Old 07-24-2013, 06:50 PM

wat are we talking bout in hurr

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 07-24-2013, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momochan View Post
I'm so glad! I'm so glad they stopped for him! Some people just don't care when they see that stuff, or they don't think anything of it for some reason. It doesn't register to them until later.

Yes, exactly! I'm not a super superstitious person, but I do believe some superstitions. the cat one is one of them. I know! I really hope he doesn't

It was worrisome and we were on guard, but I was able to sleep okay. I just had to have someone accompany me when I went outside beyond the fenced in gate. Still, even that, I had to be careful. This guy would come up behind people and get them x.x so yeah. I really should work out and get stronger physically. that way when I kick someone in the balls or punch them in the tits, it'll hurt even more with supah strength.

Yeaaaah! >:D We'll force him to drink the sexy milk
Yeah, I think most of the time it's like your brain goes into shock and you can't comprehend what you're seeing. Me, I don't have that problem. My brain has been focused on people in trouble and violence since I was little *was abused by biological father*, so when I see someone in trouble, I have to help.

I'm not superstitious either, except for killing cats like you are. I just believe karma will make you pay for your wrong doings.

That's really scary... I would ALWAYS be looking over me shoulder.
Yes!! Supah strength is awesome!!!!! I'm trying to rework my money spending so I can get a membership to the Y so I can work out and take classes. My goal is October. Unfortunately, since I've had poison ivy I haven't been able to work out, so I've gained 5lbs

Aaaaaw yeeeeeah we will! *says in a slow deep voice*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayx View Post
wat are we talking bout in hurr
Yoooou!
And how you have yet to drink tha sexy milk from my cow
Whatchya been up to?

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...
Send a message via AIM to Protagonist Send a message via MSN to Protagonist

Old 07-24-2013, 07:18 PM

Fire, since it is brown..does it produce chocolate milk O:

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 07-24-2013, 07:21 PM

Pro: Momo and I actually had that discussion XD We discovered that my particular cow produces pink milk that tastes like cherries

Also! I have 2k so far for the wizards wish :)

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 07-24-2013, 07:35 PM

O.O really now? That sounds interesting.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-24-2013, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
Yeah, I think most of the time it's like your brain goes into shock and you can't comprehend what you're seeing. Me, I don't have that problem. My brain has been focused on people in trouble and violence since I was little *was abused by biological father*, so when I see someone in trouble, I have to help.

I'm not superstitious either, except for killing cats like you are. I just believe karma will make you pay for your wrong doings.

That's really scary... I would ALWAYS be looking over me shoulder.
Yes!! Supah strength is awesome!!!!! I'm trying to rework my money spending so I can get a membership to the Y so I can work out and take classes. My goal is October. Unfortunately, since I've had poison ivy I haven't been able to work out, so I've gained 5lbs

Aaaaaw yeeeeeah we will! *says in a slow deep voice*
I'm like that x.x I go into shock. stupid brain ;~;
you were abused? That's horrible! -huggles-

yup! karma is a bitch~

yeah x.x I didn't worry too much about it. i always stay inside, so I figured I was safe.
I NEED IT! I'm kinda weak ;__;
nooo! D; stupid poison ivvy! I hope it goes away so you can continue working out>.<

bow chiuka wowow, wakaka~ ;D

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 07-24-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protagonist View Post
O.O really now? That sounds interesting.
Yeah XD
It's quite delicious if you'd like to try some *offers glass*

Quote:
I'm like that x.x I go into shock. stupid brain ;~;
you were abused? That's horrible! -huggles-

yup! karma is a bitch~

yeah x.x I didn't worry too much about it. i always stay inside, so I figured I was safe.
I NEED IT! I'm kinda weak ;__;
nooo! D; stupid poison ivvy! I hope it goes away so you can continue working out>.<

bow chiuka wowow, wakaka~ ;D
It's not your fault. Most people do go into shock.
Yeah, till I was about 4 or 5 years old. I still remember a ton of what he did. I don't think I'll ever be able to forget. I'm actually really lucky to be alive. My brothers and I were playing hide and seek one day and I went to hide under the bed and found a gun and some knives. I told my mom and she found where he had called a gun repair shop because one of the pieces was broken. His plan was a murder/suicide type of thing, but my mom said he wouldn't have had the guts to injure himself. If I hadn't found that, we really probably wouldn't be alive....

