View Single Post
Kinnikuman Surfer
Kamen Rider 5-O
Send a message via AIM to Kinnikuman Surfer Send a message via MSN to Kinnikuman Surfer Send a message via Yahoo to Kinnikuman Surfer

Old 10-30-2009, 05:59 AM

Wow, guess I'm not the only one with Dragonball on their list. Sure I'll admit, as a movie, it was watchable (for awhile then i got a headache and turned it off) I think it was just the thought of them trying to live up to the name and characters that got me and most other fans. I truely think that if they went with a different title and renamed the characters it would've been that much more popular and accepted by people. But in the long run, like many toy/cartoon/anime/game related movies... They usually come up short.

I still have hope though, there were afew anime/manga based ones that were really close to or true to thier origins so to speak. Dororo was very interesting and fun, as well as the Prince of Tennis and Initial D movies. Though I think that's alil off topic since this is the "worst" live action movie thread... Perhaps I'll, or someone already made, a "best" topic on the forums