ShinobiPrincess
Banned

Old 08-09-2010, 01:43 AM

I, TFE of Coloholics, do apologize for spamming various members here on Menewsha. I had no idea it would be taken so harshly or that the internet was taken so seriously and you won't see me doing it again. I was not aware that my actions were illegal and did not expect to be hunted and harassed for messaging the users of this site.

Insomniac
Janitor
Administrator

Old 08-09-2010, 01:45 AM

If you'd like to see Sanbud Tehrani and Daniel Nevo in action, you can see their handiwork in this post

We take spamming very seriously around here, and we do whatever we can to protect our community from spam. If you reading this have also been spammed by ColoHolics or Sanbud Tehrani please do not hesitate to deal with this matter yourself using the following information:

Sanbud Tehrani

22201 Caminito Tasquillo
Laguna Hills, California 92653
United States
1,368 sq ft, 2 beds 2 baths

Cell: (714) 679-9711
Home: (949) 951-4797
Email: [email protected]
AIM: EvincarSanbud
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: EvincarSanbud
Ethnicity: Persian

Usernames: TFE, The Fallen Evincar, Bored Poet

Born: Newport Beach, Orange County, California
DOB: December 3, 1987

Education: Mater Dei High School

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sanbudtehrani
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/theparadoxrealm
Xanga: http://evincarsanbud.xanga.com/

Other sites:
mtgholics.com
coloholics.net
fortress-survival.com
blizzfan.net

Father: Hossein K Ghaffar-Tehrani
DOB: January 21st, 1955
Affiliated with address:
1838 Westcliff Dr Alegria Pl
Newport Beach, CA
6,248 sq ft apartment block
Phone: (949) 646-4813
Relatives: Ghaffar Tehrani
Previous addresses:
310 Avocado St
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(714) 432-8483
550 Paularino Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 432-8483

Known spam associates:

Daniel Nevo
Russian translation: Danica Ievo
Home: 905-770-6892
DOB: December 8, 1992
4 Fairfax CT
Thornhill, Ontario l4j7s1
Canada
AIM: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
YIM: [email protected] and [email protected]

Possible highschool:
Vaughan Secondary School
Westmount Collegiate Institute
Thornhill Secondary School

College:
Sheridan College

Ripoff Report: http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet/coloholics/coloholics-nevo-daniel-harras-32f3c.htm
Linked In: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/danielnevo
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528045961

Updates

The following are PM's I've received from others who have had a problem with Sanbud Tehrani, Daniel Nevo or Coloholics either spamming their site, or abusing them. All of these PM's are a result of this thread being here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Removed
Hi there,

I saw in a locked thread that popped up on Google that you've had trouble with the Coloholic spammers, but you seem to have gotten rid of them once and for all.

I'm a mod on another roleplay site and we've been getting spammed by them nonstop for a little over 3 years now. Whoever it is has used hundreds of proxies and URL redirects, made thousands of accounts, been relentless, abusive, and just made life miserable overall.

How exactly did you get rid of them? Is there any way you could help us?

Cheers,
-Guru

Quote:
Hello,

I run RoleplayerGuild.com and the Coloholics spammer that "apologized" on your forum here has been PM-spamming our users since 2007. I've banned over 100 url shortener services, hundreds of accounts, and put annoying restrictions on the capabilities of new members just to prevent him from spamming. It helps, but he still spams.

Can you let me know what kind of pressure you put on him to get him to apologize? The fact that this guy has been spamming us for three years is absurd, and if you Google "Coloholics", you can see that he's a prolific spammer. Blows my mind.

I appreciate any advice you can give me.

Thanks,
Dan
roleplayerguild.com

Quote:
I'm currently dealing with a rather annoying fellow, someone who you beat actually. And I was wondering if you could help deal with him right now. Sanbud Tehrani is currently harassing me till the end of time. And naturally I want to know, how do I handle the problem. I have gathered evidence of him harrassing me as of now. I was just wondering how you handled him when he was spamming your forum. Naturally I don't have superior intellect. I know I can't bluff or threaten the man into leaving me alone. However I have considered sueing him at this point or harrassing him back.