Go karma! (I'll let you do all my dirty work >:D)

I need it to get in shape and so I can defend myself
Me too! It's starting to dry up

Hahahahaha XD The conversation just got a little more saucy

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 07-24-2013, 09:11 PM

Ohhh, I would loove some! Thank you~

Also, do you have a YOLO EI from Halloween?

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-24-2013, 09:18 PM

That's horrible! I'm so glad you found it, omg!
I hope he's in jail or something!

I hope karma does a number on your dad.
he sounds like he deserves it.

I just want to get in shape to be healthy, being able to defend myself is a plus.
My mom always taught me that if some stranger tried to take me away, to shove my thumb in their eyes until it pops and bite down hard on their arm or something until I taste blood. She has always told me that, even when i was little.

ohbby ;D

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 07-25-2013, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protagonist View Post
Ohhh, I would loove some! Thank you~

Also, do you have a YOLO EI from Halloween?
You're very welcome ;)
I have one you can borrow, but not an extra for sale. Did you want to borrow it?

Quote:
That's horrible! I'm so glad you found it, omg!
I hope he's in jail or something!

I hope karma does a number on your dad.
he sounds like he deserves it.

I just want to get in shape to be healthy, being able to defend myself is a plus.
My mom always taught me that if some stranger tried to take me away, to shove my thumb in their eyes until it pops and bite down hard on their arm or something until I taste blood. She has always told me that, even when i was little.

ohbby ;D
Nope, he's not. He should be, but he keeps getting away. He strangled a 15 year old pregnant girl and was out the same night he went to county jail. He's 70+ grand behing in child support just for me and my two brothers, and has done so many bad things, I can't name them all (partly because I'm tired, partly because there's a ton).

He definitely does! I mean, if he and his side of the family died tomorrow, I really don't think I'd be sad. I know it's bad to say, but I really don't think I'd care too much. I don't consider them a part of my family, and I'm not sure if I ever will. He's gotten away with so much stuff, he's really going to be in for it when karma gets a hold of him.

I actually would do the eye thing myself. I saw it on NCIS XD
If you have a flashlight, you can also temporarily blind someone so you can get away

Ohbby is right XD

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 07-25-2013, 03:54 AM

I think I am going to try and buy one. Thank you though <3

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 07-25-2013, 09:45 AM

You're welcome
Let me know if you end up needing it :)

Ayx
The beginning, of your end...
Send a message via AIM to Ayx Send a message via MSN to Ayx

Old 07-25-2013, 02:49 PM

no you guys said the milk was yucky

wats dis penpal stuff?

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 07-25-2013, 03:21 PM

Will do~

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 07-25-2013, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayx View Post
no you guys said the milk was yucky

wats dis penpal stuff?
Nuuu! The milk is delicious!
Momo thought it was poisoned, but I drank it to prove it wasn't, so she drank it too
See! We're all fine *falls over dead* Just kidding XD

Jelly asked if anyone would help her figure out what's going on with support/email. People who volunteer to let her email them and reply have the penpal thing under their name

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-26-2013, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
You're very welcome ;)
I have one you can borrow, but not an extra for sale. Did you want to borrow it?

Nope, he's not. He should be, but he keeps getting away. He strangled a 15 year old pregnant girl and was out the same night he went to county jail. He's 70+ grand behing in child support just for me and my two brothers, and has done so many bad things, I can't name them all (partly because I'm tired, partly because there's a ton).

He definitely does! I mean, if he and his side of the family died tomorrow, I really don't think I'd be sad. I know it's bad to say, but I really don't think I'd care too much. I don't consider them a part of my family, and I'm not sure if I ever will. He's gotten away with so much stuff, he's really going to be in for it when karma gets a hold of him.

I actually would do the eye thing myself. I saw it on NCIS XD
If you have a flashlight, you can also temporarily blind someone so you can get away

Ohbby is right XD
Oh my gosh! D; karma will definitely catch up to him >.> that bastard probably has a really shitty life too, having to run away from the cops. I'll be honest, you guys prolly won't see that money either x_x it's sad but I doubt you will. -shakes head- it's a shame. I'm really sorry you had a shit dad.

It's not really that bad to say. They might be related to you biologically, but just because they are related doesn't mean you have any connection to them emotionally. P: it's not the same as someone you know well in your family passing away.

