View Single Post
DawningLove
The Birth of a New Love
Send a message via AIM to DawningLove

Old 09-23-2009, 03:53 AM

Seth, coming out of the common room, was searching for his dear friends or peers. He had been in the room for quite awhile, writing and sending a letter to his parents about how the year has been so far with friends and the werewolf transformations.

School life for him was good except the werewolf transformations every full moon. It was his dirty little secret that nobody should ever find out. If somebody did, it would break his heart as he knows that people would probably spread the word and stay away from him - the giant wolf who'll eat you alive.

That was Seth's biggest fear - to be all alone and to be treated differently for what he is. It may seem a odd fear for a boy like him but it was true. He'll do everything to hide his secret from everybody so that way he knows everybody else is safe...including him.

....that's what I'm basically am, right? I'm a werewolf...a monster. I hope there's no full moon tonight.

Seth, giving a heavy sigh, went towards the Great Hall - hoping that finding somebody to hang out will make these awful thoughts go away.