I made a post on gaia online http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chat...ess=1293524568

In which case he responded with by contacting my e-mail and we had the following conversation http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/x...videnceone.jpg

He also sent me a pm on a forum that I used to go to. Which read as the following. http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/x...videncetwo.jpg

Naturally if wanted, I could log back onto my e-mail and he would probably get worse, should I need more convicting evidence. Any advice you could give me would be a great help. If not then I apologize for wasting your time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sanbudtehrani.jpg (23.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg danielnevo.jpg (17.0 KB, 45 views)

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via AIM to Siri

Old 08-09-2010, 02:12 AM

Am I on Digg/4chan? : /

Insomniac
Janitor
Administrator

Old 08-09-2010, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siri View Post

Am I on Digg/4chan? : /
This guy seemed to think he was. He sent hundreds of spam messages to users, created several accounts, used proxies to circumvent bans, and abused me and the staff and told us we were powerless to stop him.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-09-2010, 02:29 AM

He also abused users here on Menewsha by saying horrible things to them, by the way.

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 08-09-2010, 03:28 AM

:rofl: What a fag.

Spamming and harassing wont get you anywhere. It is too easy to fix this problem, never underestimate the power of a higher power. :lol:

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 08-09-2010, 10:10 AM

Jesus christ ... remind me never to piss off insom. XD

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 08-09-2010, 01:52 PM

Wow, glad I wasn't one of the users, thanks for dealing with that problem.

*goes away mumbling something about stupid people.*

Sandy
Paws Up!
Penpal

Old 08-09-2010, 04:33 PM

Never heard of them before!

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 08-10-2010, 01:59 AM

Ah the beauty.. Glad I missed the stress.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijdon View Post
:rofl: What a fag.

Spamming and harassing wont get you anywhere. It is too easy to fix this problem, never underestimate the power of a higher power. :lol:
Could you please not use the derrogative term fag, it's quite offensive- unless your using it as in a cigarette reference which I did not detect in your usage.

Yamiko
*sigh*
Send a message via Yahoo to Yamiko

Old 08-11-2010, 09:09 PM

I luv insom-kun and the staff for taking care of people like this :heart:

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 08-12-2010, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kole_Locke View Post
Could you please not use the derrogative term fag, it's quite offensive- unless your using it as in a cigarette reference which I did not detect in your usage.
I'm sorry, what? You're post here indicates you obviously do not care what anyone thinks as you are to your own opinion. I would much like you to keep it that way. If you have a problem with something I say, you are free to report it. That is what that button is there for. I mean for fucks sake, Jellysundae gave a class on how to use it. Otherwise, grow some manliness and get over it. Might do you some good as reading your past posts. :|

Chickie Nuggs
❀◕ ‿ ◕&...

Old 08-12-2010, 09:22 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry, what? You're post here indicates you obviously do not care what anyone thinks as you are to your own opinion. I would much like you to keep it that way. If you have a problem with something I say, you are free to report it. That is what that button is there for. I mean for fucks sake, Jellysundae gave a class on how to use it. Otherwise, grow some manliness and get over it. Might do you some good as reading your past posts. :|
Whoa, go Bart! xD

KiwiRose
Matriarch

Old 08-13-2010, 07:43 PM

Wow. Glad I missed this!

Forsaken Eyes
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2010, 07:45 PM

I never knew this was happening! So glad i missed it! @_@

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-14-2010, 02:34 PM

Glad I missed this, and remind me never to piss off the Admin... mainly Inso.. that much personal info... I don't want people to see mine!

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 08-15-2010, 11:02 AM

Inso! That's enough!

I'm almost certain that you just broke your own Privacy Policy AND the law. You do not have the RIGHT to go and post someone's personal information on the web with the message: go spam-a-paloosa on that person!
That is pure harassment.

What are you thinking?!

Last edited by Jack MacGaven; 08-15-2010 at 11:54 AM..

Ayx
The beginning, of your end...
Send a message via AIM to Ayx Send a message via MSN to Ayx

Old 08-16-2010, 02:47 AM

You have really gone beyond the limit, Insomniac.

