View Single Post
AquaMan=FAIL
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-10-2011, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The FIRST SENTENCE of My Immortal
Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!).
The infamous "My Immortal", a Harry Potter fanfiction by Tara Gillesbie. It's commonly regarded as not only the worst fanfiction ever written, but the worst piece of writing that humanity has ever had the misfortune of laying its eyes on. Seriously. It was so bad, that fanfiction.net removed it for not being up to their standards! The lovely Tara renamed nearly every character in the Harry Potter series, and turned them all into her own strange version of goth/emo, which she so charmingly calls "goffic". The main character's name is "Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way". It's filled with horrible grammar, spelling, and general story content. However, this is exactly why it's hilarious. It's so horrible, it's awesome.
Just a few of the many examples of what I'm talking about...

Quote:
WARNING: SUM OF DIS CHAPTA IS XTREMLY SCRAY. VIOWER EXCRETION ADVISD.
Quote:
I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he's a major fucking hottie.
Quote:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!” It was……………………………………………………Dumbledore!
Quote:
“U c, Enobby,” Dumblydore said, watching the two of us watching the flame. “2 c wht iz n da flmes(HAHA U REVIEWRS FLAMES GEDDIT) u mst find urslf 1st, k?”
Quote:
“I fucking tortured them.” he answered in a statistic way. “They r in Abkhazian now, lol.”
Quote:
I cried sexily
Quote:
I sed stup flaming ok ebony's name is ENOBY nut mary su OK!
Oh, God...I had such a good time making fun of this story. XD And, perhaps, this was "Tara's" intention all along. You see, along with being called the worst fanfiction ever, it's also viewed as the BEST fanfiction ever; it's just that hilarious.

There has been much debate as to whether or not Tara was serious while writing this, or if she was simply the Greatest Troll of All Time. (If she was trolling, then she has earned my respect for her dedication. If not...*shudders*) So, all you Menewshans out there who may have read it, what do you think? Could she have been serious? Or just a very dedicated troll?

* For anyone who hasn't read it, it's been reposted here. ->
My Immortal REPOST Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Last edited by AquaMan=FAIL; 06-18-2011 at 06:38 AM.. Reason: Forgot one of the best quotes...