Or you can beat them with the flash light! if you have a nice heavy duty flash light, you could do some real damage. Enough to knock them out if you hit enough! if they die, why should you care? they were probably going to kill you! Mom always said to NEVER EVER go with them, because they might threaten to kill you now, but once you get in there car or go with them, you're going to go through a lot more and most likely die anyway. So go out in a blaze of glory if you are going to die. Fight for your life! Fight dirty, aim for the sensitive spots. If they have a gun, you can get it from them if they are up close. You can grab the bottom of the barrel (don't put your hand over the end of it, for the love of god! You'll get your hand shot off) and rip it out of their hand, and you'll get to shoot at them if ya have to! They don't expect people to fight back, and when people fight back it catches them off guard and you have chances to get those mofos.

I GOTS AWESOME STUFF FROM MAH AUNT!
mom and grandma got stuffs too, but I got some really awesome things
she's overseas, so she got us stuff!
I have a video of me showing it off and making fun of haul videos and being silly.
wanna seeee?

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 07-26-2013, 06:27 PM

Yeah, his life is pretty bad. The sad thing is, the cops supposedly can't find him, but he lives at his mom's house which is like two blocks from my grandparent's house. We're like "we can tell you exactly where he is". Oh we'll never see that money, probably not even a quarter of it. The only way we'd probably get it would be if he died. Yeah, that's ok I don't think I'm really missing anything not having a dad. My Grandpa is kind of my 'stand in dad' and my friend who's 35 acts like my dad sometimes too, so I'm good :)

Yeah, I also have a half brother and sister (although I'm sure he had more kids than he even knows about) that I don't think I've ever even talked too.... So, yeah, not close to their side of the family at all.

Yes!!! Have one of those metal ones and beat the crap out of 'em! XD I wouldn't ever go with anyone. I'd do my best to kill them before they killed me. Yes! Go out with a bang! At least your story would make the papers. Everyone would admire your courage, and may even be more apt to defend themselves if attacked. Yes!!!! Then you'll have the advantage of surprise! They won't know what to think when you're standing there with their gun!

Oooh! What kind of stuff!?
Of course I wanna see it!!!

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-27-2013, 02:03 AM

Have you tried to tell them before? D;
pfft. yeah, at least he'll death will be useful in some way. besides one piece of scum being off the earth. I'm glad you have people who do care for you and act fatherly towards you <3

yeha :/ if there's no personal connection, it's not really sad.

EXACTLY! You fight for your life and make sure they are down before you go. then you haul ass and get help.
yeah! they'll be like "ohshit" or try to lunge for you, and at that point I'd say shoot that trucker. >.> shoot them in the legs if you don't want to kill them, they won't be able to get up.

HURR ET IS~ 8D

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 07-28-2013, 03:48 AM

Yeah, but nothing is ever done about it.
Me too <3 I'm really blessed with the good family that I have, that it outweighs the bad ones XD

Lol! Nah, I'm going for the kill shot. The whole "Yah, you screwed up big Mother F'er. You picked the wroooong girl to mess with." Hey, they were going to kill you more than likely. Plus, if they're a REALLY bad bad guy, they may call for backup if you leave them, so........ I guess it depends on the situation XD

It won't let me watch it on my phone

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-28-2013, 04:35 AM

._. that's....sucky. I wish they would do something.
Yes you are! -nods- I am as well c:

I probably would too most likely.

nuuu!
bad phone!

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 07-29-2013, 02:21 AM

Yeah, it's a poop about not letting me watch videos. I'll have to check it out on the computer.

Did you have a good weekend?
My poison ivy is almost all cleared up, so I got to go bike riding today! Rode 5 miles :)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-29-2013, 02:25 AM

;__; I wish it wasn't!
seems like phones hate photobucket vids

ohh! :D awesome! I'm glad your poison ivy is almost gone D;
Was the biek ride fuuun? 8D

Yes I did!
we got a new kitty! 8D
Land lady found him on of her he rproperties.
he's a drop off.
His name is peanutbutter and we're nursing him back to health~
he is so sweeeeeeet <3
hurr he isss~
I also recorded a birhtdya video for my friend not long ago -nods-

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 07-29-2013, 12:32 PM

Yeah, it was lots of fun. :D We saw a lot of pretty scenery

Awww!!! He's so cute!!! <3
I'm glad he's a sweetheart. Sometimes cats can be mean when put into a strange new surrounding.
Aw, is he sick?

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-31-2013, 02:35 AM

That's awesome!

AND PEANUTBUTTER IS A SHE!
mom sexed him wrong D;
Hmm...I wouldn't' say she's sick. she has gooey eyes and she was really dehydrated and hungry when we got her.
We just need to get her to get some weight and be less bony ^^

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 07-31-2013, 03:03 AM

*yawns*