View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 05-27-2010, 02:00 PM

«My Way or the Highway »

••●●●AKA the rules
••●●●Be sure to read them all... there is some hidden information you'll need to know!

••• ♥ •••

Other Characters
Each created character belongs to their ‘owner’ whether or not they created their own or adopted one. Do not play another person’s character(s). If you have permission, I must receive a PM stating so. If I catch you godmodding/playing another person’s character, you will result in loss of privileges. However, should a character be an adoptable (let’s use Lelouch from Code Geass as an example), other members can play them – within reason (sorry, Lelouch cannot kill himself, but he can walk around or run after Suzaku). Such posts should not get inside the character’s head and/or talk much.

NOTE: If you are inactive for a set period of time, we reserve the right to move your character if that character is holding up the RP for everyone else. Hopefully, this will not happen. Should it happen and we interrupt something, please inform us and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Post Etiquette
RP posts are to be written in the past-tense.

Incorrect: His eyes widen as a sharp pain molests his leg. Looking down, he sees a giant harpoon is plunged in his leg just below his knee cap. Winching in pain, he yanks the weapon out.
Correct: His eyes widened as a sharp pain molested his leg. Looking down, he saw a giant harpoon was plunged in his leg just below his knee cap. Winching in pain, he yanked the weapon out.*
*Best line by me. Ever. Poor Melik and his harpoon molested leg.

When possible, please avoid posts that are one or two sentences long. Creativity is key! Please describe what your character is thinking or feeling. If you can’t do this, just mention that the character looks up and admires the smoky white clouds or something along those lines.

Highlight me! Title your PM to me... Anna is Awesome!

To avoid confusion, we use a standard set of symbols to indicate certain actions. These are to be used in this RP; there are no exceptions:

* Quotation marks ("...") are to be used to indicate speech; ex. "Hello," he said
* Italicized words are to be used to indicate self-thought or an inner conversation; ex. Wow, Fritz is really tall… I hope he doesn’t step on me!
* Underlined words are to be used to indicate txt messages; ex. OMG, he's sooooo hawt!
* OOC (out of character) posts need to be placed in double parentheses (()); ex. ((OMFG I have to run! I have class in 5!))

OOC posts should NOT dominate the RP threat.

Roleplay Conduct
No flaming. Ever. If you have a problem with someone on the list, settle it privately. If you cannot settle it privately, bring it to me and I will do my best to settle it for you, but only if you have tried every possible way to settle it yourself and still failed. I’m not your mother, so don’t come crying to me when things get tough or ugly. Should an issue arise that cannot be settled, I may have to remove both participants. So please, try not to fuss with one another.

If you have a complaint to place against another member, please, please, PLEASE bring it to my attention and I will deal with it as I see fit. So PM me.

Although this is an PG-17 rated, please keep foul language to a minimum as well as detailed sexual posts. IF it gets that serious, follow up with the ‘event’ in a PM. We really don’t want to read all the details you and your partner might be ‘getting on’ with.

I guess I'll add this here. Please remember to include a number 1 through 12 in your PM's title.

Keeping Player Knowledge Separate from Character Knowledge
There may be points in the RP where a secret is revealed. Just because it was revealed does NOT mean your character will know it unless you are a mind reader. Should you not be sure if you character overheard a secret or dark plot, please ask for clarification. This also falls into implied secrets such as when a male character starts to continuously hang out with a female character. We tend to assume with will blossom into a relationship, but if you’re unsure if this is love or not, ask.

Other Rules
Prior to posting in this RP, you MUST send a profile to myself. If I do not receive one, I will remove your post. All character profiles must reflect the ones shown below or listed under the format section. Failure to not submit a profile and posting before getting an approval e-mail will result in getting black listed.

Remember, I have a three strike policy. You can get more than one strike at a time. So there, you've been warned. I take this RP seriously and I hope you show myself and the other RPers the respect we deserve. If I get any lip from anyone, you WILL be REMOVED. Okay, thanks!

Also, keep in mind you must follow the Mene RP rules: click unless my rules state otherwise (which they don't).

Highlight me! Yup, I'm being tricky! This is to see if you've actually read the rules. So, please include in your PM the character you'd like to get paired with. If there isn't anyone listed in the character section yet, just say "Not enough people have joined to determine."

READ THIS
Those are the rules. Should any new rules be posted, it will be listed below in a section called new rules. To verify that you actually read the rules, when submitting a PM to me include your first post for this thread. It should be something about your character getting ready to arrive at the place and then actually getting there. If I don't receive this you cannot join.

Last edited by Wavi; 05-27-2010 at 05:16 PM..