Twisty
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-06-2009, 05:56 PM

Thats one of my fav. movies from tim burton.
My other fav is of course the nightmare before christmas lol

Rigormortis Metamorphosis
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-07-2009, 11:19 PM

I just recently saw Edward Scissor hands, my boyfriend and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I felt so bad for him during the scenes that they though that he attacked the female lead. I also really liked the image of him stomping down the street with his hands ripping apart the clothing that he was wearing to look 'normal'. I really want to draw that out sooo bad! ^ ^

Bumblebee
Formerly known as Robin-chan

Old 09-08-2009, 04:02 AM

The ending also makes me sad. Plus, Winona Ryder's old-lady voice gets on my nerves. I'd love to give poor Edward a big ol' hug, and maybe make him some real hands.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 09-17-2009, 05:37 PM

I love the movie. It's really good, but sad. I really wanted Edward to have a happy ending but he didn't T_T' oh well.

I wouldn't mind watching it more than a few times. It's more of a laid back type of movie in it, and Johnny Depp...looks really hot in it. To think thats what he looked like when he was younger. He's aged really gracefully.

Pixelated wishes
The used

Old 09-19-2009, 11:12 PM

jhonny depp is friggin awesome. He is just...... awesome xD i cant even begin to explain how awesome he is o.o :insane:

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2009, 11:11 PM

Aw I watched that movie the other day. I had forgotten how much I liked it!

Serita
DakotaGrl06

Old 11-04-2009, 02:56 AM

I'm a huge Johnny Depp Fan I've seen almost all of his movies. They are the best. He's such a diverse actor. He can like almost play any role. Hes like suppose to be playing the mad hatter of something next. My Favorite movie is Nick of Time. But I also love Benny and Joon and the Pirates of the Caribbean movies too. There are only a small number of Johnny Depp movies that I don't like they make no sense to me. Edward scissor Hands is one of those movies, that and Donnie Brasco, and Willie Wonka. Other than that I Love All other Johnny Depp movies. I just don't get Edward Scissor Hands. I understand the story. I guess I just think that the story line is kinda Dumb. But As an actor Johnny Depp is a n amazing actor. I love him!

Emy-Sky
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-04-2009, 05:20 AM

That's a good movie, however, every time I ask mom to buy it for me she never does. She's said she would, but no. Guess it's a parent thing.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-04-2009, 04:20 PM

That was a great movie, my mother went and saw it when it came out. I saw it and liked it myself, I liked the idea of how an inventor was trying to create a person and died before he could finish. The idea of him creating snow from making ice sculptures seemed a bit far fetched but the movie was still great. Johnny Depp is just such a Talented Actor-- I also liked him in the movie "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow".

Nerd Hugger
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-04-2009, 09:06 PM

I just watched Edward Scissorhands this weekend. ^-^
Love that movie. Johnny Depp and Tim Burton are amazing!
I'm playing the opening credits song in orchestra. It's really pretty-like.

Zora
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-04-2009, 09:40 PM

I love, love, love Tim Burton and Johnny Depp movies. So much i can never get enough. from Edward scissor hands, to the corpse bride and Sweeney Todd i love it!:)

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-05-2009, 07:48 PM

Tim Burton does design some very interesting movies, I like dark and gothic looking picturesque style movies.

Ophy-sama
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2009, 02:15 AM

I remember that movie~ I watched it when I was little..its so cute xD