Hello and welcome to Bleach: The End, The Beginning. This is a literate RP for which I've already written quite a bit, so there is a concrete story and such, but, don't worry. There's something for everyone here, no matter what side you choose to fight for. I do hope you enjoy.
Disaster strikes Soul Society. Vast pockets of void have destroyed large sections of Soul Society, annihilating most of the Gotei 13, and much of the surrounding areas. In the midst of such chaos, Soul Society turns to it's Captains only to find them missing as well. With evidence to suggest a conspiracy between all 13 of them and a virtually raw base of Shinigami to work with, Soul Society must rebuild, and further, Soul Society must stop this mysterious new threat before all is lost.
A mysterious plague seems to have struck the most powerful of the Arrancar, effectively destroying the fragile government that had brought some civility to the desolate and barbaric Hueco Mundo. In such a time, Aizen, Tosen, and Gin seem to have vanished, and the next generation of Arrancar are left leaderless and purposeless.
New Espada have risen to take the place of the old, enforcing order and their will upon the others, often with extreme prejudice. But will the tentative new government survive or will Los Noches find itself plunged into chaos once again?
1. Please try to type more than a single line in a post. Its understandable occasionally, however, it should not be the norm. This is to be at the very least Semi-Literate, anything less is a bit unacceptable...
2. Romance and violence are encouraged, within reason. No random blow-shit-up. No random teh-sex. Which brings me to my next rule...
3. PG-16, please.
4. Members who never post will somehow be removed from the game. Please post as often as possible.
5. Send the profiles to me via Private Message.
6. No God-Modding or Auto-hitting or killing a character without mutual consent. Yes... people will die.
7. If you need help with anything, PM me or one of the moderators, if there are any.
8. No text talk, watch your grammar and spelling as well, please. We need to be able to understand you.
9. I have the right to change/add rules at my discretion.
10. Follow the ToS, obviously!
11. Talking is in "", thoughts in italics, and no ** for actions. Posts are to be in third person past tense, and referring to people should be done either with their names or a description of the character... otherwise its just confusing...
That is all... for now.