Scyte
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-01-2012, 09:41 AM

Yooooo!

Any Skyrim people out there?!

Tell me about what you like about it/don't like about it. Or why you want it/not want it. Tell me how far you've come, tell me which side you've chosen, which level you've come to, which spells you've got, how much money you got, ANYTHING!
;)

Arkkath
Broseidon, King of the Broceans
Send a message via MSN to Arkkath

Old 04-01-2012, 06:06 PM

There's already a Skyrim discussion thread. I believe it's been pushed to the second page.

1Ayra
No

Old 04-06-2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkkath View Post
There's already a Skyrim discussion thread. I believe it's been pushed to the second page.
Link, please? :-)

Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

1Ayra
No

Old 04-07-2012, 07:34 PM

Thank you so much :-)

npeter

Old 04-10-2012, 06:43 AM

I love Skyrim though have seen quite a lot of people who hate it. I think that it built quite a big buzz when it came out but I am not sure about how other people practically lost interest with it. I think that pacing yourself plays a heavy load with it. And when on the first few days you got it and maxed yourself out, I would not be surprised if there will come a time when you do not want to play it already.

xXxJanitryxXx
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2012, 01:01 AM

I adore Skyrim. In fact, I convinced my boyfriend to buy it for himself. He did but then he started playing it nearly 24/7 and I told him if he didn't stop ignoring me (Cause he did that at school) then I'd dump him. He didn't seem to care, so I did. Now I'm addicted to it :'( Oh well :D
The graphics are far too real to be a game, I'm impressed. I also liked the Oblivion games they did. I'm a bit of a gamer, I adore Halo: Reach for the xBox 360. But I love Skyrim ♥

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-13-2012, 02:42 AM

I finally got a copy of it about two days ago and installed it. Played it for about an hour last night, but kind of lost interest in it for now. Too confusing. My fingers and brain are still too used to Oblivion's control keys and thus I keep pressing the wrong damned buttons. And why are my hands invisible now? I want to actually see myself attack instead of seeing a sword held by invisible hands. :(

Oh well. For now I'll just go around hunting for mods. :XD

Scyte
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-18-2012, 06:09 PM

oh there was a skyrim thread? sorry about that!

I love Skyrim, but i haven't had any interest in Oblivion. I dont really know why lolz xD.
I havent played alot of skyrim because of school, but i have got a little to far in the main quests and with little level its started to get hard, so i m planning to finish small quests (like about 100 of them XD)

I'm btw a lvl 15 high elf, i use onehanded- weapons and LOTS of magic (most of them, except alteration). I just joined the Dark Brotherhood, and i'm planning on starting a few quest there too.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-19-2012, 04:11 AM

I started over last night, got bored with my Khajiit. XD

Now a Nord, and I'm wearing that Iron Helmet with the horns like the one in the trailers. Wheeee. 8D

Still at level 1, as I'm trying to save up enough gold to get all the training maxed out before I level up...need moar gooold. D8

Mostly focusing on Destruction magic, though also using some Archery when sniping enemies from afar. Cheated a bit with the console by adding myself to the Draugr faction; I hate dealing with the undead, especially the ones that look like corpses. Dx
Currently wandering around doing random quests, though I plan on maxing out Fus Ro Dah (all three words) as soon as possible. xDDD