Thread: Audiobooks
View Single Post
ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensive message.

Old 05-21-2011, 09:36 AM

Yeah, I'd definitely look through their stock first. Audiobooks don't take up that much space though, so getting a hard drive to store it on shouldn't be very difficult. Hehe, I love the idea of having a whole library on a hard drive. :D

And yes, of course Torchwood is fine too! Just remember to use the spoiler bar if you're talking about anything spoiler-worthy, and generally if talking about the latest series really.. a lot of people in there need to wait for episodes to pop up elsewhere before watching them or are still catching up.

That sounds really good. I'll definitely look for that once I'm done listening to what I have now. :)

And I was lucky.. my landlord said it'd be fine and they'd fix it somehow, so I don't need to worry about it. He seems to be in a good mood these days, thankfully.. cause when he gets in a bad mood, he gets really grumpy. The only thing now is I need to live with a wide open window for the last week, but it's warm enough out that it doesn't really bother me. :)