

((Hi Gemini, how are you? lol I'm been busy lately, I should be posting soon though))

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 01-20-2011, 01:56 PM

Ephraim stopped spinning in midair, once reappearing through the rift. He saw a number of objects flying at him with a dark aura around them. It was caused by one of the well-known Titans, Raven. Things were heating up fast and he was enjoying himself. Out of nowhere, a chair with an unnoticed occupant, the girl working along the sorceress and she slammed her foot into his chest. His shirt had a scorch mark the size of Gemini’s foot and he fell on his back. [/b]“Crap, this is the only shirt I have left. Oh well, I guess I had it coming,”[/b] Ephraim said, getting off the ground and ripping his shirt off. With a swift motion, the human dynamo threw his hands in the air. “Okay I surrender, I’ve seen what you all can do. How’s about letting me join the squad,” he asked.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-21-2011, 05:51 AM

ready to attack again,gemini nearly fell over in shock when the guy took off his shirt and surrendered."you-you want to join? jeez.well,i'm up for a membership,too,so i guess it's up to robin." she turned to robin."well? you've seen what i can do,and i want to be on the team with my sister." she said,gesturing to raven."and i guess this guy was testing you guys..."
raven watched the whole scene with her usual unconcerned mood.when the question of gemini joining came up,she did something unusual.she spoke up."i think she should join." she said.not much,but more than usual.