View Single Post
darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of months.

Old 01-25-2010, 05:32 PM

Alexandria was thrilled when she got her head band and tied it around her head... though it was uncomfortable so she slipped it around her neck and tied it there much like her mothers. Sometime today though she had to go to the Hyuuga manor and tell her Hanabi (current head of the Hyuuga I'm guessing).

As she turned around she saw her parents one of which she rarely got to see in the day time. Her smile was wide as she bounded over to hug her father "FATHER!!" it was obvious she was happy to see him. Then she switched over to hugging her mother "Mom" Hinata and Naruto both hugged their daughter.

Naruto spoke "You had a few issues but you graduated". Alex replied to her father "Mother tells me you had your share of troubles in ninja school too" Naruto scratched the back of his head laughing nervously. Hinata giggled at Naruto before saying to Alex "Don't forget that you need to visit your aunt Hanabi" Alex replied "Yeah I know" she smiled.

She then saw her Uncle Neji and decided to sneak up on him and give him a hug. Even though he wasn't the hugging type she wanted to hug him anyways because she loved him either way. Her smile was wide as the glomp was inflicted upon her uncle.