I'm sure any other individual that knows the seriousness of exposing Legal Information like that can vouch that no matter what you placed on your Private Policy, that's still a strong low blow regardless of what the troll did to your community.

You proved your point the first sentence, why did you publicly expose that information?

Still, I understand the point. People really need to find other things to do other than harass people Online constantly, I guess they have a lot of time on their hands and desire to bring negativity unto others.

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 08-16-2010, 11:33 AM

You mean the same information you can find by looking at the guys facebook that he linked in his own profile? I believe once one devulges the information themselves, they drop their rights to that privacy policy. Thought that would be obvious, guess not. :roll: *sobcrysniffsniff*

Edit: I would also like to point out that unless this user purchased any Mennies through the paypal contribution system. There is no 'law-breaking' being done. This site does not require you to post up any of that information. So, how can Inso be posting up something that he 'cant divulge' if it was never provided to him on a business level to begin with?

Overall point. For fuck sake dont let your information be publically known on the internet. Unless of course you're just fuckin' retarded. Then by all means go right ahead.

Last edited by Bartuc; 08-16-2010 at 11:37 AM..

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 08-16-2010, 12:23 PM

@Jack & Ayx: Well the guy got what he deserved, don't get your panties in a bunch because someone got what was coming to them. Xd

The guy came on insom's website and fucked around on it, I probably would of done the same thing in his position, people like that deserve no quarter. And it sends a clear message to others that would consider it.

Ayx

Old 08-16-2010, 01:32 PM

Quote:
You mean the same information you can find by looking at the guys facebook that he linked in his own profile? I believe once one devulges the information themselves, they drop their rights to that privacy policy. Thought that would be obvious, guess not. :roll: *sobcrysniffsniff*

Edit: I would also like to point out that unless this user purchased any Mennies through the paypal contribution system. There is no 'law-breaking' being done. This site does not require you to post up any of that information. So, how can Inso be posting up something that he 'cant divulge' if it was never provided to him on a business level to begin with?

Overall point. For fuck sake dont let your information be publically known on the internet. Unless of course you're just fuckin' retarded. Then by all means go right ahead.
You know you can address the same opinion on your main account, I don't see why are you using a Mule to attempt to hide your identity, if that's what you're doing.

Also, I did look at his Facebook. Where does his address and Cellphone number appear in there? I don't see it. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course. Other than some of the information I didn't see the other piece.

Once again, Insomniac is the head of this business and any other business person who sees this move can think different of him or the site in general. His reputation is what business people see. Why do you get this illusion that it's only common users who view this site? Because it appears so thinking this was actually 'okay' to begin with.

Oh? So because someone leaves information on Facebook that is not presented here automatically means they're 'fucking' retarded? That's a nice assumption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Stargazer View Post
@Jack & Ayx: Well the guy got what he deserved, don't get your panties in a bunch because someone got what was coming to them. Xd

The guy came on insom's website and fucked around on it, I probably would of done the same thing in his position, people like that deserve no quarter. And it sends a clear message to others that would consider it.
Who said I was getting 'my panties in a bunch'? I was simply stating the fact that what he did was unnecessary. It's a Administrator/Owner of the site against a Troll. Not sure, but trolls happen in phases and once you ban them? They usually just leave and suck it up eventually. He made no point to get across other than he'll look up every possible drop of information about you just to display it on his site because he/she trolled it?

OR, you could have just banned him. And tell him that we don't tolerate spamming and you got what you deserved without posting all that personal information?

Once again, I'm not going against what he did. I just thought what he did was unnecessary regarding the situation in public.

Last edited by Ayx; 08-16-2010 at 01:42 PM..

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 08-16-2010, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayx View Post
You know you can address the same opinion on your main account, I don't see why are you using a Mule to attempt to hide your identity, if that's what you're doing.
That is his main. By the way.

Ayx

Old 08-16-2010, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyori View Post
That is his main. By the way.
Not what my sources told/tell me, nor how you analyze his posts.

Doesn't make my opinion any more different than what I stated earlier.

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via AIM to Siri

Old 08-16-2010, 07:04 PM

I actually agree with Ayx--Inso's post doesn't reflect well on him.
But I'm not going to go out of my way to defend a troll either. x)