View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-06-2010, 07:21 PM

Miki woke up as her alarm went off. Rolling her eyes she stumbled out of bed and stopped the alarm and turned on her radio and smiled broadly as her favorite song came out. Living in Tokyo now, she only heard j rock and j techno. It all depended on the day and how she was feeling. Once the song finished she frowned and wished it would come on again, instead this weird commercial came out and she shrugged once it ended and decided to give it a shot. Miki grabbed her yellow laptop and signed up then waited for a call. While she waited, she decided to go downstairs and eat some cereal. "Good morning Miki."said her father. Miki smiled, "Good morning father, good morning mother." she answered. her mother smiled and prepared some breakfast for herself and her husband seeing that Miki had already begun eating a quick breakfast. As Miki ate, her I phone rang and she smiled as she heard her Japanese ring tone. She swallowed her food and excused herself as she answered the phone.
"Yes, hello?...yes this is Ando Miki...no, I don't know who you are...You're ANNA! I made it! Oh wow, thank-you so very much!....yes, I'll be there first thing tomorrow! Okay, good-bye!" she said and hung up. She turned to her parents and explained what had happened. They were happy and said that they would miss her so she promised to call them when she got there. After eating, she went up to her room and packed up what she needed.