Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Menewshan Exchange (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   [B&S] ♥ BUYING Mystic Faun!!!!! + A Bunch Of Stuff! ♥♥♥ I GOT MY How Now? Cow!! Thank you Cora & Queen_Andais<3♥♥ϖ (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165164)

fireprincess 08-24-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crunky (Post 1769819898)
I made cheese crisps last night! *eats* xD

Yum!! I want some :ninja: ~sneaks some of crunky's chips~

Quote:

Originally Posted by crunky (Post 1769820137)
lol I don't know how I would ever get back to people without the newesh Ping feature? xD

I know! I have to constantly check all my threads and previous posts to see if anyone said something to me and I have to ping them so they see I've said something back :lol:

crunky 08-24-2011 04:40 PM

fireprincess: - accept for me this time...xD But that's ok because you know I stalk you. xD

These cheese chips are SO easy to make, it really makes me wonder why I ever ate a cheeze it when I could have made these instead? xD

fireprincess 08-24-2011 05:19 PM

crunky:

I could have sworn I pinged you. I'm a little preoccupied because I'm babysitting my two cousins who are 1 and 3

YAY!!!! Stalkers!!!! :boogie:

crunky 08-24-2011 05:43 PM

fireprincess: - lol that's ok, I usually check if I am in a conversation and I sometimes forget if I am quoting someone. lol
Oh my, young children! Do they behave well for you?

fireprincess 08-24-2011 05:55 PM

crunky:

Samuel the 3 year old {or as I call him Sammie} does, but Olivia (the one year old) threw a tantrum at first but she's ok now.

crunky 08-24-2011 06:05 PM

fireprincess: - I was just reading the other day online (I have a tendency to want to learn random things xD ) about a special technique used to calm people down, especially children called EFT a.k.a. Emotional Freedom Technique. I want to try it with my niece sometime and see if it works. xD I tried it on myself the other day and it is actually calming I think because it helps me focus on something.

fireprincess 08-24-2011 06:10 PM

crunky:

That's cool! I could have really used it a couple hours ago. :lol:

crunky 08-24-2011 06:21 PM

fireprincess: - well I don't know, it might not work for everyone. xD I only tried it a few times myself but I figure, it doesn't hurt to try? xD You want the instructions for next time? lol Tell me if it works. =P

fireprincess 08-24-2011 06:55 PM

crunky: Yes please!

----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinglessFairy (Post 1769820108)
sorry, I've been taking so long DX

well, I think I can do 1555 gold even instead, if that's okay

WinglessFairy:
Oh that's alright :)
Just wanted to make sure you got my post

Hmm....I'd really like the 1,400 and slippers so let me think about just the 1,555

crunky 08-24-2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinglessFairy (Post 1769820108)
sorry, I've been taking so long DX

well, I think I can do 1555 gold even instead, if that's okay

fireprincess: - I sent you a surprise so I think you and Wingless can come to a trade. ; )

And here is the EFT instructions thing I used. --> Clicky
Don't enter your e-mail or anything, all the information is free. ; )

fireprincess 08-24-2011 11:18 PM

crunky:

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much!!!! That was so sweet of you :hug: :glomp:
I think the slippers are adorable! :heart:

I'll have to check that site out so I can learn how to calm my cousin down :yes: I learned that my little cousin Samuel likes to take off his diaper and race around the house :gonk: .....not very fun for me...
Lol

WinglessFairy:
Since crunky gave me the slippers I'll accept the 1,555 gold :yes:

WinglessFairy 08-25-2011 05:02 AM

mmkay ^.^

can you send trade to TKC?

crunky 08-25-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireprincess (Post 1769821483)
crunky:

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much!!!! That was so sweet of you :hug: :glomp:
I think the slippers are adorable! :heart:

I'll have to check that site out so I can learn how to calm my cousin down :yes: I learned that my little cousin Samuel likes to take off his diaper and race around the house :gonk: .....not very fun for me...
Lol

You are very welcome! :hug: I am glad you like them! :heart:

Yeah, like I said, it's worth a shot anyways, right? xD I am anxious to try it on someone else myself so this will be a good experiment. You will have to let me know if it is effective. If he won't let you tap him or he won't repeat the words since he is so young and probably doesn't use those words, maybe you could try doing it to yourself and seeing if he will mimick you? I have heard of people doing that without ever saying a word and it seemed to work for them. Why is that everyone wants to be naked when they are little? xD

fireprincess 08-25-2011 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinglessFairy (Post 1769822962)
mmkay ^.^

can you send trade to TKC?

Trade sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by crunky (Post 1769823258)
You are very welcome! :hug: I am glad you like them! :heart:

Yeah, like I said, it's worth a shot anyways, right? xD I am anxious to try it on someone else myself so this will be a good experiment. You will have to let me know if it is effective. If he won't let you tap him or he won't repeat the words since he is so young and probably doesn't use those words, maybe you could try doing it to yourself and seeing if he will mimick you? I have heard of people doing that without ever saying a word and it seemed to work for them. Why is that everyone wants to be naked when they are little? xD

crunky:
I'm not sure when I'll see them next because we rarely get to babysit them so that's why there was a problem at the beginning but after a while it got better. I can however try it on two of my other cousins because they frequently get panic attacks.
I have no idea why he wanted to run around naked. I was like come on! :rofl:

crunky 08-25-2011 04:20 PM

fireprincess: - ok, well I look forward to your findings. xD
I don't know, maybe they just feel more free that way? xD

fireprincess 08-25-2011 04:22 PM

crunky:
Haha! I guess so :lol:

crunky 08-25-2011 04:23 PM

fireprincess: - well there are these people that join nudist colonies so maybe that's what happens when you really never get over that as a child? xD

fireprincess 08-25-2011 04:25 PM

crunky:
Oh lord....I hope Samuel doesn't become one.... :lol:

crunky 08-25-2011 04:38 PM

fireprincess: - well at least he won't be alone. xD

fireprincess 08-25-2011 04:41 PM

crunky: :lol: hahaha!!! That is true but I still hope he grows out of it :sweat:

crunky 08-25-2011 04:43 PM

fireprincess: - well I personally have never met a nudist myself so I'd say the chances are low it will be an issue. lol

fireprincess 08-25-2011 04:55 PM

crunky:
Lol
Neither have I
I think I'm pretty safe from that here in this part of Indiana :lol:

crunky 08-25-2011 04:58 PM

fireprincess: - what, no nudist colonies in Indiana? xD

edit: actually I just googled and there is one that is a "family oriented nudist resort" o.O
oh my! xD

fireprincess 08-25-2011 05:07 PM

crunky:
O_O oh my indeed!! Where at so I know which resort not to go to lol

crunky 08-25-2011 05:12 PM

fireprincess: - well this is confusing...one link says "The Ponderosa Sun Club" is family oriented and the other link says adults only. xD I am too afraid to click the link to see more. xD I don't know what kind of advertisements they might have. lol